Lonely tonight? Chat/Roleplay/Whatever thread

Hi all 38 M just out of a thirteen year relationship. looking to get my feet wet by talking to women here on lit. Lets see I teach sailing when i can, i also edit movies for a living. I love to play volleyball and enjoy a glass of wine when i can. I have a kink or two like most people here on lit. PM if you want to chat or we can chat here too.

Hi all 38 M just out of a thirteen year relationship. looking to get my feet wet by talking to women here on lit. Lets see I teach sailing when i can, i also edit movies for a living. I love to play volleyball and enjoy a glass of wine when i can. I have a kink or two like most people here on lit. PM if you want to chat or we can chat here too.
Oh? What do you like the most, in terms of kink?

First, you have some lovely photos in your profile. I have enjoyed both side of the Dom/Sub world. lean towards the Dom but if a lady expresses an interest i'm willing to sub it up for her. I also enjoy some public exhibition sex. How about you wahts your favorite kink?

First, you have some lovely photos in your profile. I have enjoyed both side of the Dom/Sub world. lean towards the Dom but if a lady expresses an interest i'm willing to sub it up for her. I also enjoy some public exhibition sex. How about you wahts your favorite kink?
I'm very fond of being held captive in someone's arms, maybe bound, maybe he's just so strong there's no point in struggling. Being a little rough, too.

And breast play. Lots of breast play.

If the pic in your profile on the right is of you, then you have some amazing breasts that should be worshipped indeed. I like your idea of kink too. I don't know if i'm big enough to hold you down but I would try. If not a little light bondage would work ;-)

Using control in the bedroom is fairly new to me, although I've had the kink for a while.

Breast play is something I find harder to figure into that. Ice I've used before, and the obvious teasing techniques like only use my breath on her nipples ect.

Anyway just stumbled onto this thread, so hi everyone.. boring morning before uni later

Whip,

The most........... kinky stuff for me is public humilitation....dare....and for breast....... protruding hard nipples in public .............

love to lick aeroles.......... slap the breast

A little pic for you fine ladies and gentlemen tonight!

attachment.php

Attachments

• hp19.jpg
    hp19.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 291
So today was a lady called "Nisha"
what starts as a nice name goes from the bottom up. A pair of sharp clopy black heels a fraction over what would be comfortable but still appropriate for work. Black heavy tights that show all the calfs off to their full glory. Just above the knee hemline skirt with a crimple black cloth. Black blouse with a see through high neck that gives nothing away, mostly covered with a black cardigan. Long straight hair to the collar bone parted either side and stoked/wound around the finger with the left hand, more than was decent. Thin figure that belies the 3 children borne. Uber cute smile. And a joy to have legal problems to go to.

What a delighful description, that should keep me going for the rest of the day.

Back