Let’s talk about spanking

EStaccato

Spellcaster
For those that find the appeal, what are the reasons you love spanking? (Spanking or being spanked).

I love it. Bare bottom of course, though not strictly a requirement. I think it’s the anticipation and a hand on my bum so close to an area that would not take spanking nearly as well, and the intimacy of it. And there’s the submission - bending over and waiting, and just taking it, as if I’m not grown enough to resist or walk away. This is probably a vanilla approach to spanking, but I’m sure their are kinkier spanking experiences.

I’m researching spanking to include in a story, interested in alternate perspectives.

My wife is big fan, on the occasion she is in the mood.

I think submission is the biggest thing for her. She likes to have her hands restrained and be over my lap. I'd like to try the wheelbarrow position for spanking sometime, seems like something we'd both like. Anticipation is probably part of it too, but I think the submission is the biggest thing.

With some of the issues/arguments we have regarding our sex life (frequency, thing we are/aren't willing to try, etc.), I do wonder if part of it for her is also being "punished" for those things. I don't know that, she hasn't said it, but I've wondered.

We're pretty vanilla when we do it, just bare bottom and open hand. I do usually do some light stimulation of her pussy and clit in between spanks (or simultaneously if I have both hands available). That tends to get her very wet.

Last edited:
My wife is big fan, on the occasion she is in the mood.

I think submission is the biggest thing for her. She likes to have her hands restrained and be over my lap. I'd like to try the wheelbarrow position for spanking sometime, seems like something we'd both like. Anticipation is probably part of it too, but I think the submission is the biggest thing.

With some of the issues/arguments we have regarding our sex life (frequency, thing we are/aren't willing to try, etc.), I do wonder if part of it for her is also being "punished" for those things. I don't know that, she hasn't said it, but I've wondered.

We're pretty vanilla when we do it, just bare bottom and open hand. I do usually do some light stimulation of her pussy and clit in between spanks (or simultaneously if I have both hands available). That tends to get her very wet.
This is about what I've gotten to, although I feel like there's a missed opportunity for anal play during a spanking session... I've thought about that before, but it's not really up to me... I'm not in control.

Is spanking initiated as a form of discipline, or do you just decide, hmm, spanking sounds fun?

This is about what I've gotten to, although I feel like there's a missed opportunity for anal play during a spanking session... I've thought about that before, but it's not really up to me... I'm not in control.

Is spanking initiated as a form of discipline, or do you just decide, hmm, spanking sounds fun?

Not a discipline thing, at least so far. Sometimes I'll initiate it, occasionally she'll just come up and lay across my lap. Not as much lately, of course. When I initiate, I'll just bring out a pair of cuffs, sit on the couch and push her over my knee. It's more foreplay for us. A few times she's just straight up asked me to when we're in bed. The times that's happened, the spanking usually led to her being tied to the bed while I had my way with her. I wasn't complaining, haha.

I would love anal play during it. She has kind of an odd relationship with it. Like, when we've teased and toyed with it in the past, she enjoys it. Doesn't mind some teasing still, but I have to be very subtle (like a finger grazing it or something). But at the same time she's weirded out by it, I think. She's made it clear anal sex is a no-go, but I wouldn't mind exploring that stuff even if it doesn't lead to that, since she has enjoyed it.

Last edited:
I enjoy the sound, the visuals, and the marks of spanking. I also enjoy the way the ass recoils, deforms, and then goes right back to the way it was after being struck. My favorite part is feeling the warmth of a well spanked and red ass on the front of my pelvis as I pound her from behind. Spanking can be discipline, foreplay, or a cause of orgasms unto itself. In essence, it is governed by intention and context.

I enjoy the sound, the visuals, and the marks of spanking. I also enjoy the way the ass recoils, deforms, and then goes right back to the way it was after being struck. My favorite part is feeling the warmth of a well spanked and red ass on the front of my pelvis as I pound her from behind. Spanking can be discipline, foreplay, or a cause of orgasms unto itself. In essence, it is governed by intention and context.
Yeah, talk to me about the spanking causing orgasms. I get it, if you're really turned on. Have you actually experienced that?

