Looking for an artist to illustrate a new story.

RH474

Virgin
Hey y'all,

I'm looking for an artist willing to make illustrations for a new story of mine.

Check out one of my first stories if you'd like a ballpark sense of what I write.

Let me know if you'd like to work together and I'll send you the draft.
:)

RH

Last edited:
Hey y'all,

I'm looking for an artist willing to make illustrations for a new story of mine.

There are two characters, one female and one male. The scene mostly takes place in a high school classroom around a large desk and leather chair.

Check out one of my first stories if you'd like a ballpark sense of what I write. Honestly, though, I think this next story is my best, yet.

Let me know if you'd like to work together and I'll send you the draft.
:)

RH

Can you state what is the budget for this request ?
When you say you are looking for an artist who is willing to make illustrations - do you mean willing to do it for free ?

Thanks for that question!

Yup, free visual artists only, please. The only payments will be the fun of the work, and being credited as a co-creator.

I realize that's not everyone's jam. :) However, I write for the fun of it, there must be those who draw for the fun of it, too.

Thanks.

Thanks for that question!

Yup, free visual artists only, please. The only payments will be the fun of the work, and being credited as a co-creator.

I realize that's not everyone's jam. :) However, I write for the fun of it, there must be those who draw for the fun of it, too.

Thanks.

Hilarious. wish you good luck.

Back