Let's hear your voice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:

Well then we're even, cuz I wish all my techs sounded like you. ;)

Actually, as I was posting that I was thinking to myself how weird it would be if one of my guys actually found this. I suppose it could happen. :confused:
The closest I have come across is the CSM from a custom machine shop in Cali..... ugh so sexy... First time I spoke with her over the phone I was sooo tongue tied lol

:eek:

Well then we're even, cuz I wish all my techs sounded like you. ;)

Actually, as I was posting that I was thinking to myself how weird it would be if one of my guys actually found this. I suppose it could happen. :confused:
Oh and btw I have people who make all the phone calls for me now at work.... I only deal with CSR's for personal business lol

Yup I got people.... engineers who deal with manufacturers and a parts bitch who orders all the stuff we need lol

"I deal with the goddamn customers so the engineers don't have to! I have people skills! I am good at dealing with people! Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?" :D:D:D

"I deal with the goddamn customers so the engineers don't have to! I have people skills! I am good at dealing with people! Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?" :D:D:D
LMAO Very rarely is it that I need to speak with a service tech over the phone... mostly if it's fucked up.... I get the program engineer and hand it to him and say have fun and go to the next problem LMAO

Do you work for a company that makes or sells motocross parts? RC Cars or parts? Or paintball equipement???

Nope. Nothing quite that fun. Sort of. :rolleyes:

I'm too much of a paranoid crackpot to say much about what industry I actually work in. :D

Nope. Nothing quite that fun. Sort of. :rolleyes:

I'm too much of a paranoid crackpot to say much about what industry I actually work in. :D
I understand that... I was only fueling imagination not actually asking a question lol

awwwwwww how cute lol

I am thinking of figuring out a way to post a clip of me getting a tattoo tomorrow lol

No way, d00d, you have tattoos? :rolleyes::D

(Alright, I'm obviously no longer fit for public consumption or something and need to go to bed, sorry. :D G'night kids!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back