Let's Talk About 'Gentle' FemDom

It went amazing. I got home late last night exhausted. And as much as I just wanted to sleep, I stayed up a while to tease and get a back massage. I left him to sleep in the cage.

This morning,I allowed him to shave my legs and give me a pedicure.
Then I rewarded him with a long blow job and suckling his balls. I kept teasing and would not allow him to cum.
I used a vibrator in his ass. And whipped him with a flogger.
I 69ed him for a while until I came. Then I focus on playing with the vibrator. Until he had a prostate orgasm. His cock was completely flacid yet he still came.

It got even better for me because I told him I needed a "date" with a bull.
He asked " like now?"
To which I responded "yes"
"Get on your knees whore"

He was able to assume the role of a bull and fulfill my need to be dominated. He was much rougher with me than he was ever before on Top, in a very good way.

I'm sore now in a very good way. And he has a huge pile of laundry to do since I might have made a mess by squirting.
It was amazing.

I love dominating men. Especially strong manly man.
My wife is the same way. She likes the fact that I have masculine mannerisms and am fit and muscular, and that I do stuff like take out the trash, kill spiders, take care of the cars, etc. She is a very feminine woman and needs that masculine energy in her life. At the same time she is (by her own admission) strong-willed and controlling, and she also needs a man who will defer to her, who will put his masculine strength at her service instead of trying to use it to dominate. This is why I like the queen/knight metaphor for our relationship.

An important aspect of my relationship with my queen is that I need to be sexually available for her at all times. Two quick stories on this.

A couple of weeks ago I had a 24-hour flu. She had wanted to have sex that night and was annoyed when I couldn't. I kept pleading with her that I really was sick, and finally she said, "Ok, well, I hope you're feeling better tomorrow, in which case we can have sex. And if you're not, we're still having sex." And she wasn't kidding!

Another time, she had told me that she wanted to have sex before we went to bed. I came up to bed at around 9:30. She usually likes to go to bed by 10:00. That meant only half an hour of sex, which she does not consider sufficient. She was very upset that I lost track of time, and gave me the cold shoulder for the next two days. There was no touching, and not much conversation aside from a couple of lectures that she gave me on the importance of her sexual satisfaction (lectures during which I was of course respectfully silent except for the occasional "yes, dear"). Yep - she put me in the doghouse for two days because I was maybe 15 minutes late for sex.

So as you can see, she runs a tight ship. I have to be raring to go whenever she wants it, period, end of story, no excuses. I love this and am eager to show her I'm man enough to always meet her sexual demands. She is a goddess, and she deserves a muscular lover with a blue-steel cock who is on call 24/7 to pleasure her. I am honored to play that role.

My wife is the same way. She likes the fact that I have masculine mannerisms and am fit and muscular, and that I do stuff like take out the trash, kill spiders, take care of the cars, etc. She is a very feminine woman and needs that masculine energy in her life. At the same time she is (by her own admission) strong-willed and controlling, and she also needs a man who will defer to her, who will put his masculine strength at her service instead of trying to use it to dominate. This is why I like the queen/knight metaphor for our relationship.
I love that!!

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a pen pal, hopefully a man who hasn't reached their 40's and is interested in this soft femdom type of setup. I'm in South Africa with good chances of going to the US within the next 12 months so preferably it would be some that side so that we have an actual chance of meeting IRL in the future.

Oh.. I'm a 24 year old ebony Princess.

I've had a good couple of days in service to my goddess. On Thursday we had a horrible plumbing issue that I dealt with so that she wouldn't have to, I made her lunch and served it to her at her desk at her home office, and I generally had a cheerful and chivalrous demeanor toward her that she appreciated. That evening, I was rewarded for this with an opportunity to lotion her feet, kiss her ass, and pleasure her with my cock. She came; I did not. The next evening I was dying for sex, but she decided to keep my penis in her purse and have us clean the house instead. I accepted her decision with a good attitude, and she at least let me moisturize and kiss her feet as she fell asleep. It was so nice to just talk with her while I kissed her foot again and again. I also made a point of thanking her for having us clean so that we could really enjoy our house. The following night, Saturday, she chose a rom-com that she enjoyed watching while I rubbed her back and tended to her feet. Afterwards I serviced her with an erection that was so insane after five days of retaining that it was basically a medical emergency. I finally came, and the orgasm I had was mind-blowing.

Throughout this process there were many times when I wanted to badly to masturbate, but I wouldn't dare. If my penis is put away in her purse for the evening then that's that, and my duty as her husband is to keep it locked and loaded for the next time she needs it to perform for her. I keep all of my sexual energy focused 100% on her, no matter how difficult it is. I'm proud of that. On nights when she doesn't want sex, I make sure to tend to her feet and give her lots of compliments. I want her to go to bed every night feeling appreciated and adored by her husband. That's what she deserves.

Welcome - shall we begin? :)

I have a few questions, but it would be great if the gentlemen chiming in here could give us just the tiniest bit of an intro by way of including their age and how they became interested in FemDom (gentle or otherwise). Thank you!

