Lets hear your voyeur experiences ?

I was born and raised on a Welsh hill farm. There was one of the outhouses I was strictly forbidden to enter because it was where all the chemicals for the farm were stored.
One of the farm cats had a litter of kittens. My Dad put them and the mother in a big box in the chemical store. Of course I sneaked in to look at the kittens. I was only in there a few minutes when I heard my older brother and his best friend come into the outhouse. I hid and held my breath. They had what was obviously a girlie mag. They were commenting on their breasts etc. Next thing I know they whip out their cocks and start wanking away. Thankfully my brother had his back to me, so I couldn't see him. But I did get a very good view of his friend tugging away at his cock. It was the first time I had seen an erect cock. Sort of had a fascination for them ever since.
Nothing wrong with watching a guy or two having a wank ... and a fascination with cock(s) is fine by me! :devilish:

Unfortunately I think my member is a couple of inches short of being a cock :oops::ROFLMAO:

Well, size does actually matter.
I have a 9 inch tongue and can breathe through my ears if that helps ... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And there was me thinking I would compliment you on your literary efforts elsewhere on this site - did you graduate from Uni with First Class Honours (in the shagging category)? 😜

I have a 9 inch tongue and can breathe through my ears if that helps ... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And there was me thinking I would compliment you on your literary efforts elsewhere on this site - did you graduate from Uni with First Class Honours (in the shagging category)? 😜
Something like that, yes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Many years ago I spent a weekend at a nude campground in upstate NY. I cant remember how it happened, but I wound up in a van with another guy as we made comments and stroked while looking at the nude women. I remember watching him stroke his hard cock and also being turned on by that. We stroked until we both shot our loads and got out of his van. I often think about that time and fantasize that I had done some other things with him.

Sometimes, as a means of foreplay, I'll watch my wife finger herself and play with her breasts as she watches me stroke my cock. If we're feeling REALLY frisky, we'll talk dirty and tell each other what to do.

Probably not the type of voyeurism (and exhibitionism) that people are thinking of, but SO much fun!

Sometimes, as a means of foreplay, I'll watch my wife finger herself and play with her breasts as she watches me stroke my cock. If we're feeling REALLY frisky, we'll talk dirty and tell each other what to do.

Probably not the type of voyeurism (and exhibitionism) that people are thinking of, but SO much fun!
My wife and I are big fans of mutual masturbation. It’s a chance to see and be seen at the same time.

I love doing this with hubby, such a turn on

We were at a nudist resort a few weeks ago in California. We love being nude, but I’ve never been to a resort before, only a beach.

I’m pretty sure they frown upon public sex, but once you get in your room, it’s anything goes. I opened up our window and the shades and had a vigorous session as people walked by our room. Some people must’ve seen, others walked by oblivious.

It was fun being seen. (I know that’s exhibitionism which is the opposite of voyeurism.)

We were at a nudist resort a few weeks ago in California. We love being nude, but I’ve never been to a resort before, only a beach.

I’m pretty sure they frown upon public sex, but once you get in your room, it’s anything goes. I opened up our window and the shades and had a vigorous session as people walked by our room. Some people must’ve seen, others walked by oblivious.

It was fun being seen. (I know that’s exhibitionism which is the opposite of voyeurism.)
Where in California? Mandy and I have talking about going to nudist resort, but want to avoid any place close to home/East Coast.

Where in California? Mandy and I have talking about going to nudist resort, but want to avoid any place close to home/East Coast.
Palm Springs. A fellow litster recommended Desert Sun in Palm Springs. We had a really nice time.

Next winter we’ll try a resort in Florida for spring training.

Back