Let's Talk About 'Gentle' FemDom

I haven't posted in this thread in a while but my amazing relationship with my queen is still going strong. The last week has been incredible because she has been in a bit of a mood and has gotten very angry with me about a couple of things and given me some very sharp lectures. I find this emotional and psychic domination to be so very powerful. I mean she has really been putting me in my place. When she is really angry I actually feel afraid of her because her disapproval is so crushing. I'm almost twice as big as she is and probably three times as strong, and yet I regard this woman with a combination of fear, reverence, and awe.

No matter how angry she gets or what she says, I know that the only acceptable response from me is a gentlemanly smile and a "yes, dear." Last night, while she was falling asleep, she allowed me to caress her feet but didn't really acknowledge it. Tonight when I did the same thing, she favored me with a couple of appreciative sighs. That is usually a good sign and means that sex will be back on the table the following night, provided of course that I earn it tomorrow. Who knows, if I really go above and beyond the call of duty to court and please her, she may even let me suck her toes or worship her bottom.

I am so lucky to be with this woman. I know that this is my destiny: to serve her, to please her, to worship her, and to fear her wrath.

I don’t know about gentle femdom just my relationship with my wife. It’s not just sexual it a lifestyle. It subtle when we are out and about but if your around us for any amount of time you can see it. It’s definitely FLR, some humiliation, definitely role reversal, no impact play, no restraining, loving, respectful lifestyle.

Great thread! I'm 55, from the UK, become increasingly interested in Gentle FemDom largely through watching probably too many videos of guys being edged mercilessly.

It's become a huge turn on and fantasy for me. I love to be edged and the extra frisson of being under the control of a beautiful, feminine yet strong and determined woman is, well, fuck.

For me being a gentle domme is less about the look (naked is always good!) and more about the demeanour - strong, determined, will of iron, yet gentle, caring, and very, very skilled.

Back