Lilly73 - A Midlife Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffee was invented for Sunday mornings. Hope everyone has a pleasent Sunday. I'm off to catch up with the world.

I'll leave you with this image...

attachment.php

Kisses!
You're so mean... So, so, so mean.

I love it. :D

Coffee was invented for Sunday mornings. Hope everyone has a pleasent Sunday. I'm off to catch up with the world.

Kisses!

I have this urge to pounce on you and pin you to the bed with my body on top of yours. Hmm, do sex and coffee go together?

That's sexy lingerie. When my bloodflow normalizes again, I'll maybe have something more intelligent to say :confused:

I worship you... the quicksand just happens to be there. A subtle difference, see?

Is it possible to have sex on that quicksand? :D

We'll, if you're gonna get all technical...

You are so attractive, pass my thanks on to your mother for your genetics.

My mother thanks you. My father on the other hand...

I have this urge to pounce on you and pin you to the bed with my body on top of yours. Hmm, do sex and coffee go together?

I put out for good coffee

That's sexy lingerie. When my bloodflow normalizes again, I'll maybe have something more intelligent to say :confused:

Thanks, but no pressure.

So gorgeous...an ideal enticement!

:kiss:

At 6'3", I like that height... Bring on the high heels!!! :devil::kiss::rose:

Glad you had a safe trip!

Thanks Horus, I am so glad to be home for a few weeks. Ill see what I can do about the high heels. :)

I get a little prickly feeling when I see Lilly's on. 3 guesses where it's centered.

attachment.php

Ohhh LILLY you are such a beauty, sexy, sweet, sensual.
Hope your having a relaxing Sunday, you for sure made mine a smiling naughty one.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose:

attachment.php

Kisses!

Such beauty...! You have an inspiringly sexy body that deserves only the best of masculine worship Lily...

attachment.php

Kisses!

I'm not much of a coffee drinker personally, but a nice cup of Darjeeling works. The image you leave will stay with me. :)

attachment.php

Kisses!

Another stunning photo! Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday. I'd say red is your color but everything you have on in your pictures you make look good. As always U SMOKIN HOTTT!!! :rose::heart::rose:

Thank you every one :) You sure do know how to make a womans day ;)

Busy week, they are making me earn my money (assholes). The thing is, I have lots of ideas (and these new boots I am DYING to use in a series), but NO time. (Like, zero!). So, its not because I don't love you guys (you know I do right?), it because I work for the Devil. (But no one can be mean to him but me... it's a thing we have).

So... Here's a repeat photo. (NO! It's not cheating!). You know how when you're bored, and there nothing on TV and suddenly you run into a show you haven't seen since you were a kid? Think of this photo like that...

And for those of you who still think I am falling down on the job...

LOOK!! I'M NAKED!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 0631.JPG
    0631.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 838
Thank you every one :) You sure do know how to make a womans day ;)

Busy week, they are making me earn my money (assholes). The thing is, I have lots of ideas (and these new boots I am DYING to use in a series), but NO time. (Like, zero!). So, its not because I don't love you guys (you know I do right?), it because I work for the Devil. (But no one can be mean to him but me... it's a thing we have).

So... Here's a repeat photo. (NO! It's not cheating!). You know how when you're bored, and there nothing on TV and suddenly you run into a show you haven't seen since you were a kid? Think of this photo like that...

And for those of you who still think I am falling down on the job...

LOOK!! I'M NAKED!!

attachment.php

You are by far more exciting to watch than any tv show..repeat or original!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back