Loving Wives - Hitting a Nerve

... it's a bit like, say, writing an E&V story where the reader, or the character that substitutes for reader, is being called a lecherous pervert throughout.
Or writing a fun, sharing LW story, then call the husband a cuckold until they divorce when you refer to him as a pathetic incel looking for BTB stories. (Well.... maybe it fits.)

Most of my work is LW category, trying to mix it up with how it's represented. BTB is easy to turn into characters, words and sentences across the screen.

I'm trying hard to make the readers stop and take stock. What would they do, if it was them? Even though I make it clear it's fiction, seems a large quota seem to only see them as some sort of docusoap. Even trying to inject a thread of humour doesn't work for some individuals. My only conclusion is they've been burnt in real life, commenting is a way a getting back at...Well I'm not sure who.

I do read all the comments posted, I tend to leave them,good or bad, even the numskull ones where they are pre-warned that some loving wife is going to get some extra, along with her husband too, then inform me they have awarded me one star, because people shouldn't shag around. It gives me something to chuckle about over my morning coffee.

The only post I delete are off topic/personal insults. It's going to happen, there's always going yo be a minority that are here hoping by insulting writers, they may stop. If people like me stop, it's a victory for someone I consider some religious zealot.

Back