More Than She Bargained For (closed)

"Yes I need it! I need you inside of me! Use me. Give it to me! Please Vic! Give me your cum!"

There was desperation in her voice, there was desperation in his loins as Vic grabbed Amelia's hips hard and thrust deep inside of her, all the way down to the root of his cock. The collision of his pelvis against her ass triggered the blissful release he had longed to feel.

"Oh GAAAAWWWWDDD! IIIIIMMMM CCCCUUUMMMMMMMIIIINNNNGGG!"

His rigid shaft pulsed two, three, four times sending multiple blasts of his hot creamy cum into her hungry cunt. Her velvet lined canal clutched his shaft in a vise like grip. It was only when she was sure every last drop of seed had been milked from him did she reluctantly release his cock from captivity.

For a moment, Vic lost sense of his surroundings. It was as if time had stood still and it wasn't until he became aware of their breathing, both of them panting like thirsty dogs, did he regain some sense of the present. The softest whisper of a moan escaped from Amelia's mouth as Vic began to withdraw his cock from inside her.

The sound was not unlike a vacuum seal being broken as he freed himself. Vic looked down at his slowly shrinking member, glistening with a coating of her liquid heat. Amelia collapsed on the bed, her legs spread wide open allowing Vic to see the thick dollop of his cum pooling at her entrance.

He took a moment as he stood at the foot of the bed to admire the figure lying prostrate in front of him. Her breathing returned to a normal pace, her upper torso slowly rising and falling in an even rhythm. That was the only sound that sliced into the library like silence that enveloped his bedroom. Vic made his way onto the bed and lay next to her.

When Amelia sensed his presence, she turned over and snuggled her body next to his. Instinctively, Vic placed his left arm around her and pulled her close. She rested her head on his chest and threw her left leg across his thigh. He could feel the damp heat from her dripping pussy as he gently stroked the her blond curls. Minutes later, they both fell into a deep, sated sleep.

The sound of Ernie's paws scratching at the bedroom door startled Vic from his slumber. Amelia was still sound asleep, her body curled up against his. After carefully disengaging their linked body parts, Vic got up, pulled on his sweatpants and tiptoed out of the room. Ernie was waiting for him by the back door, giving Vic a look that clearly told him he wasn't too thrilled with the female intruder. As Vic opened the door, he reached down and scratched behind his ears.

"Get use to it."

After Ernie ran out, Vic walked into the kitchen to make some coffee. He felt forty years younger, he could feel his cock start to tent beneath the cotton. Perhaps Amelia would find his head buried her legs when she woke up. That train of thought was disrupted by the distinctive chime of an IPhone. Vic looked to the counter where he usually recharged his overnight but it wasn't there. Then he saw Amelia's purse on the kitchen table, her phone sticking out of the side pocket.

Something told him not to look but the screen was clearly visible where he could see it without even moving the purse. He walked over and his mood quickly changed when he saw what was displayed on the screen. Three missed calls from Brooke, two in quick succession right around the time they were leaving the apartment and the last at 3 this morning. There were an equal amount of texts. The only one visible was "WTF!?!?"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, FFUUCCKK!" Vic whispered. He was sure Brooke's car wasn't there. But the curtains he saw moving. Did she see them? Did she see him kiss her roommate, who was almost 40 years her senior?

A sense of dread and panic quickly engulfed him. Where was his phone? Did she call or text him too? He remembered leaving it on the dashboard when he got out to help Amelia with her bag. It must still be there.

He ran into the garage and saw it on the backseat. How the fuck did it get there? With his hand shaking, he opened the door and picked it up. Before he could even look at the screen, he felt the phone vibrate. He turned it over, closed his eyes and hoped when he opened them whoever texted had the wrong number. No such luck.

"OMG Vic!!!!!!"

He stared at it thinking he could will the message to disappear. Then he heard the back door opening and the sound of Ernie's paws scampering across the kitchen floor. When he walked back into the kitchen he saw Amelia looking at her phone. He held his phone up for her to see.

"Amelia, I think we better sit down and talk."

Amelia had woken slowly, curled and facing outward on the edge of the bed. Peering with sleepy eyes at an unfamiliar room, recollections of the night before slowly flooded back to her. Amelia smiled and stretched like a pleased cat before turning over to see Vic. Surprise registered, waking her fully, as she realized she was alone in the bed and the room.

