Lets hear your voyeur experiences ?

Paddydrack

Chatter
Im a total voyeur and i love watching apartments and hotel rooms when im traveling. For me it began [underage reference deleted] doing the dishes in a caravan on a family holiday. My sister was changing and drying off after a swim at the beach in the bedroom beside the sink. I noticed the door was not flush to the wall. There was a gap about the width of a pencil. When i put my eye right up to it i could see everything. She spent a long time bending over getting the sand out of her feet which made her boobs hang down seductively. Well as you can imagine i was quite keen that we should go swimming every day for the rest of the holidays. I used to to then go for long walks in the sand dunes with my very painful erection which needed to be dealt with lol. So tell me your stories pls? Especially female voyeurs ive not spoken to many

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmm nice! I used to have a pic of my sister topless on holiday
I used to see a lot of people having sex eg on the beach or on a riverbank or in a car park. Haven’t seen it for a while but my wife is keen to try the car park option if she can find someone who’s willing

On a little road trip with a friend and my wife’s sister. The trip took a few hours, and my friend was flirting a bit with my SIL. After it got dark, she invited him to the back seat, and things progressed from there. After listening to them for awhile, I asked if they would like me to find a quiet side road. They did, I did, and got to watch him fucking her doggie style. It was more than a simple voyeur event, as I couldn’t resist pulling my cock out while they were fucking…

We own quite large bit of land. New neighbors moved in up the road, and he asked if it would be ok for them to walk the fields and woods, and I said it would. One day the wife and I were out mowing and cleaning up an area, we took a break but we heard noises. We walked a few feet, saw the neighbor’s wife on her knees blowing him. After a few minutes, he laid down a blanket and fucked her there in the woods. The wife and I watched, then snuck back out of there, eventually we told them what we saw. They were embarrassed, but we told them it was ok, and they were more than welcomed to use the woods when they needed to

We shared a hotel room some yrs back with this lady fried an her boyfriend. I wake up easily. The lady was out of bed going to the bathroom. Watched her walk to, an then back to their bed. Her pajama bottoms were pretty thin. Just enough light in room I could see her lacy thong she was wearing mmmmm Had to use that sight in some fantasies now days when I stroke.

Last edited:
I stayed with a friend and his wife in their spare room once. I woke up early in the morning with a hard on. It was about six am. I Knew his wife hets up early to go to gym so i opened the door a crack to look into the hall. There she was standing in front of me with a stich of clothes on. A beautiful tall 26yo brunette with sagging banana shaped boobs beautiful hips and legs with a thigh gap and a landing strip pubic hair. She was reaching into a cupboard to get a towel for the shower. I can tell you the boner didn’t last too long after that. I had a very intense orgasm.

I stayed with a friend and his wife in their spare room once. I woke up early in the morning with a hard on. It was about six am. I Knew his wife hets up early to go to gym so i opened the door a crack to look into the hall. There she was standing in front of me with a stich of clothes on. A beautiful tall 26yo brunette with sagging banana shaped boobs beautiful hips and legs with a thigh gap and a landing strip pubic hair. She was reaching into a cupboard to get a towel for the shower. I can tell you the boner didn’t last too long after that. I had a very intense orgasm.
You got to see her in all her glory. Dont have to think what she looks like under her clothes now. You should of walked out of your room an accidentaly got caught naked by her. Maybe she would of took care of your hardon

OMG!! Every time my parents were away for the weekend my brother would have his girlfriend over and they would get busy downstairs in the bar/game room sofa! The door had no lock on it and they would have on pretty loud music. I would go about half way down the steps to watch them. She would be naked from the waist down, one leg over the back of the sofa and the other over the cushion, foot on the floor and brother would have his pants pushed down to his ankles. I really couldn't see much other than his bare ass thrusting up and down but she sure liked what he was giving her!! lol Lots of moans and little squeals.

We own quite large bit of land. New neighbors moved in up the road, and he asked if it would be ok for them to walk the fields and woods, and I said it would. One day the wife and I were out mowing and cleaning up an area, we took a break but we heard noises. We walked a few feet, saw the neighbor’s wife on her knees blowing him. After a few minutes, he laid down a blanket and fucked her there in the woods. The wife and I watched, then snuck back out of there, eventually we told them what we saw. They were embarrassed, but we told them it was ok, and they were more than welcomed to use the woods when they needed to
Then they make you horny and are you fucked your wife ?