**How do you see 'Gentle' FemDom being different from the more traditional type of feminine domination?

**Why is it appealing?

**What does a 'gentle' Domme look like to you? How does she behave?

**What do you look for in a GFD relationship? What do you hope to get out of it?

**How do you see it fitting into your life - bedroom only, or lifestyle?
This is an interesting topic, and the first time I’ve heard of GFD…

So to start, Male 44, Crossdresser (behind closed doors), and I tend to be more sub than dom. I’m not really interested in the full BDSM Fem Dom scene, but I do want the woman that I am with to have her needs fulfilled before mine. I also like it when she takes charge or the lead in the bedroom.

I suppose that a lot of this stems from my crossdressing kink. The best I can describe GFD is when I was in a relationship where she introduced me to toys like butt plugs, and I was only allowed to wear woman’s clothing when I was at her house. There was no pain or humiliation involved, but there was a lot of edging and making the foreplay last for several hours.

I only dress up behind closed doors, with the exception of wearing panties and maybe a bra or cami under my guy clothes when I’m out and about (things that remain hidden). But it was always fun to wear matching panties when we went out. It was our kinky secret that no one knew about.

Some of the things we did were go shopping at the lingerie shop, and she had me ask for a bra fitting. Or another time we went to an adult novelty store, and she had me ask about a butt plug and lube for myself while she just smiled at the lady at the shop. This to me was enjoyable, without going over the edge.

I would be willing to expand a bit on this a bit. Maybe some pegging, or she could cuck me while I’m dressed and watching. As long as it’s consensual and we discuss and set limits or boundaries. I‘m sure someone has some other ideas that could be fun to try. I’m open to feed back and ideas, glad I found this thread.

Cheers,

Ember.

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a pen pal, hopefully a man who hasn't reached their 40's and is interested in this soft femdom type of setup. I'm in South Africa with good chances of going to the US within the next 12 months so preferably it would be some that side so that we have an actual chance of meeting IRL in the future.

Oh.. I'm a 24 year old ebony Princess.
I've never been lucky enough to have an ebony princess take control of me or me have her. I've always wanted to taste her sweet pink pussy lips.

Gentle? Hmm...

My favorite gentle experiences have been when women dress me in female clothing. It's happened to me in stores several times, usually in costume or fetish shops, but it's also happened a few times in other more normal places - even once at Target.

It's usually been when a clerk saw me checking out women's stuff.

" Are you looking for a gift?"

The first contact is the most critical. You have to read the place, the person, and the moment.

"Maybe for myself..." has been a good reply on several occasions, often responded to with a smile and, "what kind of stuff are you interested in? " or "is there something you'd like to try on?"

Lots of women store clerks have had fun with me, most recently a bored clerk in a costume shop had me try on several high-end steam punk outfits.

For some reason several clerks have wanted to lace me into a corset. One of my favorite times was when two female clerks strapped me into a leather straitjacket and kept me in the store for an hour while other customers came and went. I felt like a live mannequin as they displayed me and demonstrated how to make sure I was helplessly stuck. :)13C2E068-3581-4751-89F5-C61F99D16FE1.jpeg8A9C99DA-F3A7-4B4C-89AB-7A5C9DD4B538.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm feeling great today because my queen and I had *incredible* sex last night. Her favorite foreplay activity is bottom worship, and last night she really let me go to town. It is such a rush to pay homage to my queen by tonguing her ass. After that I showed her what my cock can do with a nice, lusty pounding, and she had an orgasm that seemed to go on for minutes and that she said was intense even by her standards. There is nothing like knowing that I have served my purpose as her devoted and giving lover. So ardently do I worship this women that I was in a great mood all day today simply because last night I got to lick her divine ass.

I mean we can get fairly in-depth. I’m not sure y’all want to hear what a switch has as his opinion

Ok. I’ll chime in.
First thing I want to say is. Why do people want labels on everything? Why does it have to be gentle, soft domination? Enjoy what you like. If it’s sensation play that gets you. Go with that. If hot or cold things being lightly rubbed over your skin does it for you. By all means go for it.
If what you do with your consenting partner works for you. Have fun. Who’s to say if it’s gentle or hard play? It’s what works for you both. There’s a million things you can do with your partner. Not to mention the best play. Playing in the biggest playground of them all. One’s mind.
I jump to this cause it popped in my mind. If you play with someone. No matter what type of play you do. Talk to them before, during, after. See how they are doing. Give them after care. Have open honest communication. A couple days after you play with them. Go to them. See how they think and feel with what y’all did. Especially if y’all tried something new. That couple days gives them and you time to process everything.

I just thought of this.
If anyone wants to learn about the lifestyle. I’d recommend a few things for you to look up.
1 SM101
2 Screw the roses give me the thorns
3 look up a guy by the name Jay Wiseman. He has done a lot of articles on various subjects in bdsm lifestyle. He gets very in depth.

Soft spoken, gentle but firm, not at all reluctant to punish.
A loving Governess, her job is to teach a man to respect and worship the female body. Sometimes punishment is necessary and when that is the case, she will not hesitate to use the cane to bring a man to his knees begging.
I'm 87.
My first experience with female dominance, probably around 1958, in the Military in a brothel in Berlin.

Back