More Than She Bargained For (closed)

Vic’s cock jumped as the soft lace tumbled down to her stomach and two magnificent mounds of flesh were revealed. Taking a moment to admire them, Vic saw Amelia’s finger begin to circle one of her nipples.

“No, no no Amelia. You’re getting ahead of yourself and once again not following the rules. I’ll tell you how, where and when to touch yourself. So I want you to roll those pert nipples of yours between your thumb and forefinger until they feel like two stones. Make them so hard they ache. Then you are to tug on them just as I would with my teeth. Tug them until the pain melts into pleasure.”

A dot of precum appeared on his trousers. Vic moved even closer to her wanting to watch her and wanting her to see how she excited him.

Vic watched intently as Amelia skillfully coaxed her nipples erect. Her eyes closed for a moment and when again opened stared directly at the bulge in his trousers. He could feel precum leaking like a drippy faucet.

The lower half of her body lifted slightly off the seat. Vic looked between her legs, her panties now soaked with her juices.

“Now you getting it my dear. Those panties must be getting uncomfortable. Take them off and let me see how wet you really are. Do you like what you’re doing to me Amelia? I saw you staring. You want to see my cock don’t you?”

In one smooth motion, Amelia’s panties were on the floorboard, her legs splayed wide open giving Vic a perfect view of her perfectly bare pussy her girl cum glistening on its smooth pink skin like dew on petals.

Vic unzipped his pants and freed his cock from its prison. While not huge, six inches, when he was really excited as he was now, the large head turned an angry purple, shiny with precum He held in one hand, thrusting it closer to her, giving her a good look at it.

“My god, you’re magnificent. Now I want you to take two fingers and put them inside your tight cunt, imagining it’s my thick shaft invading, penetrating, filling those velvet lined walls. Put a finger of your swollen clit and rub while you fuck yourself.”

Vic began to stroke himself as his words were driving him into a frenzy.

“You want me fill that hungry cunt of yours with my cum, don’t you, Amelia. I know all about you. Beneath that veneer of proper behavior, good upbringing, you’re nothing more than a cum hungry slut, right? Isn’t that who you are?

“I want your cum, Vic. I’m a cum hungry slut for you.”

Those words combined with seeing Amelia body quake in an orgasmic spasm sent Vic over the edge. He stroked himself harder, faster, feeling a load of surge up from his heavy cum filled balls.

“Of fuck, Amelia I’m going to cum.”

With a guttural grunt, Vic’s whole body tensed then let go as four strong spurts ejected thick creamy jizz onto the edge of the seat. He collapsed back into the door, throughly spent. He looked over to Amelia, her beautiful body on display for him.

“Yes, Amelia that’s what I’m going to teach you to be, my cum hungry slut. Now put your panties back on and fasten your seatbelt. Let’s go home and get some sleep.”

Vic took a moment to capture what he saw in front of him for future reference. Amelia looked beautiful, spent, but still beautiful. He had to chuckle to himself when she, in a futile attempt to regain a modicum of modesty, pulled her skirt down as far the fabric would allow to cover her thighs.

He remembered how Erica did the same thing that evening in his office. After they had recovered from their almost simultaneous orgasms, she slid off his desk and tugged at the hem of her skirt to ensure as little of her legs were visible. He laughed to himself then as well. A good girl like her shouldn't be exposing herself like that. Only trashy girls did that and the kind of man her parents wanted her to marry would never settle for a trashy girl. It didn't matter that only moments before she had three fingers buried inside her gapping hole, while another strummed her clit as she sat on his desk and panted like a thirsty dog, loud animalistic moans interspersed her constant invocation of God's name. No, her mother would expect to fix her skirt like the refined young woman she was.

Becoming Vic's compliant little slut was a way Erica could break free of her parents' expectations. Just like her decision to pursue a career in public service instead of opening the Barcelona office of the family's import/export empire. Amelia, he thought, shared that same aspiration. She wasn't going to law school and work at her father's firm, she was going to help refugees. Both of them grew up surrounded by dreams of who they wanted to be, what they wanted to be. Unfortunately, none of those dreams were theirs.

For Erica and now Amelia, Vic had become a co-conspirator in the revolt from their parents' tyranny. The plans they had for their daughters, their vision for their adult lives, would be, with his help, dashed forever and they would be able to chart their own course. When Erica stepped into his office with every intention to seduce him, it was just another blow against their iron fisted rule. She was going to fuck a man close to three times her age, so how do you like that Mom and Dad? Didn't think your prim and proper Ivy League educated daughter could be such a wanton slut.

