Let’s talk about spanking

My wife is big fan, on the occasion she is in the mood.

I think submission is the biggest thing for her. She likes to have her hands restrained and be over my lap. I'd like to try the wheelbarrow position for spanking sometime, seems like something we'd both like. Anticipation is probably part of it too, but I think the submission is the biggest thing.

With some of the issues/arguments we have regarding our sex life (frequency, thing we are/aren't willing to try, etc.), I do wonder if part of it for her is also being "punished" for those things. I don't know that, she hasn't said it, but I've wondered.

We're pretty vanilla when we do it, just bare bottom and open hand. I do usually do some light stimulation of her pussy and clit in between spanks (or simultaneously if I have both hands available). That tends to get her very wet.
Although this comment is old (2022), I must say I totally agree with much that is presented here.

Being spanked (gently or energically, let's say...) is, for me, an act of submission. I like to feel that my husband is empowered by the act itself and gains domination over me when the slap hits my cheeks.

Anticipation is also a big part of the excitement related to spanking. I would say, in my relationship, there are maybe... Three main kinds of ass-slaps : A. The casual dressed-up slap when he passes by, often in the kitchen, B. The "preliminaries"-kind, when penetration has not yet occured and he uses spanking to tease me, and finally C. The hard-slap, when he's inside me and just spanks me as an almost animalistic domination behaviour. Most times, I can identify these moments and wait for the slap to occur and just the thought of it makes me excited.

Finally, the punishment-side. I think all men and women have sex and also experience highly private sexual fantasies. Sometimes the two are related. The fact that a good spanking introduces the notion of a punishment for my dirty private thoughts can feel like some sort of liberation and unspoken acceptance of my secrets by my partner.

In conclusion, I think spanking is great xx

Back