Literotica Illustrations - Need Pre-Launch Submissions & Testing!

And since we're talking about other sites, I put some of the more subtle stuff on tumblr...zero outcome! You're popular if you're popular...art is an art, and promoting even more. So, keep feeding us with eye-candy, please.
I put all my art up on Tumblr, and the only feedback I get there are "Likes" and re-blogs, but zero idea how many people see a piece. I've been there the same length of time as at Lit, and have received maybe 20 - 30 comments. Half a dozen people sent me pics of themselves, mostly faceless, asking, "Will you draw me?" so I did. Nobody has done that here.

I put all my art up on Tumblr, and the only feedback I get there are "Likes" and re-blogs, but zero idea how many people see a piece. I've been there the same length of time as at Lit, and have received maybe 20 - 30 comments. Half a dozen people sent me pics of themselves, mostly faceless, asking, "Will you draw me?" so I did. Nobody has done that here.

So, it's different platforms, different outcomes? In contrast to tumblr, how many comments have you gotten here?

-----

Speaking of navel inspection, here's a fuzzy draft
attachment.php

Attachments

• on_all_fours.jpg
    on_all_fours.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 23
So, it's different platforms, different outcomes? In contrast to tumblr, how many comments have you gotten here?
33, on 18 pieces here. On Tumblr, I've got 380 posts, some of them short word vignettes. For a visually oriented blog site, Tumblr silently duplicates content but that's about all you get back. Their idiotic "adult content" policy trashed a lot of very good photographic content, but didn't stop the smut at all. Folk quickly worked how to get around the censor bots.

Related.
The number of views* used to function. That was a bit helpful feedback.

*Here, on the bulletin board, for LIT hosted images (not linked images)

I am not certain how it counted (back when it worked), only if they were clicked on? If you show a LIT hosted image in your post, I don't know how the software would be able to count a view.

Thread views still works and that's a wee bit of feedback.
And threads can be rated, though I suspect that most folk don't realize that, or feel any incentive to bother.

Back