Lonely tonight? Chat/Roleplay/Whatever thread

So yesterday turned out really interesting for me. Me and a few open-minded co-workers were exchanging banter in the back of the restaurant I work in. Somehow, the conversation turned to a sort of how-dirty-are-you contest.

I won with the phrase "I've got bruises on my knees"

Hilarity ensued for a good five minutes afterwards.

So yesterday turned out really interesting for me. Me and a few open-minded co-workers were exchanging banter in the back of the restaurant I work in. Somehow, the conversation turned to a sort of how-dirty-are-you contest.

Are the bruises from kneeling or from some type of restraint ?

just stopping by to say hi....seems like an interesting thread

Lol thanks.

Today's question:

Have you ever owned a unusual pet? If so, what was it?

Lol thanks.

Today's question:

Have you ever owned a unusual pet? If so, what was it?

Hi Whip,

I'm new to this corner of lit. It looks like a lot of fun here.

I had a scorpion once.

So, how's everyone's week going? Mine was interesting to say the leaast. Gotta love crusty, grouchy old ladies bitching about how to use their dinner coupon, not listening to a damn word I say, then taking fucking forever to leave.

Halloween's coming up. Dare to share your costume idea? I'll share mine when I get five replies.

I'd love to give you a few more knee bruises!! :devil:

So, how's everyone's week going? Mine was interesting to say the leaast. Gotta love crusty, grouchy old ladies bitching about how to use their dinner coupon, not listening to a damn word I say, then taking fucking forever to leave.

Halloween's coming up. Dare to share your costume idea? I'll share mine when I get five replies.

They don't really do Halloween here :(
Then again if I go to Cape Town I can just walk around and look at the people there. They dress up Halloween-ish on a daily basis :D

Hmm, that's three responses. Anyone else want to weigh in?

Dress bacfk up in cammo's and see if I can still impress, Ex-military here

Lonely tonight? Post your interests,orientation and any other relevant details here and find someone fun to talk to.

I'm Whipluvr, 21 year old sub from a land you've probably never heard of. I'm into bondage, dominance, lots of sexy roleplay and meeting new people.

Rules

Ask, and preferably get to know the other person before starting to play with them.
No harassment. If someone doesn't want to play with you, they don't want to play with you.
Play nice. Keep within Lit's rules. No underage/minor stuff here.
And finally:
Don't PM me. If you want something, post it here. I cannot emphasize this enough.

Enjoy!

Good evening. Sexy profile picture. Perfect body you have there

Back