Lilly73 - A Midlife Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to our regularly scheduled program....

attachment.php

Yummy!!

You all know (or should know) how much I hate the random selfie... but I keep my promises, so against my better judgement - here you go.

You might have issues with the selfie, and I have issues with it from the point of view of the English language, never mind anything else :D, but I think that you do yourself a disservice. It's a very beautiful self shot. I love it :kiss::rose:.

Your regularly scheduled set is also far too good to be associated with the word regular ;).

You all know (or should know) how much I hate the random selfie... but I keep my promises, so against my better judgement - here you go.

attachment.php

Drama is fun & all with the buildup and anticipation. But all I can think of looking at that pic is watching you peel off your "lady in the street" clothes after a long day and having a hard, quick, spontaneous quickie taking you on that wall to get your mind off the bullshit of life as soon as you are in the door.

Then we can take a long soak and start the slow burning drama...

:cattail:

Damn, you are seriously perfect. Don't argue or I might have to bitch-slap you.

:D:D:D

I think Lilly might be the kind of woman that:

One) Has an idea how perfect she is (or atleast knows that what she isn't perfect at isn't worth being perfect for! Neener Neener!)

Two) Might argue anyway, because she is fishing for a playful bitch slap just to cause drama!

:devil:

attachment.php

Yet this random selfie has to be the sexiest selfie of all time... It doesn't have the elegance of your usual pictures, but it has real appeal... Such a beautiful body you have Lily...

Thank you! Probably because I've been gone for a few months and not in your face enough - so, you know, you found other things to do. It's ok. I am not offended. :)

Hey DarkLord - how it going? Nice to see you. Thanks for the vote of approval!

I've been lurking, finally popped up for a visit. I've had something else popping up while on your thread :D

Live from Lilly's Living Room - It's Friday Night!!

What a fucking day! Got into a fight at work. It wasn't physical, but I still have to call it a fight. It has been so long since I have been that angry. The rest of the day then went to shit fast as I spent most of it planning how to salvage the incredibly HUGE fuck up (reason for fight), the shadey asshole did so we don't lose a huge account.

Just as I finished making all the internal calls and emails I needed to make on the matter to move forward the entire office loses internet connection. Perfect! Time is critical and I can't move! (How the hell did business operate with nothing but a typewriter and a telephone?!??!?!?!)

Then I spent an hour in our server room (which is COLD!), on the phone with the IT Dept in NY trying to follow directions like, "do you see a white cord connected to a black box?" - in a room filled with nothing but white cords connected to black boxes.

Oh? Why was I the one in the server room? Because I was the only one left in the office on a Friday. Shadey Asshole left at 5:00 on the dot.

Wish I could give a happy ending, but this story ends with me on the phone with his boss in NY, who is The Boss of our company and let him know that I tried, I salvaged what I could, but when the client comes to us and says "WTF?!" I just wanted him to know that he should call Shadey Asshole for the answer. I am so done.

But now I'm home. I opened a bottle of Whiskey, and I am ready to forget this day.

Let me catch up with what I have missed here and then I'll post some photos. Wadda say?

Damn I've been away from lit too long! What a body!

Yes, you have. Thanks!

And I'm loving every bloody minute of it. But you know, what goes around comes around.
Wait for your turn, Lilly. Just you wait.

This could turn into a battle of wills if we are not careful. :cool:

I love the pics Lily. Even the random selfie.

Thanks BigJim!

Like the outfit. Sheer, but you can't quite see through to what you want to see. Plus the chains.

KDM! How is my favorite lurker? I do love me my chains. ;)

love your random selfie
grateful you're inspired toward a selfie series

thanks for sharing your spectacular imagination
and body!
Mara

Thanks Mara, that's so sweet. :)

Damn, you are seriously perfect. Don't argue or I might have to bitch-slap you.

Perfection comes in many forms and is always relative - so yes! I am fucking perfect! And your perfect too. :kiss:

These pics are sweet and sexy! Your obviously in great shape! I wouldn't have put you at 40 if i hadn't dead you bio. That just makes you even hotter in my opinion! keep going! I'm subscribed!

Thank you! And thanks for subscribing! Alas! Another victim, welcome my lovelie...welcome...

I'm tuned in!!! lol

Now that's a selfie anyone could be proud of.

...and ratings skyrocket!

Be damned better judgement....love your nipples!

