Lilly73 - A Midlife Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all know (or should know) how much I hate the random selfie... but I keep my promises, so against my better judgement - here you go.
Jesus, Lilly... That is one hell of a random selfie.

:eek:

I think you need to lose your better judgement more often.

Jesus, Lilly... That is one hell of a random selfie.

:eek:

I think you need to lose your better judgement more often.

Lily, even your selfie is totally you, very hot and genuine

Yeah yeah... I got issues with the Selfie (mine, not yours). It goes completely against my need for Drama... and drama takes time to prepare! I'm a girl, I should know.

I'm off to soak in a tub - in meetings all - friggin' - day!!! Then I might put on a certain dress I was recently reminded of and see if I can do it some justice.... with lots of drama...

L.

Yeah yeah... I got issues with the Selfie (mine, not yours). It goes completely against my need for Drama... and drama takes time to prepare! I'm a girl, I should know.

I'm off to soak in a tub - in meetings all - friggin' - day!!! Then I might put on a certain dress I was recently reminded of and see if I can do it some justice.... with lots of drama...

L.

I think I'm going to enjoy this drama. :cool:

Enjoy your bath. I'll be on later this eve. Toodles.

You all know (or should know) how much I hate the random selfie... but I keep my promises, so against my better judgement - here you go.
Wow! Helooooow lilly! Amazing pic! You after gorgeous!
I must agree with Kal. He is usually thought about these things. ;)

I think I'm going to enjoy this drama. :cool:

Enjoy your bath. I'll be on later this eve. Toodles.

I think you will too. I got inspired!

You need to take random selfies more often then!

Funny you should say...

fuck better judgement; give me the beauty.

See signature for response...

Wow! Helooooow lilly! Amazing pic! You after gorgeous!
I must agree with Kal. He is usually thought about these things. ;)

Kal is usually right about everything, but lets not tell him that - it will be our little secret. :)

While getting ready for the bath I started plotting the next series...somewhere in the middle of my planning I got inspired in a completely different direction and took some photos on the spot. I think I got enough for a weekend series... Theme will be: The Selfie.

Tomorrow.

L

Your pix are amazing Lil...not sure why I haven't been stopping by on a daily basis, you are beautiful.

Now this is a selfie I approve of!

It's nice to see you back posting hon. Missed you a lot

Your pix are amazing Lil...not sure why I haven't been stopping by on a daily basis, you are beautiful.

Thank you! Probably because I've been gone for a few months and not in your face enough - so, you know, you found other things to do. It's ok. I am not offended. :)

Now this is a selfie I approve of!

It's nice to see you back posting hon. Missed you a lot

Hey DarkLord - how it going? Nice to see you. Thanks for the vote of approval!

Back to our regularly scheduled program....

attachment.php

Attachments

• 070.jpg
    070.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 140
  • 092.jpg
    092.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 494
Well you need to get back in my face pronto!! I'd never get tired of your fine ass. Glad your still here...I won't be such a stranger anymore :kiss:

I got issues with the Selfie (mine, not yours). It goes completely against my need for Drama... and drama takes time to prepare!
We realize you can't be a drama Queen for every shot, and your impressive body is quite the "show-stopper" even (and especially) in it's most basic form. ;)

Well you need to get back in my face pronto!! I'd never get tired of your fine ass. Glad your still here...I won't be such a stranger anymore :kiss:

Good!

We realize you can't be a drama Queen for every shot, and your impressive body is quite the "show-stopper" even (and especially) in it's most basic form. ;)

Ouch! Hey you. Sure I can. But it takes time. I don't have enough of it lately. So, the quick selfie will have to do! Thanks love!

Like the outfit. Sheer, but you can't quite see through to what you want to see. Plus the chains. :D

love your random selfie
grateful you're inspired toward a selfie series

thanks for sharing your spectacular imagination
and body!
Mara

Back to our regularly scheduled program....

attachment.php
These pics are sweet and sexy! Your obviously in great shape! I wouldn't have put you at 40 if i hadn't dead you bio. That just makes you even hotter in my opinion! ;) keep going! I'm subscribed! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back