Amelia sat up and pushed back the riotous tangle that was her hair. She sat still for a moment and just listened. Was that a door? Then Amelia remembered Vic's dog, Ernie. Rising, Amelia found her bag and quickly pulled herself together, donning shorts and a t-shirt and pulling her hair back in a messy blonde bun, before padding barefoot out of the bedroom.

The glow from her phone partly hanging out of her purse immediately caught Amelia's attention. She walked over to the table and pulled it out. There was already a sinking feeling in her stomach as she glanced at the screen. It was Brooke, and it wasn't good. Amelia clenched her jaw as a sudden swell of anger swept through her. How dare Brooke! How dare she text and try to call and attempt to ruin such a great night! She was NOT her mother! Amelia's hand trembled in fury as her phone lit up once again, and she considered smashing it on the floor.

Fortunately for her phone, Ernie entered the kitchen with Vic appearing right after him. Amelia glanced up, momentarily distracted from her sudden anger. Last night had been good. Her body warmed at just the sight of him. But he looked serious and was holding his own phone. Just like that, her anger was back.

"Amelia, I think we better sit down and talk."

"What about? Brooke?" Amelia waved her own phone at him. "She's being stupid. What did she say to you?" Her blue eyes blazed, and her voice was sharper than intended.

"She's being stupid. What did she say to you?"

Vic was taken aback at the tone in Amelia's voice and the anger that oozed from her eyes like blood from an open wound. His first inclination was to say something to calm her but wisely he held his tongue. There was no doubt Brooke saw that kiss in the parking lot. Just as there was no doubt Brooke knew where it would lead. While it was pure speculation, Vic guessed those messages on her phone were admonishing her not to get in his car. Amelia was probably not so much upset at Brooke for being a bad friend but rather just another person telling her what to do.

Amelia stepped toward him to look at his phone. Nothing cryptic about the acronym and exclamation points she now saw. Brooke's astonishment and horror were clearly evident. Vic, a man she had trusted, trusted so much she introduced him to Amelia with full confidence that he would help her sort out her life not fuck it up.

Now a tinge of guilt came over him. He had never given Brooke even the slightest hint something like this might happen. She had been to his house at least a dozen times while working on her project. On the couple of occasions when his gaze may have lingered a bit on her ass in yoga pants or her tits when there was no bra underneath her tank top, it was Erica he thought of not her. Now that bond of trust they had may now have been irreparably damaged.

He felt bad but that was a fleeting sensation as he looked at Amelia staring at his phone. Her hair was a mess but she looked so fucking hot standing there; her long legs very much on display in those tiny shorts, her nipples pouting as they poked through the flimsy cotton t-shirt. Last night, in fact every night he had been with her, had been amazing. He wasn't strong enough to walk away from her. Even if he was, he couldn't or wouldn't.

But he didn't want to ruin Amelia's relationship with Brooke. In the scheme of things, Vic would be just a blip on her radar screen. Her relationship with Brooke was one that should last a lifetime.

"Look, Amelia, we need to fix this," he said as he waved his hand back and forth between them gesturing to make sure she understood what "this" was. "But I'm not sure how or where to start."

"I don't want to lose you but more importantly I don't want you to lose Brooke because of me. So please, tell me what I need to do to try to make this right between the two of you."

Amelia looked up from Brooke's glaring text on Vic's phone to meet his eyes. Sparks of fire burned in the cool blue of Amelia's eyes, but the fire dimmed as Amelia looked into Vic's eyes and began to understand the depth of his concern. Drawing a deep breath, Amelia tried to consider what their relationship might look like to Brooke. Unfortunately, none of it looked good.

Amelia stepped back and looked back at Vic. "I don't think there's anything you can do," Amelia said. "I'm just going to have to talk to her. Maybe she'll understand." Amelia worried her lower lip with her teeth as she turned back to her own phone. "I don't know. But," Amelia's head lifted, and her voice grew fierce as she fixed her gaze on Vic. "You did not cause this."

Amelia moved back in front of Vic, pressing close and raising her hands to his shoulder then entwining them behind his neck. "You are no more the cause of this than I am. Brooke has always accepted my other boyfriends . . .uh, relationships." Amelia momentarily stumbled but caught herself and moved on. "This is no different. She should accept this one too. If she doesn't, this is on her. NOT us. NOT you."

