Links to keep you from going crazy

I don't know if you've had this problem before, but it's a reoccurring one for me...
So to save myself some clicks and frustration (and maybe you)I'm placing some handy links where I can find them.

Literotica Member Search ...for those times when there is no link to posters work
Personal Literotica Control Panel My computer boots to this page from favorites but if you loose the link it's a bitch to find again (ask Annie)
Framing Device For those with a fluffomatic ... gets you sheet straight again
Tags and story link portal Direct access to all categories on Literotica
National Weather Service Radar This is just a test.
Too far down my page,

I don't know if you've had this problem before, but it's a reoccurring one for me...
So to save myself some clicks and frustration (and maybe you)I'm placing some handy links where I can find them.

Literotica Member Search ...for those times when there is no link to posters work
Personal Literotica Control Panel My computer boots to this page from favorites but if you loose the link it's a bitch to find again (ask Annie) :rose:
Watched Threads My new boot page.
Bump

Personal Literotica Control Panel My computer boots to this page from favorites but if you loose the link it's a bitch to find again (ask Annie) :rose:
Watched Threads My new boot page.
bump

Back