I was at a music thing down town this evening. DAmn nice warm weather. The ladies were wearing some nice outfits. Some thin material an could see nipples an their areolas thru. Shear fabric pants too. Panties an thongs clearly seen. My eyes followed those ladies.Wish I could of found a place out of sight an played with my cock. Damn wife sitting there wouldnt let me out of her sight. Shit no sex an cant even watch an get horny an take care of it myself.

I was at a music thing down town this evening. DAmn nice warm weather. The ladies were wearing some nice outfits. Some thin material an could see nipples an their areolas thru. Shear fabric pants too. Panties an thongs clearly seen. My eyes followed those ladies.Wish I could of found a place out of sight an played with my cock. Damn wife sitting there wouldnt let me out of her sight. Shit no sex an cant even watch an get horny an take care of it myself.
Similar to your contribution:
Went to a public beach that opened up in my city a few days ago, with my Girlfriend. We both enjoyed the view: all kinds of nipple shapes in revealing bikinis, asses in all shapes and sizes. Lets just say i got enough to jerk off for some times. I also really enjoy talking to strangers (mostly women) when they are so unclothed (if i can clearly see you didnt shave, gives me a hard on even tho we're talking politics you know... ;) )

hotdamn, thats so nice you an gf out at the beach.Both enjoying looking at the skimpy clad ladies an guys for her. You got plenty of stroking material when the wife not around. Your so lucky. She dont know you stroke when she is gone? You by chance use her panties wrapped around your cock too?

Hahaha very detailed question, i'll try to answer all of them! But in DM if you dont mind i wont bore all the others ;)

I live in an area where toplessness at the beach is accepted and normal, so when I go I get to see all kinds of breast action. Women swimming, tanning, playing paddle, boobs out. My gf takes her top off too.

Beyond that...well, mostly just flashes of nudity through apartment windows. Of course I've had voyeur moments at swingers clubs.

Im a total voyeur and i love watching apartments and hotel rooms when im traveling. For me it began [underage reference deleted] doing the dishes in a caravan on a family holiday. My sister was changing and drying off after a swim at the beach in the bedroom beside the sink. I noticed the door was not flush to the wall. There was a gap about the width of a pencil. When i put my eye right up to it i could see everything. She spent a long time bending over getting the sand out of her feet which made her boobs hang down seductively. Well as you can imagine i was quite keen that we should go swimming every day for the rest of the holidays. I used to to then go for long walks in the sand dunes with my very painful erection which needed to be dealt with lol. So tell me your stories pls? Especially female voyeurs ive not spoken to many
How big are your sisters boobs? Did you see her pussy? Ever see any other relatives in the caravan?

Another one: when I was about XX we went camping with family friends. There were 3 families on the trip. One of the moms was a kind of a milf, maybe 35 and blonde. I remember having a bit of a crush on her.

Anyway, one afternoon I was exploring the woods near our tents. I was crouched down near some bushes examining rocks when I saw the milf approaching. She didn't see me through the bushes and appeared to be looking around. I was wondering what she was up to so I decided to keep quiet and find out. Lo and behold she was looking for a spot to pee! As luck would have it, she chose to pee right between the bushes I was behind. I was still confused as to what she was doing when I saw her fumble with her belt and unzip her shorts. I literally couldn't breathe as I watched her pull down her panties and her ass came into view. Then the squat.....PUSSY!

I was literally inches from her business and literally held my breath so as not to get caught. I had seen girls pee but only on it toilet so this was truly a revelation. Her pee shot out from her pussy in a gush (she really had to go). It ran down by my feet. I took a good look at her pussy, big lips and a few blonde hairs, leaning in for a closer inspection. What a sight. She finished pissing and then rocked back and forth to shake off the drops. I remained silent as she sadly stood up and bent down to pull her shorts up, giving me one last look at the pussy.

Later I rejoined the party and couldn't help but relive what I saw when I looked at her.

I also like scanning hotel/condo/apartment windows for a glimpse of something. Never catch anything though but I like to also give others something to see. Whenever the wife and I stay in a nice hotel, I try to fuck her on the couch by the window. Being the more attractive of the two of us, I make sure she's the one in the window.

Back