Amelia pulled Vic's head down enough to crush her mouth to his. Her lips parted, and her tongue darted out to sweep past his lips and delve inside his mouth. She moved closer, pressing up against him, removing all space between them. Her passion rose as her tongue tangled with his, but reality intruded again by the tune of Vic's phone. There was no question who it would be.

Vic had always prided himself with learning from his past mistakes, trying very hard, and for the most part successfully, not repeating them. However, he still had a hard time divorcing himself from his need to be a "fixer." Deep down inside he knew there were some things that he just couldn't make right. Yet somehow, he still felt a responsibility to try.

But everything Amelia just said was absolutely true. It wasn't Vic's obligation to repair any damage that his relationship with Amelia might cause between her and Brooke. If Brooke had a problem, it would be hers, not Amelia's or his. Amelia was with him because she wanted to be. As much as he wanted her from the very first time he saw her at Brooke's party, he was always careful not to be too aggressive, wanting to make sure she was a willing partner.

Any doubt he may have harbored about her desire to be with him was quickly erased with the lust fueled ferocity of her kiss. Her tongue attacked his mouth, deeply probing, begging for Vic's own passionate response. He reciprocated with fierceness, his tongue capturing hers as he began grinding his stiff cock against her.

The buzzing of his phone interrupted them. Vic reluctantly disengaged from Amelia. They both knew who was calling. He had every intention of facing this situation this morning, wanting to make it all better, having everyone be happy. This was his chance.

He wasn't sure how Amelia expected him to respond, but her words earlier reminded him to learn from his previous missteps. Instead of grabbing the phone, he grabbed Amelia's hand and led her down the hallway back into the bedroom. Once inside, he spun her around, took the bottom of her t-shirt and wrenched it up and over her head. Her nipples stood at attention as he pulled her close to him. Their mouths locked in combat as he backed Amelia up to the edge of the bed.

"You're right Amelia. Brooke will either accept us or not. It's not our problem."

Vic placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her onto the bed. As he knelt on the floor in front of her, he reached for the waistband of her shorts and ripped them off. Placing the back of his hands on the inside of her thighs just above her knees, Vic opened her up wide. Very wide.

Her pouting swollen labia were a bright pink, her juices glistening on those puffy lips like morning dew on a the petals of a rose. Vic extended his hands underneath the firm cheeks of her ass.

"The only thing I care about right now Amelia is how many times I can make you cum before I empty this load of jizz that's building in my balls deep inside your tight hungry cunt."

Vic pulled her pussy close to her face. Taking one last look at how beautiful it was, he drove his tongue into her sopping slit, greedily lapping her sweet succulent nectar, knowing he could never get enough of her.

A gasp escaped from Amelia's mouth as Vic swiped his tongue up the slippery interior of her silky folds until it came to rest on her swollen clit. Using his fingers to coax the pearly white button out of its hiding place, he placed his mouth directly above it and gently exhaled a jet of hot breath on it. Amelia's gasp turned into a desperate plea.

"Oh, Vic, please."

His tongue gladly granted her wish as it danced on the exposed hardened nub until her entire body vibrated as it exploded in wave after wave of unleashed orgasmic relief. Vic wanted to continue to pay homage to the beautiful treasure that her splayed legs offered him, but his own need to cum was overwhelming.

As he rose from his knees, he caught Amelia looking at his fully erect cock, its engorged head shining with a coating of precum. She slid down to the edge of the bed, her pussy inches from his throbbing shaft. Vic leaned forward and Amelia instinctively threw her legs over his shoulders as all six inches of his manhood disappeared into her hungry cunt.

The room was filled with their moans of pure lust with each thrust. It wasn't long before he announced his orgasm as Amelia's pussy locked onto his pulsing member and milked every last drop of cum from him.

With their wanton need fully sated, Vic withdrew his semi-erect cock from her, took her hands in his and pulled her up. He enveloped her and kissed her deeply. Their mouths latched onto each other in a display of pure passion.

Reluctantly, he broke it off and suggested they get cleaned up. Vic said he would take the guest bathroom and while Amelia could use the master. As she turned away from him, Vic couldn't resist giving her ass a quick playful spank.

After his shower and shave, Vic returned to his bedroom for a change of clothes. The sound of a hair dryer greeted him as he dressed. Knowing Amelia might be a while, he padded down the hallway to the kitchen to make some coffee.