*Takes her bow* thank you gentlemen... Please enjoy the performance

ok, so what bit of valuable experience was earned from this bout of enticingly bad judgement?

That I need to lighten up on my perfectionist grip and just take a damn picture.

You might have issues with the selfie, and I have issues with it from the point of view of the English language, never mind anything else , but I think that you do yourself a disservice. It's a very beautiful self shot. I love it
Your regularly scheduled set is also far too good to be associated with the word regular .

Aww... thank you susurration. I meant, "regular" in a totally-hot-n-fabulous way.

Drama is fun & all with the buildup and anticipation. But all I can think of looking at that pic is watching you peel off your "lady in the street" clothes after a long day and having a hard, quick, spontaneous quickie taking you on that wall to get your mind off the bullshit of life as soon as you are in the door.

Then we can take a long soak and start the slow burning drama...

"Lady on the street"? Hmmm... I could do "lady on the street".

you will have to change the schedule. It will have to be more frequent.

You cannot rush the creative process! ;)

I think Lilly might be the kind of woman that:

One) Has an idea how perfect she is (or atleast knows that what she isn't perfect at isn't worth being perfect for! Neener Neener!)

Two) Might argue anyway, because she is fishing for a playful bitch slap just to cause drama!

Practically Perfect in Every Way. :D

Yet this random selfie has to be the sexiest selfie of all time... It doesn't have the elegance of your usual pictures, but it has real appeal... Such a beautiful body you have Lily...

Of "all time"!?! I should get something for that... like a prize or something, - or cake! Thank you MrRetro :)

I've been lurking, finally popped up for a visit. I've had something else popping up while on your thread :D

Pervert! Now, come and sit by me :D

I love this program. Happy Friday sexy.

Happy here, I love the form of body, beautiful :heart:

thanks guys! Happy Friday!

L.

Live from Lilly's Living Room - It's Friday Night!!

What a fucking day! Got into a fight at work. It wasn't physical, but I still have to call it a fight. It has been so long since I have been that angry. The rest of the day then went to shit fast as I spent most of it planning how to salvage the incredibly HUGE fuck up (reason for fight), the shadey asshole did so we don't lose a huge account.

Just as I finished making all the internal calls and emails I needed to make on the matter to move forward the entire office loses internet connection. Perfect! Time is critical and I can't move! (How the hell did business operate with nothing but a typewriter and a telephone?!??!?!?!)

Then I spent an hour in our server room (which is COLD!), on the phone with the IT Dept in NY trying to follow directions like, "do you see a white cord connected to a black box?" - in a room filled with nothing but white cords connected to black boxes.

Oh? Why was I the one in the server room? Because I was the only one left in the office on a Friday. Shadey Asshole left at 5:00 on the dot.

Wish I could give a happy ending, but this story ends with me on the phone with his boss in NY, who is The Boss of our company and let him know that I tried, I salvaged what I could, but when the client comes to us and says "WTF?!" I just wanted him to know that he should call Shadey Asshole for the answer. I am so done.

But now I'm home. I opened a bottle of Whiskey, and I am ready to forget this day.

Let me catch up with what I have missed here and then I'll post some photos. Wadda say?

This could turn into a battle of wills if we are not careful. :cool:

:rose: for your day. Here's to hoping Shady Asshole gets fired.

And no battle of wills tonight. Let's do that tomorrow. :cool:

I'm still working on the next series... Consider this an intermission...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 072.jpg
    072.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 367
  • 099.jpg
    099.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 275
I'm still working on the next series... Consider this an intermission...

attachment.php
They never have intermissions like these at the theatres I go to! :mad:

Which makes me like this intermission even more. :D Specially that second one. I love the arch of your back.

They never have intermissions like these at the theatres I go to! :mad:

Which makes me like this intermission even more. :D Specially that second one. I love the arch of your back.

Intermissions are a pain in the ass. First that they happen at all, then they are never long enough.

I like your arches too!

Good thing I am home alone:heart:

Ahhhhhh....so so sexy!

Thanks!

In a word...your ass rocks! Okay...three words!:D

My ass seems to be very appreciated around here. It's a hard, hard life... *sigh*

Intermissions are a pain in the ass. First that they happen at all, then they are never long enough.

I like your arches too!

My ass seems to be very appreciated around here. It's a hard, hard life... *sigh*

Well, I seem to have fallen deeply in lust with this particular intermission. So. :p

My arches pale in comparison to your arches.

As for a hard, hard anything, well... I've got one right here. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back