looking for a story!

sweetnapoleon

ILUVDOGS
I want to profusely apologize in advance if my post offends anybody, given that I am not sure that I do not know if this is the proper place for my post. I have been looking for three stories from the incest/taboo genre with no success, so I thought I would take a shot and post it here, please if this is not the right place for my question then perhaps someone could be so kind as to direct me to the proper place to ask my questions.
I will provide a little bit of information about these 3 stories.
First story deals with a young man either just out of high school or in college who takes on odd jobs around his neighborhood to earn money, basically these are handy man type of jobs. Of course, he begins to have sex with the women around the neighborhood, finally getting to his own female family members. That is all I really remember about this story.
Second story involves a young man who is a security guard at a lesbian bar, where his sister works, and I think that he is a military veteran. There is an attempted robbery at the bar resulting in the brother either killing the robbers or hurting them. His sister decides that she can trust him to protect her and therefore she wants to have sex with him. I think I remember that she was a victim of a horrible rape when she was younger, one reason why she is so turned off to men.
Third story, I seem to remember a bit more. It begins with a man in his twenties receiving news that someone in his family has died, a grandparent perhaps. He lives in Los Angeles working in business. He has been estranged from his family for several years, before this he was in an incestuous relationship with his sister, I think. I remember reading in the beginning that he goes to the cemetery to watch the burial, but he remains hidden from view, that is until a little girl finds him and starts talking to him. He gives her a large bill like a twenty or a fifty-dollar bill, she takes it and gives it to her mom, telling her a man behind a tree gave it to her. She is his sister, and she wonders if the man could be her brother, but when she looks for him all she sees is a car driving off. I think if I had read more than I would have learned that the little girl is actually his daughter.
Well that is about all I can remember, let me apologize once again for my post if I should not be posting it here, I have tried for several weeks trying to find these stories using various tags, to no avail, unfortunately.
I will check for replies in a few days or if its easier you can send me information to my email [Email removed -AH Mod]
I am extremely grateful for and any and all assistance, offered.
Sincerely,
sweetnapoleon

[Please don't post email addresses to the open forum. Adjust the settings for starting conversations in your control panel and pass email addresses that way. - AH Mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
I would suggest that you go to the Story Feedback page, then to Looking For a Story. They are supposed to have good luck with such searches.

I might also suggest you might want to take down your personal email address. People can PM you or message you through your avatar.

Good luck.

Thank you very much for the suggestions. This is going to make me seem very stupid but I do not know what you mean by "message through avatar".
I know stupid

No worries. The only stupidity is failing to ask the question. And in this case, the mistake was mine. People can contact you through PM by going to the envelope icon (mostly) top right corner, then 'start a new conversation'. Sorry to be confusing.

No worries. The only stupidity is failing to ask the question. And in this case, the mistake was mine. People can contact you through PM by going to the envelope icon (mostly) top right corner, then 'start a new conversation'. Sorry to be confusing.
OP needs to enable PMs first. No one will be able to message them until they do.

sweetnapoleon, click on your name on the upper right corner (assuming you are on a PC), and click on Privacy. In the page that comes up, go to "Allow Users to: Start Conversations with you:" and select Members only.

This will enable PMs for your account.

Thx for clearing that up. However I would except carrier pigeon if that's what it takes to find these stores, lol
Seriously once again thank you

Not cross-posting (making multiple posts in different forums as if everyone is here to serve you) is also considered basic etiquette too.

If you check out this thread, post 2, you'll see it was suggested by others to put this request at the Story Feedback forum. Seems to me like a sensible thing to do.
I did not see that. I will retract my crabbiness.

Thank you, I throw myself on the collective mercy of my fellow Literotica readers. I have never posted to the forums before so I was just really hoping to cast a wide net in trying to find these stories. I PROMISE, that in the future I will do better.

OP needs to enable PMs first. No one will be able to message them until they do.

sweetnapoleon, click on your name on the upper right corner (assuming you are on a PC), and click on Privacy. In the page that comes up, go to "Allow Users to: Start Conversations with you:" and select Members only.

This will enable PMs for your account.
Just did it wow, what a community, that has provided me with the authors and the titles to two of these stories. I am very grateful, and I followed your instructions and now I will be able to receive PMs.
Again thank you

Third story, I seem to remember a bit more. It begins with a man in his twenties receiving news that someone in his family has died, a grandparent perhaps. He lives in Los Angeles working in business. He has been estranged from his family for several years, before this he was in an incestuous relationship with his sister, I think. I remember reading in the beginning that he goes to the cemetery to watch the burial, but he remains hidden from view, that is until a little girl finds him and starts talking to him.

Son's of Katie Elder, John Wayne is watching the funeral and his youngest brother come and reminds him they used to fuck. I think. LOL

I needed a good laugh right now, as I just got home from work. Working all day at a grocery store. The sons of Katie Elder is a really good movie

Back