While he searched his cupboard for some kcups, he questioned his judgement on slapping Amelia's ass. Was it too much too soon? It was obvious they had made a sexual connection. What just happened this morning seemed like a carefully choreographed dance, their movements perfectly in sync without a word spoken between them. But was she ready for Vic to introduce her to his own sexual proclivities?

So far, she had seemed to enjoy their brief forays into some of those. The name calling, making her cum in public, putting her on display at Sutters, these were all just warm-ups to all the things Vic wanted to introduce to her. Things he and Erica did.

He didn't notice a reaction, good or bad, from Amelia after his spank. It certainly wasn't hard, he was never into inflicting pain or humiliation, but it was evident that slap was more than a gentle pat. He decided not to press it, instead wait to see if Amelia mentioned it.

The intermittent buzzing of his phone interrupted Vic's train of thought. He approached the counter apprehensively knowing full well another message from Brooke awaited him. It was his plan to address this earlier but Amelia was just too much of a temptation. He allowed himself a laugh since some time would have to elapse before his cock would get hard again. With more sex to distract them off the table, he and Amelia needed to resolve the Brooke issue.

As expected, another missed call from Brooke. But there was also a voice mall from Kyle Vernon from the Refugee Relocation Center. He had left a message a couple days ago and Vic was certain he was calling to get some info on Amelia. Kyle would be interviewing Amelia since she would be reporting directly to him. Vic knew that his name sounded familiar but he just couldn't place it right now.

After listening to Kyle's message, Vic had no problem remembering who he was. He stared at his phone as if he were in a trance. The sound of Amelia's footsteps entering the kitchen snapped him back to the present. They needed to talk. Amelia needed to make things right with Brooke and Vic needed to tell her the whole story about Erica.

"Earth to Vic," Amelia said with a laugh as she slid onto a barstool at the kitchen counter. "That looks like your serious face."

Amelia tilted her head, studying him. She was drawn to him--well, obviously, but there was more than that. She should have realized it sooner, but it hit her rather suddenly as she sat there across from him, noticing the way the morning light streaming through the window highlighted the silver in his hair, the fine character lines in his face, and the warm depth of his eyes that pulled her in and made her want to trust him. She also found she wanted to cheer him, pull him from whatever thoughts had turned him so serious. Last night and again this morning had been wonderful and amazing and good. She felt fresh and new. Of course, that may have been the result of the shower. Still, she felt light and happy this morning, and she wanted him to share in the happiness of it.

Amelia leaned forward. A lock of hair fell in her face, and she tucked it back behind her ear. "Is it Brooke? She'll be fine. It might take some time, but I'm sure she'll come around." Amelia gave him her most winning smile.

Vic began to feel that familiar twinge as he looked at Amelia sitting across from him. It wasn't that long ago he emptied a load of cum into her tight pussy but the want and pure lust he had for her was now a constant in his life. It didn't help that the short denim skirt she was wearing was now closer to her hips than her knees. The cool breeze coming from the patio door made it evident she wasn't wearing a bra under that tight tank top.

But the way she flicked her hair away from her face and the way she smiled took him away from the carnal and back to reality. She trusted him implicitly. He had taken her into unchartered sexual territory and she followed without hesitation. However, the genesis of that trust, their relationship, was the promise to help her with her career. Perhaps the sex, the frequency and quality, had made him lose sight of that. Add to the mix, every signal she sent indicated a willingness to explore deeper into Vic's sexual world. The way she looked at him made him realize he needed to get back on track.

So far all he had managed to do was fuck up his initial attempt to help and drive a wedge between her best friend and her. The two messages on his phone were like slaps to his face telling him to wake up and get his shit together. With those two issues hanging over his head like the sword of Damacles, he knew he needed them to be resolved before being able to move his sexual agenda forward.

"Actually it was Brooke but I also got a call from Kyle Vernon from the Refugee Relocation Center. Amelia, I promised to help you with your career choice and I'm afraid I kinda dropped the ball on that plus I might have fucked up your relationship with Brooke.

Vic paused for a moment and felt a sense of dread come over her. Perhaps she thought he was calling the whole thing off.

"Amelia, please don't get me wrong. All the time I've spent with you has been amazing. I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. You're beautiful, sexy, an amazing lover and I want to do so much more with you. But I can't forget how we got connected."

He got up from his stool walked over to her, pulled her up, pressed her against him and kissed her. A long, deep, passionate kiss. He ground his crotch into her wanting her to feel his stiff member. He stood back and resumed talking to her.

