Let's hear your voice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that was just lovely! You accentuate clearly and you are easily understandable! The reading was very nice and your fluctuations drew me in. When you were done, for some reason, I could hear you reading the story, Good Night Moon.

I had to google that... *smile* A bedtime story. I read lots of those once.
Thank you very much Blu :rose:

Oh, Dutchy, that WAS lovely... thank you for sharing. Very warm and inviting voice you have. :heart:

And you too RA :rose:

So yes, I took a plunge int the deep end of the pool: here is my voice...

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1nigmEl0ogi

That's a sexy voice. Love the accent, though you'd think I have one. You've heard mine though on my thead. And now I'm hearing the story! :eek: Yikes. :D Nice to hear you Rain. Perhaps I'll have to post an audio story on my thread. I'm still behind on the other written stories though. Sigh. :( Story just ended.

That's a sexy voice. Love the accent, though you'd think I have one. You've heard mine though on my thead. And now I'm hearing the story! :eek: Yikes. :D Nice to hear you Rain. Perhaps I'll have to post an audio story on my thread. I'm still behind on the other written stories though. Sigh. :( Story just ended.

Thank you Grade A :rose:

Do post an audio story. Please.

Wonderfully voice, hun. You should really get some rest......that way you can have some dreams of whomever the lucky devil is that you're thinking of.

Thank you and I will, hon. Promise. I'm daydreaming a bit more while my painkillers kick in them I'm off to bed. Here's to hoping for happy dreams. :kiss:

I will try do one of these later, I only ask I don't get laughed at all night :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back