Lots of married men on here that like cock

Status
Not open for further replies.
not jealous here

Liz and I are currently monogamous. It's easier emotionally and safer.

We are both bi. When we were first together we shared lovers of both sexes. She has seen me suck a cock, take it up the ass, and even sucked guys off as I fucked them. Needless to say, this was exciting stuff. While sex between us is great and very satisfying, I miss the feeling of a guy's cock in my mouth, the velvety head leaking on my tongue, hitting the back of my throat until it swells and shoots a salty load. She misses eating a nice wet pussy too. We plan to marry, and we both have the feeling that at some point we will share lovers again. I fantasize about licking her clit as a guy fucks her, tasting her juices on him, and eating his cum from her pretty pink pussy. She wants to lick my load out of another girl too.

Unfortunately, we both have jealousy issues. Are there any other bi married couples out there who have problems with this?

I told my wife in January that I really want to suck a cock in front of her, and savor the cum before swallowing it.
I've been looking at 2 swinger sites for the lucky couple/guy without success (pun intended). I'm so motivated, I'll keep looking.
Curiousus

She is cool with it. We got with two other bi couples a few times and she enjoyed watching the men playing - only oral though. Another long time friend and I get together whenever we can. He and his wife also used to play with others but stopped. She is also ok with him being bi and he & I meeting up. Mine says it turns her on just thinking about he and I playing and usually wants me to tell her about what we did each time. She has seen me sucking others cock a few times and twice when the one friend fucked my ass or I to him. She knows I enjoy it, and is even cool with me playing with our dildos whenever I want. She isn't into joining me when I am using the dildos since she isn't into anal fun at all. She isn't an anal virgin at all, just doesn't care much for it. I never hide it from her, just let her know when we are meeting up. When we were swinging with friends, she at first was shocked the first time he licked her pussy after one of us fucked her. But she enjoyed that alot!! I am lucky and thankful she is as understanding as she is, IMO.

Lucky man

She is cool with it. We got with two other bi couples a few times and she enjoyed watching the men playing - only oral though. Another long time friend and I get together whenever we can. He and his wife also used to play with others but stopped. She is also ok with him being bi and he & I meeting up. Mine says it turns her on just thinking about he and I playing and usually wants me to tell her about what we did each time. She has seen me sucking others cock a few times and twice when the one friend fucked my ass or I to him. She knows I enjoy it, and is even cool with me playing with our dildos whenever I want. She isn't into joining me when I am using the dildos since she isn't into anal fun at all. She isn't an anal virgin at all, just doesn't care much for it. I never hide it from her, just let her know when we are meeting up. When we were swinging with friends, she at first was shocked the first time he licked her pussy after one of us fucked her. But she enjoyed that alot!! I am lucky and thankful she is as understanding as she is, IMO.

Nekid62, you are a lucky man to have such a sexy and adventurous wife. Many of us here would give our left nut to be in your position.

A few times the topic of threesomes or swinging have come up she says she'd be uncomfortable with me being with another woman. I'll then say that something like "it's a good thing I'm not interested in having another woman" or "then we're on the same page." Only I don't think she takes me seriously. Maybe someday.

im a fan of a nice cut cock myself...been a while since i've had a taste...right on with you other gents....not sure how the mrs would go... she worked with plenty of gay guys...admitted hearing there torrid sex adventures turned her on

My current wife has a friend that she plays with sometimes when I'm at work. She knows that I know since I have caught them having sex a couple times. I still didn't mention my lust for men. I prefer to keep that just between me and the man I am naked with. More erotic that way.

I am a married man and have been for over 30 years. I LUST after almost every Woman I meet... But I often Fantasize about COCK. I have always considered myself Straight... But...
I am happy to say that before I was married I was kind of a Boy Toy for an Older Man. In my late teens I met a Guy that owned a big handful of Rental Properties. He asked if I could Paint and said he could keep me busy and paid me better than any Minimum Wage Job that a teen could get.
It didn't take long before he made a move on me. After he and I painted an Apartment we smoked a big joint and had a few beer's. The apartment was empty so I laid back on the floor was pretty buzzed. Then I felt it... His hand on my inner thigh. Back then all the guy's wore cut off jean shorts and most cut them kinda short. His hand slid right up my shorts and massaged my cock through my underwear. I was shocked... But it felt good so I let him continue. Because I didn't stop him he unzipped my shorts and I felt him grasp my cock. Because I still didn't make him stop he took my cock into his mouth. He took his time working my cock.
I couldn't believe a MAN was sucking my cock and I was letting it happen.
It was so HOT that it felt like I had the biggest orgasm ever and loved him sucking me dry.
After that we had many many encounters. Most of them I just let him have his way with my cock and didn't participate much. He loved to suck cock... So I didn't have to do much except lay back and enjoy it.
On one occasion we were both naked in a 69 position and I tried to suck his cock but he was huge and I couldn't fit much more than the Head in my mouth.
During one of our meetings he pulled out some Lube and asked me to fuck him up his ass. Which I eagerly did.
Now over 30 years later I wish I could go back to that time of my life.
I would have participated a LOT MORE.