"As you can see, you get me so hard, so often, so fast. I don't want what we have to end. However, your career, your friendship with Brooke are more important. Please call her and tell her about us. Maybe it'd be better to talk to her in person, I don't know. But until she knows about us, I'll always think we're sneaking around and I don't think either one of us wants that."

"I'm going to text you Kyle's number. Please give him a call later this afternoon, hear him out and then decide if you want to pursue the internship. I've never met him but Erica spent the last three months working with him on a emergency preparedness plan for the refugee population. She spoke very highly of him and learned so much from him. I know I should have discussed this all with you before dinner with your parents. I can never apologize enough or tell you how bad I feel about the whole incident. But I think it would be a great experience."

Vic reached back for his phone and started texting.

"I'm also sending you the security code for my garage door just in case you decide to leave and talk to Brooke. Let me take Ernie for a walk so you can have some alone time. If you not here when we get back, please call me and let me know what's going on. Maybe we can have dinner tonight and talk. Even invite Brooke if you think it would be a good idea."

He gave her a quick peck on the cheek as he passed by to collect the leash and Ernie. As he turned back before going out the door he saw Amelia headed back to the bedroom. He wasn't quite sure how any of this was going to turn out but somehow he felt much better for getting it out in the open.

They were about five minutes into the walk before Vic's mind was right back between her thighs. Those bare legs the short length of her skirt exposed, the pert nipples stretching out from her top, her ass the way it seductively swayed when she walked, God how he wanted her, how he wanted to introduce her to the lifestyle he, his wife and Erica had embraced.

Perhaps it was the other part of the message that Kyle had left that had nothing to do with the internship that fueled those desires. Although it was true he never met Kyle, he knew a lot about him. If it weren't for a family emergency Kyle had to address two years ago and Erica's rather quick transfer, they eventually would have gotten together. Vic knew he needed to tell Amelia all about Erica but he'd wait and see how the internship and her feelings toward Kyle panned out. Because if things worked out the way he hoped, the way they did for Erica, Amelia would not only benefit from this internship professionally but also most definitely sexually.

"Actually It was Brooke but I also got a call from Kyle Vernon from the Refugee
Relocation Center.* Amelia, I promised to help you with your career
choice and I'm afraid I kinda dropped the ball on that plus I might have
fucked up your relationship with Brooke."

Amelia's eyes narrowed, and her full lips turned down as she listened to Vic. What was he trying to say? For a moment she wondered if she was receiving a goodbye speech. Her worry must have shown across her face as he tried to explain. She was a little stiff and uncertain as he pulled her up from the bar stool, but as his lips covered hers and she felt his hard staff press against her, Amelia melted, returning his kiss with fervor. *She was reluctant to let go when he pulled back.

Amelia resettled herself on the stool as Vic continued. She nodded as he encouraged her to talk to Brooke, though her stomach twisted in knots. The knots only grew tighter as he reminded her of the internship planned for her. *She didn’t say anything. There really was little left to say on the subject. She would call this Kyle and see what the internship was about. Her head told her to trust Vic that was why she had turned to him in the first place. Yet after the dinner with her parents, her emotions over it were another matter entirely. She had forgiven him. She understood. She was over it.*

Amelia heard her phone buzz as she assumed it received Vic's text. Releasing a small sigh after Vic kissed her cheek and passed on by to take Ernie on his walk, Amelia slid off the bar stool and picked up her phone. She padded barefoot down the hallway back toward the bedroom where she pulled up the sheets and comforter setting the bed in order and generally straightening the room. Once she was done stalling, Amelia climbed up on the bed and settled herself cross-legged in the center.

She called Kyle first, deciding not to wait for the afternoon as Vic suggested. She wanted to get it over with. It definitely had nothing to do with avoiding the looming conversation with Brooke. Nothing at all.

The conversation with Kyle turned out better than Amelia expected. His voice was pleasant, and he sounded passionate about the work being done. His enthusiasm even over the phone was contagious. He described what her role would be as an intern and wanted her to start right away. Vic's recommendation evidently carried quite a bit of weight. They agreed Amelia would come in first thing the following Monday. By the time the call ended, Amelia's spirits were definitely higher. Maybe the internship really would turn out to be beneficial.