But things didn't go exactly as Erica had planned. Never would she have dreamed ending up on Vic's desk, masturbating in front him just as he ordered her to do, as he stroked his cock watching. Nor would she have expected to have the most intense orgasm of her life, up until then at least, doing it. And her concept of what it meant to be a slut? She would soon learn she didn't have a clue.

When Erica left his office on wobbly legs, her hand clutching her bra and thong, Vic wasn't quite sure where he stood. The last words between them announced their imminent orgasms. It wasn't until the next evening when they met for a drink at Erica's request was he confident she had accepted his offer.

Looking at Amelia in the passenger seat, Vic felt that same uncertainty. They hadn't spoken since they came and while she seemed to have physically enjoyed what took place, he wasn't sure where she was mentally or emotionally. He cautioned himself again not to jump to conclusions, make this be Erica all over again. Amelia was drunk so even if what happened came up for discussion, how valid were her feelings? No, tonight he'd take her home, she'd sleep in the bed, he on the sofa and see how things played out in the morning.

After he got behind the wheel and started the engine, he took a glance to his right to make sure her seatbelt was fastened. Amelia had scooped his cum into her hand and was playing with it, strings of creamy white jizz laced between her fingers. She stared at it as if it were some mystical potion with magic power. Was there something behind this fascination?

Ten minutes later he pulled into his garage, Amelia sound asleep. She was still sleeping when he opened the door. Lightly touching her shoulder, he gently nudged her.

"Amelia, we're home."

Amelia remembered nothing of the car ride after leaving the garage complex. At the touch of Vic's hand, she opened heavy eyes, surprised the car had stopped. Her head felt heavy and didn't want to stay upright as she slipped her arms into the sleeves of her blouse. It was on backwards, but at least she was mostly covered climbing out of the car.

Amelia followed Vic into his home, immediately seeking the bathroom. Her eyes and mind were too tired to function properly. She had only the faint impression of masculine furnishings and dark colored towels after splashing cold water on her face. Unfortunately, the room started to spin after that, and the cold tile of the bathroom floor felt good against her head.

How she made it from the bathroom floor to a soft bed she wasn't sure, but the strong light shining in her eyes told her a new day had started without her. Amelia groaned and drew a pillow over her head to drown the light and stifle the stabbing pain behind her eyes. The pillow smelled good. It smelled fresh like laundry detergent and a little musky like a man . . . like Vic. Amelia's eyes flew open, and she instantly stilled. Her mind was fully awake and rational again with memories of the night before flooding in. Without lowering the pillow that now also hid her blushing face, Amelia stopped to listen for any other sounds of life in the room or house.

Vic wasn't sure if it was Ernie's wet nose on his arm or the sliver of sunlight that darted like a laser through the living room across his eyes that woke him. He let out a groan when he grabbed his phone from the end table. One o'clock. Fuck, Reagan was president the last time he slept in this late. There were two texts; one from Brooke indicating it was safe to bring Amelia back and another from a Kyle Vernon. He was about to delete that one but for some reason that name rang a bell, so he decided to keep it and read it later.

After letting Ernie out, Vic stumbled over to the Keurig and brewed a cup of coffee. Taking a sip, he sat at the table and began to recount what happened after arriving home last evening. Amelia went straight to the bathroom while Vic grabbed a pair of sweatpants from his closet. He wasn't quite sure how much time had elapsed before he went to check on her. When he did, he found her lying on the bathroom floor half asleep. Vic managed to pick her up and get her to his bed. After taking her blouse, bra and skirt off, he helped her slip on an oversized baseball jersey that Erica used during her sleep overs. He tucked Amelia under the covers and she was sound asleep before he got to the light switch. At some point he vaguely recalled looking in on her but couldn't remember exactly when.

Now what? Staring into his cup, he searched for an answer. One thing he knew for sure; no way would this evening end up like the following evening he spent with Erica after their encounter in his office. He doubted very seriously he and Amelia would end up at Sutter's tonight for drinks to talk things over. Nor did he think he'd find her sitting at the bar waiting for him, three middle aged men hovering around her, undressing her with their eyes. Not that what she was wearing leave too much to the imagination.

No he was positive any conversation he and Amelia would have today would not include her telling him the orgasm she had last night was the most intense she'd ever experienced or how she constantly touched herself all night long thinking about him jacking off watching her. They definitely wouldn't end up in some secluded booth in the back, with Amelia diving underneath the table sucking him off while he drove three fingers in and out of her insanely wet cunt. Nope, they wouldn't be spending the rest of the weekend in his bed, fucking, sucking and talking about all the things Vic had planned for her in her new role as his slut.

Vic knew deep down inside that evening with Erica was possible because they had history, a connection, a two year working relationship where a strong bond of trust was established. What did he have with Amelia, two weeks? And while he sensed there was something there between them, he wasn't sure it was enough to move forward.

