Let's hear your voice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"sexy English.. you know what it's like"

mine would say.. "midwestern slaughtery of the English language... you know... "

Thanks! But... I have an accent? Oh yeah... American, I guess. :)

Everyone has an accent to someone from a different region. To my northern family members, I have a southern accent. To my southern family, I have a northern accent.

It always makes me giggle.

Everyone has an accent to someone from a different region. To my northern family members, I have a southern accent. To my southern family, I have a northern accent.

It always makes me giggle.

I've been told I say things funny sometimes....from people who don't say them RIGHT! Lol!
I'm a bit of a mix between bland Midwest and Fargo thanks to being around my ex and his family all those years.

I've been told I say things funny sometimes....from people who don't say them RIGHT! Lol!
I'm a bit of a mix between bland Midwest and Fargo thanks to being around my ex and his family all those years.
Perhaps, ..but you do NOT sound like a man. :D

Agreed, love southern.

My particular sort of MidWestern (with that slight Fargo-esque edge *shudder*) is not very cute. :eek:

Agreed, love southern.

My particular sort of MidWestern (with that slight Fargo-esque edge *shudder*) is not very cute. :eek:

I disagree!

The Fargo-esque creeps in when I'm not looking...which isn't fair, since I'm not from there and never been there!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back