Amelia got up and stretched. She didn't think Vic was back yet. She hadn't heard him or Ernie. She looked at her phone. Brooke had made no more attempts to reach her. Amelia wasn't sure if that boded good or ill. She didn't want to have this conversation. She glanced again at the bedroom door, wishing Vic would come back and they could forget the world existed for a bit. She hesitated another moment before scooping up her phone and punching the number for Brooke.

One ring, two rings, three rings, four . . . Just when Amelia thought she might be granted a reprieve, Brooke answered with a single word, "Yes." It wasn't a question. It wasn't a statement. It was more. It was a single word dripping with expectation.

"Hey," Amelia started, then faltered. Awkward silence filled the gap.

Brooke broke first. "Hey? That's all you've got? How about I'm okay, Brooke? How about it's not the hell what it looks like, Brooke? How about I'm sorry I didn't tell you, Brooke, because I'm an ass that thought it would be cool to let you stew and fret and worry while I fucked a man old enough to be my father? Hell, maybe even grandfather!"

At the last bit, Amelia held the phone away from her ear as Brooke's voice rose in pitch. Brooke's strident tone filled the room. "Damn it, Amelia! What were you thinking? Are you okay?"

Guilt was a pit in Amelia's stomach, making her afraid it would swallow her whole. "Brooke, I'm sorry. I should have said something. I just . . . didn't know what to say. How to explain this. I'm okay. I'm wonderful really. I really like Vic. He . . ."

"Don't." Brooke's flat tone stopped Amelia. "I don't want any details or ."

"I wasn't!" Amelia protested, cutting her off. "I just want you to understand how much I really like him, Brooke."

"Is it daddy issues, Mel? Because your dad is an arrogant, cold asshole? It can't be money. You don't need it."

"Shut the fuck up, Brooke! It's not money issues or daddy issues! It's about meeting a man that is interesting and intelligent and cares more about you than his own personal gain! That melts your knees with a kiss and leaves you wanting more! It's about . . . " A strangled sound of frustration escaped Amelia. "I don't even know exactly! I just know I like it. And there's nothing wrong with that! I shouldn't have to defend my choices to you."

Silence fell again. She only knew Brooke was there from the sound of her breathing. A lifetime passed before Brooke spoke, her voice softer and under control. "I just want you to be okay, Mel. Vic is a great man. I loved working with him. I just never thought he was the type to . . . press advantage."

"He didn't, Brooke," Amelia answered, her voice also dropping to a low murmur. "I took as much advantage as he did. He really is everything you told me."

Brooke swore. "Don't bring me in on this! I never thought . . . My god, your parents will blow!"

Amelia half laughed and gasped. "Don't tell anybody! We haven't even thought that far yet!"

"I believe you haven't been thinking."

"Let's have dinner tonight. Vic mentioned it. We can talk. You can see that there's nothing to be worried about."

Brooke made a disbelieving snort, but she agreed to meet Vic and Amelia at a local bar and grill. By the time the call ended, Amelia's hands were trembling with nerves, and she let herself collapse backwards on the bed, staring up at the plain white ceiling as her thoughts whirled.

Vic knew he and Ernie had been out for quite a while but didn't realize for how long until he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. "Holy shit," he said to himself as he saw the time and then who was calling when he looked at the screen, " a whole fucking hour."

The caller ID indicated it was Kyle Vernon and Vic hesitated before answering. For the entire length of the walk, a battle raged in his mind, a epic struggle of conflicting thoughts and emotions. On one side the carnal; the pure lust and want he had for Amelia, his desire to push her forward into a lifestyle where she could experience a whole new world of sexual pleasures. On the other the practical; the perhaps adverse effect he might inflict on her current relationships with her parents, Brooke or some here to for unmentioned man and her own aspirations and goals.

Kyle represented the perfect storm, a confluence of both sides of that battle. He most definitely could help Amelia with her pursuit of a career in public service. Erica had spent almost two years working with him, learning from him, honing her skills. Once their non-professional developed and matured, Kyle served as Vic's agent, gladly following Erica's lead on her sexual awakening that was carefully scripted by Vic. She introduced Kyle to some of the activities that she and Vic were doing. According to Erica, Kyle quickly embraced that lifestyle and added his own special methodology to bring her pleasure.

That was when Vic's voyeuristic needs surfaced. Erica would dutifully report back to him on everything Kyle and she were doing. Sometimes over the phone, sometimes in Vic's bed but always almost immediately after she and Kyle had finished. Vic pressed her for every detail, discovered how hard he'd got as he painted a picture in his brain when she described their bedroom exploits.

