Lingerie

I have a problem with Lingerie

as soon as I see it I have to take it off. My hands just start to roam and before you know it I have to have her. The only lingerie that stayed on my ex was actually a casmire(?) wool mix dress. I was so soft and silky to the touch. We were in a discount place, what who said that, and she was picking out dresses. I came across this one and had her try it on. She hated it I loved it, I bought it. She did wear it for me but only indoors privately. She used it as a night shirt and would sleep in it. I was able to hold her in bed and feel every part of her body under the silky texture of the dress.

That is the only clothing that could fit under the category lingerie that stayed on her for long.

as someone else said, lingerie for me and for him are not the same...

lingerie for him is not so common anymore, because "himself" doesn't seem to care much...

for me, i like satiny stuff, filmy stuff, but hate lace that is prickly...

hated thongs...but then...sort of changed my attitude when i started looking at them as less "butt floss" and more...shall we say a constant reminder of what is there? sort of like a tickler, always on the edge of my consciousness...

and then there's the lingerie for the other part of the month...just functional, because there's nothing i feel necessary to feel pretty for...

jinnysub said:
hated thongs...but then...sort of changed my attitude when i started looking at them as less "butt floss" and more...shall we say a constant reminder of what is there? sort of like a tickler, always on the edge of my consciousness...

Since you bring this up...I bought some of the thongs..along with a couple of teddies,camisole/tap pants sets,and many other things in my now cant stop shopping phase.

I cant wear the thongs... no matter what I paid for them,that is just out. Uh..do you have to form callouses to wear them comfortably?

I felt that way about thongs in the beginning, but i have since gotten used to them and can't stand regular (ugh!!) panties now.... I only wear thongs and I love them...

lovetoread said:

Since you bring this up...I bought some of the thongs..along with a couple of teddies,camisole/tap pants sets,and many other things in my now cant stop shopping phase.

I cant wear the thongs... no matter what I paid for them,that is just out. Uh..do you have to form callouses to wear them comfortably?

Hmmm...not callouses so much as I've made an accomodation with that part of me.

"Yes, I'll notice you, and even at inopportune times. But 24/7 is TOO MUCH."

Question

OK hubby loves the sexy lingerie and once upon a time I use dto love wearing it for him. He used to buy me silk which is my fav fabric and I love the feel of it on my skin. but after having my last child (I am very vain about being slim) I didn't like the look of any thing on my body at night but T's or naked. My hubby loves the whole nine yards too the stockings, garter, bra, and thong or g, I used to love my thongs and miss them very much. now to my question How do you get comfertable wearing lingerie again? Or even once in a while?

I think it has to do with your whole mindset. For goodness sake I have had 3 kids and my body is nothing to be bragging about,but just putting on the lingerie makes me feel better. I could care less what anyone else though about me wearing it.

My point to all of this is.....feel good about yourself,dont worry about anyone's elses opinion,although let me tell you,your husband will love you in anything,be it naked or a burlap sack. The fact that he asks you to wear it means he loves you and that is all that matters here. I hope that all goes well,and dont forget the pics...;)

Re: Question

Mystical said:
OK hubby loves the sexy lingerie and once upon a time I use dto love wearing it for him. He used to buy me silk which is my fav fabric and I love the feel of it on my skin. but after having my last child (I am very vain about being slim) I didn't like the look of any thing on my body at night but T's or naked. My hubby loves the whole nine yards too the stockings, garter, bra, and thong or g, I used to love my thongs and miss them very much. now to my question How do you get comfertable wearing lingerie again? Or even once in a while?

I am a large woman.... and I think that for me, getting into to lingerie again and wearing it has improved my self image a thousand percent... and it doesn't hurt that Himself loves to see me in a garter belt and thigh high hose.... or to lace me up in that oh so wonderful corset I have.... I feel better about myself when I wear nice things... as for the thongs.... my skinny friend says that they are a "fat girl" thing... well this fat girl loves hers and almost never wears anything else.... and Himself loves them on me.... of course he is a back and ass man.... hmmmm.... :D but I love them too....

Most definately part of my sex life. Having sex (oral or otherwise) when my partner is wearing panties and a bra... well I get hard just thinking about it.

simple, silk, and part of life

> How do you enjoy lingerie ?

On a well dressed woman.

> what material do you prefer ?

Silk.

> Is there sexy underware for men ?

Black silk thongs. I used them often when I was young enough to be worth looking at.

> How did you start to wear or look at or both ?

Curiosity killed the cat.

> Is lingerie be part of your sex live?

Yes, but nothing fancy. Something simple and nice to wear under nice clothes.

mans point of view

Actually lingerie is good for the soul and eyes, my wife wears a killer thong under her see-thru nighty that really gives me a rush when she comes to bed and dims the light. I in my tarzan like thong too engergizes her!! Especially the one I wear that is totally transparent. She even uses the candy type that really gets me going, humming, wanting to do all sorts of things to her body.
I even tried on one of her baby-dolls and she took to me like a magnit to steel.

Lingerie? Oooh yes! I love it, I have drawers and drawers of bras, knickers, suspender belts, etc. Plain cotton for ordinary days (usually white or black), silk for dressing up (black, grey, pale blue), and lots and lots of stockings (particular favourite is very fine black silk with a seam down the back - they don't last very long but they feel wonderful and I love the usual reaction).

But, my current boyfriend doesn't seem to like it very much, he prefers me naked. It is a little disheartening to wander around in a silk bra and tiny thong and hardly produce a reaction.

mumm...baby!

If I could see ya prancing around in lacy stuff, I get a stiff one and pitty your body. I'd be on you like fly on....?

I love pretty underware.. I always have... I love nice bikini panties... & cute bras... all very feminine & sexy... Silk, Satin even cotton as long as it's a nice cut, color & frames the body well...

I like the question... "When did you stop wearing lingerie and start wearing underwear?"

I love all kinds of lingerie. I think being sexy is all in the mind and wearing lingerie should make a woman feel sexy.

What I wear that my husband really loves and is comfortable is a genie costume which I got at an adult store. Its pink and made of the same material like lingerie and it comes with a little top and a long skirt.

shrivaya said:
What I wear that my husband really loves and is comfortable is a genie costume which I got at an adult store.

ohhh!! how cute!! (ok how girly do I sound now?) I just love that stuff!! I've always thought subtly sexy was much better than the raunchier stuff -though there are times when the raunchy stuff is more called for! :D

lovetoread

Mmmm! You make my mouth water and stiff one...only you could see the way I i'm dressed, you would want to cam, just from the way my mind works.
jeff

J.B. said:
ohhh!! how cute!! (ok how girly do I sound now?) I just love that stuff!! I've always thought subtly sexy was much better than the raunchier stuff -though there are times when the raunchy stuff is more called for! :D

I agree JB, subtlety can really turn up the heat. I get excited over Lovetoread's AV, but that's mainly just due to her stockinged legs and feet and edible cfm pose.

Last edited:
Back