Lilly73 - A Midlife Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Sunday! I was so proud of myself that I woke up early - only to discover that it wasn't due to my morning discipline, but to the Time Change last night.

Here are a few more from GOLD. I'm a little naked in these so no Preview, you must click for the nakedy-goodness inside.

Attachments

• 099.jpg
    099.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1,286
  • 098.jpg
    098.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1,281
  • 060.jpg
    060.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1,403
Happy Sunday! I was so proud of myself that I woke up early - only to discover that it wasn't due to my morning discipline, but to the Time Change last night.

Here are a few more from GOLD. I'm a little naked in these so no Preview, you must click for the nakedy-goodness inside.

MMmmm goodness indeed!!! :devil:
Rawrrrrrr

Very beautiful and artfully done. I like the color tones of the background which set off the highlights of your very beautiful body.

Lilly, What a wonderful Sunday morning it is, especially after your nice picture surprise. :) You are such a beautiful woman, I know I tell you that all the time but still don't think it's enough. What a goddess and as always U SMOKIN HOTTT!!!:rose::heart::heart::rose:

You look amazing.

Great pics

Your nakedy-goodness is well worth the click.

Wow...simply WOW. I'm speechless otherwise. :rose:

Wonderful nude portrait. Your body is a delight to the eye. :rose:

MMmmm goodness indeed!!! :devil:
Rawrrrrrr

:cattail:

Very beautiful and artfully done. I like the color tones of the background which set off the highlights of your very beautiful body.

Why thank you Bill! :)

Lilly, What a wonderful Sunday morning it is, especially after your nice picture surprise. You are such a beautiful woman, I know I tell you that all the time but still don't think it's enough. What a goddess and as always U SMOKIN HOTTT!!!QUOTE]

Aw, you always flatter me WGM :))

is the new black
sexy as Hell

:heart::rose::kiss:
TdK

That's what I said! Like minds. :kiss:

You look amazing.

Great pics

Thanks Ric.

Your nakedy-goodness is well worth the click.

Another satisfied customer!

Wow...simply WOW. I'm speechless otherwise. :rose:

I'll take that as a "yes".

Wonderful nude portrait. Your body is a delight to the eye. :rose:

Thank you

Beautiful pictures!

And thank you!

I wore myself out taking this series... A bath and then to Bed! (no, you can't come).

More tomorrow... :)

Goodnight!

attachment.php

My favorite picture. Ever.

Nudes suit you, Lilly. Maybe that pun was intended. Just a little bit.

I'm not going to go through the usual spectrum of words trying to describe the pictures. You already know how I feel about them. :)

Simply exquisite...!

Well, I'm not sure. I'll need to post a few more photos before I commit to agreeing that the nape of my neck is the most alluring part of me. Stay tuned!

Well maybe it's just me and the fact that I'm 6'3"... I especially love to hold my lovers from behind and slowly kiss my way up their napes. Your artistic style is quite captivating!:devil::kiss::rose:

You are very beautiful. Can't wait to look through the rest of your posts

:eek:

wow this thread is awesome!

how did i simply miss it for such a long time?
well there are enough pictures to keep me busy fo some time!

thank you for sharing the pictures!
they are really erotic and well photographed!

Nudes suit you, Lilly. Maybe that pun was intended. Just a little bit.

I'm not going to go through the usual spectrum of words trying to describe the pictures. You already know how I feel about them. :)

Yes, I do... :) And you know what I'd say, so....

mine too you are a real beauty :rose:

Simply exquisite...!

Thanks guys.... Hey Retro, welcome back

I was struck by this photo -- it's beautifully composed ... the sensual position of your body and the warm lighting. Love the light and shadow on your perfectly perky nipple. It makes your body look even more delicious than before, if that's possible! :D

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1320869&d=1383497198

I am constantly suprised at which pics turn out to be favorites...they are never what I expect. Thank you

Well maybe it's just me and the fact that I'm 6'3"... I especially love to hold my lovers from behind and slowly kiss my way up their napes. Your artistic style is quite captivating!:devil::kiss::rose:

Really? then you are going to love the next set of photos :)

You are very beautiful. Can't wait to look through the rest of your posts

Nakedy-goodness to say the least :)

what a glorious hottie

Thank you, thank you... (Hi Mercury!)

:eek:

wow this thread is awesome!

how did i simply miss it for such a long time?
well there are enough pictures to keep me busy fo some time!

thank you for sharing the pictures!
they are really erotic and well photographed!

I won't hold it against you - the important thing is, you're here now.

Thank you everyone - glad you enjoyed them. *Waves and blow kisses to all my lurkers*

L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back