Vic hit the accept button and asked Kyle to hang on a sec while he found an empty park bench. They talked for about 20 minutes with Kyle doing most of the speaking as he filled Vic in on his earlier conversation with Amelia. A sense of relief washed over him when Kyle told him how quickly she had accepted the offer and how genuinely enthused she had sounded. Kyle asked Vic for some background on Amelia, and if he thought this is what she really wanted.

After letting Kyle know that even though he had only known Amelia for a few short weeks, he had no doubt she would give him nothing less than a 100% commitment.

"Well Vic, considering how well that last young woman you referred over to me worked out, I trust Amelia will be great. Just wondering, any similarities between her and Erica?"

Vic paused before responding. He had to admit that Kyle was very tactful, careful not to step over any line. At least for the moment. But Vic knew it was a loaded question based on all the innuendos contained in the message Kyle left on his phone earlier.

"I'm pretty sure you'll find her to share many of the same attributes as Erica. She's strong, independent, very intelligent. I know you'll enjoy working with her and I trust she'll benefit from all your experience, much like Erica."

Kyle's voice did little to hide his enthusiasm as he told Vic about the meeting on Monday morning. He promised to stay in touch with Vic throughout Amelia's tenure and keep him up to date on her progress. Once the call ended, Vic and Ernie headed back home.

Prior to his conversation with Kyle, Vic was beginning to waver a bit, wondering just what he had gotten himself into. He really liked Amelia, cared about her and thought if the balance between the professional and sexual he had struck in his relationship with Erica could be duplicated. Erica truly enjoyed her time with Kyle and their sexual partnership was struck on her terms. She told Vic Kyle was always a gentleman, he never hit on her, never made any inappropriate comments and only asked her out when she had dropped enough hints about her interest in him. Work always came first and was always the priority.

As he walked up the driveway, Vic felt a whole lot better about the career aspect of this puzzle. Erica was not easily fooled and Vic had come to learn that she was an excellent judge of one's character. It was certainly very easy for Vic to read between the lines in his conversation with Kyle, he was certain that if anything developed between him and Amelia, it would be because Amelia wanted it.

Who knew, maybe Amelia wouldn't find Kyle attractive or compatible. Vic doubted Kyle would have any trouble wanting her once he got a look at that body. She and Erica were very much alike so maybe this would all work out to all of their advantage. Vic kept remembering how good that smack on Amelia's ass felt this morning, how she didn't object, how that spank could be the gateway to bigger and better things and the role Kyle would play. But he wouldn't press it and if he was right about Amelia, she would come to him and tell him all about any budding relationship with Kyle just as Erica had done.

Amelia was not in the kitchen when Vic walked in nor was she in the living room. He started down the hallway, walked into the bedroom and found her lying on the bed, her eyes fixed on the ceiling above, her mind somewhere far away.

He walked over to the bed and sat beside her. He gently touched her arm and she turned her gaze toward him. Instinctively Vic knew the answer to his question before he even asked it.

"Amelia, did you talk with Brooke?"

Not a word, just an affirmative nod. All the optimism Vic had brought with him into room took an abrupt about face and fled the scene. The time had come for the both of them to face this.

"Would you like to talk?"

"No." Amelia's answer slipped out without a thought.

No, she didn't want to talk about Brooke or the guilt she felt for Brooke finding them out the way she did. No, she didn't want to think about Brooke's anger or how little that would compare if someone else had caught them, her parents for example. That thought alone was enough to make her shudder.

Amelia sat up with a sigh. She could read the concern in Vic's eyes and relented. "She's willing to meet us for dinner tonight. So, we can all talk it out then. She's mostly upset I didn't tell her, I think, and about our age difference, a little, maybe." Amelia hesitantly added the last bit. "She mostly wanted to make sure I'm okay, and that you aren't the big, bad wolf."

Amelia leaned into Vic and pressed a kiss to his lips. "I told her I was fine, and you weren't the big, bad wolf. I think she'll be fine with it . . . Eventually." Amelia lifted a hand to Vic's shoulder as she leaned in again to kiss him. This time her lips lingered on his, soft and caressing.

"Maybe we could skip the talking?" Amelia murmured against his lips, hoping to tempt him.

Last edited:
Back