But he also knew he didn't have two years to work with, his own biological clock was ticking. Amelia's sexuality was a powerful drug. Although he didn't think about it last night, he wondered how she'd look in that shirt. Would the faint outline of her areolas be visible through the white cotton? Would her erect nipples strain against the fabric, begging to be sucked? Would the shirt tail barely cover her bare beautiful pussy and firm ass? The thought of her in that shirt was getting him hard. She would be a force, one that would tempt and tease him shamelessly, one that would continue to make his cock stiff. Yet he was nearing his sexual best if used by date. He needed to accelerate the timetable.

Ernie's "let me in I'm hungry bark" jerked Vic back to the present. When he opened the door, Ernie bypassed his dish, headed straight for the bedroom and sat in front of the door. Vic guessed Amelia was up so the moment of truth was fast approaching. Would she even speak to him?

He paused for a moment before knocking on the door. The expression on her face last night as she responded to his commands and brought herself to orgasm told Vic she liked what was happening to her. She was drunk but still he sensed what occurred in that parking garage triggered something inside, something that she wanted to explore further. However sobriety usually brought clarity and he wondered how she would handle what would happen when the bedroom door opened. One thing he knew for certain, she would dictate the direction they would go.

A light rap on the door, a twist of the knob.

"Amelia, would you like some coffee?"

Amelia dropped the pillow and bolted upright at the knock on the door, immediately wincing at the pain in her head caused by the sudden movement.

"Coffee would be great," Amelia responded.

She threw back the covers and gingerly slid off the bed. She glanced at the mirror above the dresser and tugged down the thin shirt she was wearing that ended mid thigh. Pink suffused her cheeks at the thought of how she came to be wearing it. She glanced about the room for her own clothes but didn't see them lying about. After raking a hand through her messy blond waves, she folded her arms over her breasts in an attempt to hide the rosy nipples determined to poke out.

She met Vic at the door with a self conscious smile. In all the four years of college and living with Brooke, Amelia had never woken up in a strange place wearing someone else's clothes. In that moment, she was gifted with the memory of her wanton actions and words, recalling clearly the words she'd used to describe herself: his hungry cum slut. Never in her life had she described or even thought herself as such. Shame nipped at her. This was not how she was raised, yet just the memory from last night sent warm waves of desire tingling through her.

Pushing away the conflict, to be dealt with later when her head had stopped pounding and proper clothing was restored, Amelia greeted Vic with a tentative, "Good morning? Sorry for crashing your place like this."

"Good morning? Sorry for crashing your place like this."

Amelia seemed a bit hesitant, unsure of what exactly to say or do but at least she was smiling, so Vic smiled right back.

"Well, I guess it's morning somewhere but unfortunately, not here, it's a little past one. And not to worry about crashing. In fact, I should be the one apologizing to you. Amelia, I really fucked up at dinner yesterday and if I'd have used half a brain neither one of us would be standing here like this."

"I was very disrespectful to you yesterday, I should have discussed the internship with you before meeting your parents. My behavior was just like the one you're trying to break free from, someone else telling you what's best. And that's something only you can decide for yourself, not me, your parents, Brooke , no one but you."

"When you called me last night I felt so bad about the mess I left. I'd have been out getting drunk too if I was treated the way I did you. I just needed to make sure you were safe because I never would have forgiven my self if something bad happened to you. So here you are, safe but I'm guessing a bit hungover. When you're feeling better, we need to sit and talk this out. I'm still committed to helping you, Amelia, I want you to be happy and fulfilled. From now on, I'll offer my opinions and advice but never make any decisions for you again."

Vic leaned against the doorframe and let his eyes travel up and down the disheveled, yet unbelievably sexy young woman standing inches away. Amelia was one of those rare women who looked good all the time and she looked awfully fucking good in that shirt. She was a bit taller than Erica so more of those taut muscular legs were exposed. Once again, she tried to be modest, her arms folded across her chest, trying unsuccessfully to hide her sprouting buds. Vic felt his cock beginning to harden, no doubt tenting his sweatpants. He made no effort to hide it. Truth be told, his swollen member emboldened him, made him go somewhere he really wasn't planning on going.

"There's something else we need to discuss, what happened in the parking garage last night. I know we both said a lot of things, you were drunk but I wasn't. And I'm not apologizing for anything I said or did while we were there. But I need to know something......"

Vic stepped closer to Amelia, gently but firmly grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms away from her chest, her erect nipples clearly visible, his salacious stare unmistakable.

