Let's hear your voice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh... Pretty please? Pretty please with cherries on top?

In some hours I'll be back, then I can tell everything I dreamed about. :eek:

So sleepy, it's time to bed. Hope today pleasant dreams will appear. But they always get cut on the best part! *pouts*

Hope you have a wonderful night, Twilight. It was so nice to finally talk to you :eek: :heart:

In some hours I'll be back, then I can tell everything I dreamed about. :eek:

So sleepy, it's time to bed. Hope today pleasant dreams will appear. But they always get cut on the best part! *pouts*

Hope you have a wonderful night, Twilight. It was so nice to finally talk to you :eek: :heart:

Goodnight, Bunny. :kiss::kiss: Here's to hoping your dreams last as long as you want. ;)

Lovely voice... very soothing. The voice of a hypnotist... ;)
Dreams like those are a nightmare for me. I mean, I'm not getting any lovin' in real life... so I better fucking get some in my dreams... dammit.

I know what you mean... :(

And thank ya, hon!

I'm gonna have to work out a deal here, perhaps with an intermediary, since Thandi will chicken out. It will be like exchanging spies at the border in the dead of night, has to be done simultaneously.

Good to see ya Gator! :kiss:

I was all set to do it, when I realized:

a) my p/c doesn't seem to have a mic
b) my damn not so smart phone doesn't support Adobe.

I really was going to do it.

Ha! I have it recorded, just don't know how to post it from my cell to here....any advice?
I have it in my pocket...where's yours?

Last edited:
Ha! I have it recorded, just don't know how to post it from my cell to here....any advice?

You may have to download like Audioboo or Soundcloud and then get the link and cut it on your phone and then paste it over that way

IF not on Vocaroo you can convert the audio and it will give you an URL to use and cut and paste that if you can access the web from your phone

You may have to download like Audioboo or Soundcloud and then get the link and cut it on your phone and then paste it over that way

IF not on Vocaroo you can convert the audio and it will give you an URL to use and cut and paste that if you can access the web from your phone

Thanks!
I figured it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back