That sounds like the perfect job. Lay around getting buzzed and having your cock sucked by the boss. And he still paid you better than any other job. Where can I si gn up for that. I will come out of retirement if I could find a job like that.

I know exactly how to feel Eddie. My first sexual experience was with another guy. My best friend at that time. My whole life I have felt like I have been one step from being gay. I have had 3 relationships with men in my life. This was with me identifying as straight. Each one I have been the more feminine of the two of us. I prefer being on bottom. I have tried to top but it just isn't my thing. Having said that, it has been quite a while since I have bottomed but the right guy with the right sized cock could get me to do anything.

Kinsey categorized?

Kinsey categorized (i believe it was 12) levels of bisexuality. Personally, i believe all persons are naturally, or maybe potentially, bisexual. If a man sticks his dick through a hole and doesn't now whether it is a man or woman on the other side,he would cum either way, so maybe......

Hadn't really heard of that one. Be interesting to see, but I am like others here, married, mostly fantasy at this time.

Not married but divorced, have been interested in hooking up with a guy even before I was married. Finally did take the plunge and try giving a blow job to a lover's husband. Not sure he enjoyed it, but it made me want to do it again. Looking for someone who will be appreciative of my effort.

My wife would not try to understand but we have had no sex for years. I have had very little sex of any kind and would love to find someone that would enjoy getting together on a regular basis. Have just lost my virginity with my ass in the last year and For whatever reason I loved it. I would rather get fucked than suck and I enjoy sucking. Sometime I hope to have the oppertunity to get fucked while sucking on a cock. I think that would be very hot.:eek:

When I told my current g/f I was bi she didn't seem to care and was not interested in knowing much more. I recently met with a bi couple on a swingers site and that has been awesome. I love to suck cock and eat pussy and they have turned out to be the best of both worlds. Now I need to get my g/f involved!!

My wife would not try to understand but we have had no sex for years. I have had very little sex of any kind and would love to find someone that would enjoy getting together on a regular basis. Have just lost my virginity with my ass in the last year and For whatever reason I loved it. I would rather get fucked than suck and I enjoy sucking. Sometime I hope to have the oppertunity to get fucked while sucking on a cock. I think that would be very hot.:eek:

It is hot. I kniw you would love it. I know I do.

You are a mirror image of my situation.Would love the opportunity to have a regular suck & fuck buddy,but sadly wifey would not understand,nor do I get the freedom to escape her clutches without the 3rd degree!!

Yea.... and if you update your profile to show which continent that you live on.... you might be able to meet someone local.

America is pretty big. Might try... North America. Or perhaps... even a city. Or do we have to be so secretive about who we are and where we are from.

Put your city and state in your profile and perhaps your neighbor might say hi.

I love cock at least as much as I love pussy. My wife suspects, but doesn't know. We have several gay male friends who I would happily suck and fuck. I was open to previous girl friends and my first wife, but they didn't keep my secret, so I chose to keep my sex history private this time around. But when the opportunity comes up, I have a lot of lost sex...gay sex...to make up for. I'd love to suck a few hundred cocks, and swallow a few gallons of cum!!

Yea.... and if you update your profile to show which continent that you live on.... you might be able to meet someone local.

America is pretty big. Might try... North America. Or perhaps... even a city. Or do we have to be so secretive about who we are and where we are from.

Put your city and state in your profile and perhaps your neighbor might say hi.
Larry has a very valid point. Very frustrating when you have similar views to someone,but he /she lives thousands of miles away, so without any prospect of meeting up it relies on the written word !! Please consider stating your area or town.Thanks.

I am an older married male who had enjoyed cock as a teenager but got away from it after high school. Never lost the interest, just didn't act on it. I am married seems like forever and a few years ago I thought I would enjoy trying some cock again. So I did and enjoy it when I can. Wife has no idea so that makes it tough to meet with other married guys in same situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back