"...if you meant what you said last night, you know about being my cum hungry slut. I think you do, Amelia. I think you liked what happened last night. And as much as you want to control your professional destiny, you want me to control your sexual one. You look so wholesome, so innocent, a cultured, educated, driven young woman But last night you found out that deep down inside, you want to be a slut, my slut, don't you Amelia Trent?"

Vic took one step closer, his voice once again telling not asking.

"You do, don't you!"

Last edited:
"Yes. And I think it's what you want too."

Vic threw a critical glance Amelia's way. She needed to grasp and fully endorse the concept of what being his slut entailed. Professionally, he would be understanding, helpful, quick to compliment and encourage. Sexually, he would be demanding, never to be questioned or challenged, her complete trust and obedience a non-negotiable requirement.

"Amelia, it's not your place as my slut to think about what I want. It's to do exactly what I tell you I want."

The proximity of her delicate, finely manicured fingers to his raging hard on triggered a steady flow of precum which darkened his gray sweats. As much as he wanted her to wrap those fingers around his cock, Vic reached down and slid them back up his chest before removing them from his body. There would be a time and place for her to play the femme fatale, but it wasn't now, it wasn't here and it would never be with him.

When he took her hands in his, Vic was positive she expected them to take a southward trajectory rather than north. But that's what her experience with men taught her. She had so so much to learn, a thought that made him shiver with a sexually charged anticipation. For Amelia, he guessed, oral sex was conducted as a strictly quid pro quo arrangement. She more than likely never had a man willingly go down on her without expecting his dick to get sucked in return. He remembered Erica's reaction the first time she woke up the next morning after a sex filled night to find Vic's face buried between her thighs, his version of breakfast in bed. Just one of the many lessons in this course's syllabus.

This very moment might just be the opportunity to condense those two years of trust and confidence building he had with Erica. A couple of questions, a sneak preview of what would lie ahead for her could provide him with a definitive answer.

Vic placed each of his index fingers on her shirt and began to trace light, lazy circles around her areolas. As the rate of her breathing increased so did the movement of his fingers, tightening their orbit, moving closer to her nipples. When they reached their destination, each finger slid up, over and back down her hardened nubs. The return trip stopped on the pointed peaks and he began to flick his fingers lightly across the fabric.

"So do you understand what's expected of you, Amelia?"

"Not really. You don't want me to touch you?"

Vic wasn't surprised at her response, he even expected it or something similar. No guy Amelia had been with before would have stopped her hand from finding his cock. Now Vic could see that he would be exposing her to a whole new way of thinking about sex, what it meant to give pleasure and how to be on the receiving end as well.

"Amelia, again with the questions. I thought we straightened all this out last night."

Grabbing each nipple between his thumb and index finger, Vic began rolling them until they felt like two small stones underneath the fabric of the shirt.

"Ok one more time. I ask a question, you answer the question. I know being my slut intrigues and excites you doesn't it, Amelia?"

Vic clamped her rock hard nubs with his fingers and pulled with just enough force to have Amelia teetering between pleasure and pain, a sensation that caught her completely off guard.

"So now I asked and now you answer. Well........"

"That's much better, Amelia. That's all I want my slut to do, answer my question. Now......"

Vic pulled just a little harder on each nipple. Her breaths, short and rapid, signaled her building sexual tension.

"I wonder just how wet you are. Show me how wet my slut's pussy is right now, Amelia. Take a couple of fingers and put them inside your pussy and then show me the sloppy mess you've made between your legs."

Amelia presented two fingers glistening with her juices for Vic's inspection. He could feel his cock straining against his sweats, precum flowing freely from his cock.

Taking her wrist and bringing her hand to his face, Vic began to greedily lick her girl cum coated digits. His tongue ran up and down as he lapped her succulent fluids from her slender fingers.

"My God, you taste so fucking good. I want to eat your pussy, Amelia, I want to feast on your juices. Do you want me to eat your pussy, Amelia?"

With her hand still in his, Vic pulled Amelia close to him. He put his left hand on the small of her back, his right crawled up her inner thigh until he could feel the heat coming from her swampy entrance. He leaned in and whispered in her ear,

"I will, Amelia, I really want to and I will. But before my tongue touches your wet, swollen lips and licks every inch of that perfect pink flesh, I need to know if it's my pussy. Is it Amelia, is it my pussy, to eat, fuck, finger, share if I so choose? Is it Amelia, tell me."

As soon as he heard those words, Vic took two fingers and slid them up Amelia's slick folds until they found her protruding button of pleasure. As he began taking slow deliberate swipes at her pearly nub, Vic could feel her crest higher up the lust ladder. He pulled her closer, tighter to him.

"Tell me again, Amelia, whose pussy is it?"

Back