Let us consider

Giftboy

A Gift for You.
Why are people on Literotica repelled by my fetishes and describe them as repugnant? This makes me feel shallow and I am inconsolable about this. I am just an ordinary sub, who has certain advanced peccadilloes. There is nothing unhealthy about me as I have never been harmed during my fetishes. Okay, I’ve flown close to the flame at times, but that’s what makes what I do exciting and adrenaline rich. So, if anyone can answer me, then I am all ears.

Well, well Honeybottomhole, so you like advanced fetishing. Well I’m your Man. I’ll have no hang ups about what my partner desires. I make no value judgements. If your fetish is being boiled in your own pish, let it be. I’ll be there, sleeves rolled up and ready to go. Believe me, I’ve participated in some over the top fetishing, which brought the fetisher great satisfaction. Ask a sub on here called Pumpharder. He wanted me to impale him in a role play where he encountered the infamous Vlad the Impaler. Well, I played Vlad and he received such carnal delights. So, you’re fetishes may be repugnant, but what does that mean? I’ll tell you what it means: it challenges my liberal stance and approach to other people’s fetishes. Am I liberal enough to take part in an over the top, out of the box fetish? I think one of my fetishes is to fulfil others fetishes, successfully. So, if you’re interested, PM me.

Back