Little black dresses?

Had a holiday luncheon this past week...this is what I wore :eek:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Nye

So, as we hav just had New Year's Eve, I'm guessing a lot of the ladies on here have been partying.
Any photos of your lovely outfits?

Was out at an event last night. Got reminded of this thread by all the outfits that were on show. I know it isn't strictly party season at the moment, but anyone fancy doing a little dressing up, and taking photos and then posting them here?:)

putting away the black and bringing out colour,

but thought I'd share first before it gets pushed to the back of the closet to make way for summer stuff.

Attachments

• Black Dress 1.jpg
    Black Dress 1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 441
  • Black Dress 2.jpg
    Black Dress 2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 407
I've always loved little black dresses they're always really sexy but because it's just that playing neutral black color you can get away with a little snug occur for a little cleavage or whatever...

I always feel like a voyeur when I see a woman in a add sexy little black dress because you know that she knows she sexy but she knows that it doesn't look quite slutty and it's just the right balance.

but thought I'd share first before it gets pushed to the back of the closet to make way for summer stuff.

Now, that is exactly what I am talking about. Thankyou! Shame you are pushing it to the back of the closet. Do you not have any summer balls to go to? I had my first invite to attend one this morning...

Just what a black dress needs to be like.. elegant and snug in all the right places. And your curves make it stand out.

Don't push it too far back in ur closet, I might ask u to bring it out ;)

Back