looking for a specific sister-in-law story

cabernetguy

Virgin
Hey all....
I remember a certain sister-in-law story, but stupid me, I didn't mark it as a favourite, but it's title was something similar to: "helping out my sister in law pt. 01".
It features a guy whose wives sisters spend the weekend with them at a cottage.
the one sister has a problem getting pregnant, and it's revealed that it's probably her husband who's sperm count is low.
One of the other sisters recruits their sister's husband, unbeknownst to his wife to have some trysts of mechanical sex with the one sister so she could hopefully get pregnant. just go in and do the deed, and leave.
the first is in the dark bedroom, she's waiting on the bed. He has sex with her from behind, he slaps her ass when almost finished. he leaves.
The second is on the couch when the other sisters are in bed, and she does the reverse cowgirl.
The third is when they're driving back from somewhere, they pull off the road, climb in the back seat of his car, but as they face each other, they look at each other and get too into it and confess their affection for each other. Then it ends.

It would be fun to read it again as it was written, but can't find it and don't know if it was ever deleted or whatever....
just thought I'd put up a note to see if the story rings a bell with anyone.

Thanks!

Back