Question re: Pierced Nipples

IARainman

Literotica Guru
To those with pierced nipples, mostly women, but men chime in if you have input/knowledge.

How easy is it to change out jewelry? And is it possible to use anything other than nipple jewelry? I’d like to writing about threading a very fine cable through both nipples and using that to restrain a woman to something like a post behind her back.

Another option would be either once really long, or two individual really thin bamboo skewers threaded through the piercings.

Is that an even remotely possible things to do?

Yes, it is possible. First and foremost, make sure the initial piercings are completely healed. Some take as long as 9 months. Be sure they are healed. Good luck and have fun.

Yes, it is possible. First and foremost, make sure the initial piercings are completely healed. Some take as long as 9 months. Be sure they are healed. Good luck and have fun.
thank you, it seemed like it should be feasible, but I’ve seen a myriad of different things used in labia piercings but not nipples, so I wasn’t sure if I was missing a restriction.

It was really more for story ideas. I don’t have access to anyone with piercings currently, but it’sa nice thought. Maybe someone can submit their pics or stories from their personal experience….

thank you, it seemed like it should be feasible, but I’ve seen a myriad of different things used in labia piercings but not nipples, so I wasn’t sure if I was missing a restriction.

It was really more for story ideas. I don’t have access to anyone with piercings currently, but it’sa nice thought. Maybe someone can submit their pics or stories from their personal experience….
Gotcha, missed the story part. I do recall seeing other items used in nipple piercings. I don't remember where though. Could be an interesting story.

To those with pierced nipples, mostly women, but men chime in if you have input/knowledge.

How easy is it to change out jewelry? And is it possible to use anything other than nipple jewelry? I’d like to writing about threading a very fine cable through both nipples and using that to restrain a woman to something like a post behind her back.

Another option would be either once really long, or two individual really thin bamboo skewers threaded through the piercings.

Is that an even remotely possible things to do?
You can achieve the same thing without doing piercings.
Using a clover clamp. A clover clamp applies more clamping pressure the more pressure you put on the chain. Assuming the person can take the clamps. Some don’t like it.
Another thing you might want to try. Chop sticks and rubber bands.
You put the chop sticks above and below the nipples. Wrap the rubber bands around the ends. The more wraps the more pressure is applied.
Just a couple ideas for you

You can achieve the same thing without doing piercings.
Using a clover clamp. A clover clamp applies more clamping pressure the more pressure you put on the chain. Assuming the person can take the clamps. Some don’t like it.
Another thing you might want to try. Chop sticks and rubber bands.
You put the chop sticks above and below the nipples. Wrap the rubber bands around the ends. The more wraps the more pressure is applied.
Just a couple ideas for you
I love the bamboo rubber band clamps, one of my favorite images.

This was really about using them as restraint, but I love people chiming in with ideas!

One of my sons has worked as a tatto0/piercing artist and what you want to do is entirely possible as long as you remember two things.

1. The piercing has to have time to heal and this will vary with the person, so don't rush anything. When the jewelry is easy to remove and put back in, that's usually enough time.
2. It's extremely important to not stretch a piercing too much. Most piercing artists will tell you not go go up more than a gauge or two at a time and use that gauge for a while. To put that in perspective, one "gauge" is about equal to 0.015 inches or 0.35 mm. Stretching a normal piercing enough to thread a bamboo skewer through the hole would probably cause significant tearing and bleeding, not to mention a lot of pain.

One of my sons has worked as a tatto0/piercing artist and what you want to do is entirely possible as long as you remember two things.

1. The piercing has to have time to heal and this will vary with the person, so don't rush anything. When the jewelry is easy to remove and put back in, that's usually enough time.
2. It's extremely important to not stretch a piercing too much. Most piercing artists will tell you not go go up more than a gauge or two at a time and use that gauge for a while. To put that in perspective, one "gauge" is about equal to 0.015 inches or 0.35 mm. Stretching a normal piercing enough to thread a bamboo skewer through the hole would probably cause significant tearing and bleeding, not to mention a lot of pain.
Thank you, exactly the factual perspective I looking for. Thanks for the information.

I suggest your attempt this on yourself first. Maybe you could try the head of your penis as well?
Well, that was mean spirited.

I never said I was going to do this. It’s for a story idea.

I truly don’t know much about piercings at all. That’s why I asked the question.

It must be horribly burdensome to know everything about everything. I guess that prevents you from being kind, or even civil to people. I hope you find some peace.

Piercings do not take well to rough treatment. I would never put a cable through the fistula, taking a chance on abbrading and damaging tender tissue. Piercings are hard enough to maintain under the most favorable conditions.

I had mine pierced eighteen months ago, on a dare from two lady friends (one who is a FWB) when we were sitting around one night drinking multiple bottles of wine and talking sexy shit.

I am lucky. I was completely healed in three months, and have several pieces of jewelry I switch out. The earlier comments about gauges and rough treatment are true, though women love to pull and twist and tease them a lot

Back