Not a discipline thing, at least so far. Sometimes I'll initiate it, occasionally she'll just come up and lay across my lap. Not as much lately, of course. When I initiate, I'll just bring out a pair of cuffs, sit on the couch and push her over my knee. It's more foreplay for us. A few times she's just straight up asked me to when we're in bed. The times that's happened, the spanking usually led to her being tied to the bed while I had my way with her. I wasn't complaining, haha.

I would love anal play during it. She has kind of an odd relationship with it. Like, when we've teased and toyed with it in the past, she enjoys it. Doesn't mind some teasing still, but I have to be very subtle (like a finger grazing it or something). But at the same time she's weirded out by it, I think. She's made it clear anal sex is a no-go, but I wouldn't mind exploring that stuff even if it doesn't lead to that, since she has enjoyed it.
Anal... well, it takes prep. I'm always mentally prepared for anal, which is where I think a lot of women fall down. But physically, too. And pretty much everyone that feels clean can get behind (heh) a finger circling the outside or dropping in just a tiny bit (like not even full penetration). Maybe if you tell her your intent only to touch her there when she's naughty, in the context of spanking or discipline, see if she acts out.

Oh shit, I think I'm into this. <note to self - beg to finger my bum during spanking because I've been so bad>

I have definitely caused this in some of my subs. For some of them the act of spanking was enough to actully bring them to orgasm. They definitely leaned towards being masochists and the spanking was very hard. If you spank the ass with enough force at the bottom on the crease with an upward angle, you will also get a transfer of motion and energy from the impact that can cause pleasurable sensations for the anus, vagina and the clit as well. The aforementioned combined with being quite aroused is another way to trigger an orgasm by spanking.

I have definitely caused this in some of my subs. For some of them the act of spanking was enough to actully bring them to orgasm. They definitely leaned towards being masochists and the spanking was very hard. If you spank the ass with enough force at the bottom on the crease with an upward angle, you will also get a transfer of motion and energy from the impact that can cause pleasurable sensations for the anus, vagina and the clit as well. The aforementioned combined with being quite aroused is another way to trigger an orgasm by spanking.
Copying notes furiously...

Anal... well, it takes prep. I'm always mentally prepared for anal, which is where I think a lot of women fall down. But physically, too. And pretty much everyone that feels clean can get behind (heh) a finger circling the outside or dropping in just a tiny bit (like not even full penetration). Maybe if you tell her your intent only to touch her there when she's naughty, in the context of spanking or discipline, see if she acts out.

Oh shit, I think I'm into this. <note to self - beg to finger my bum during spanking because I've been so bad>

Ya, it's something I may try to see if she'll explore again if things start improving. Right now, I'm not pushing limits at all because just getting her to have sex is difficult enough.

She had a bad experience with an ex, didn't take the time to work up to it, typical bad anal experience story. That combined with my girth made actual anal an absolute no-go for her, which I won't fight.

We tried plugs a couple times (very small ones) and she did enjoy the feeling. But, whether because it weirded her out or whatever reason, she got rid of them.

Ya, it's something I may try to see if she'll explore again if things start improving. Right now, I'm not pushing limits at all because just getting her to have sex is difficult enough.

She had a bad experience with an ex, didn't take the time to work up to it, typical bad anal experience story. That combined with my girth made actual anal an absolute no-go for her, which I won't fight.

We tried plugs a couple times (very small ones) and she did enjoy the feeling. But, whether because it weirded her out or whatever reason, she got rid of them.
Aww, I'm genuinely sorry. It's hard to feel isolated sexually when there's something you've got looping through your mind. You're absolutely right not to push. As long as she knows you're attracted to her more than sexually. I think we word-smiths of Literotica know better than most that arousal begins in the mind.

I love spanking mixed with incest roleplay.

My favorite is big-brother disciplining little-sister.

I have wanted to be spanked. I have had a spank here and there, but I have wanted my wrists bound and put over my daddy’s knee, my ass bare. I have wanted to be spanked red, with intermittent fingering. This idea excites me. I also like the idea of Daddy spanking me on a regular basis for things I have done to help me just feel better. Make his good girl again. These are thoughts I have.

Sounds like and I would get along well! 😉 Hope you find that!

For those that find the appeal, what are the reasons you love spanking? (Spanking or being spanked).

I love it. Bare bottom of course, though not strictly a requirement. I think it’s the anticipation and a hand on my bum so close to an area that would not take spanking nearly as well, and the intimacy of it. And there’s the submission - bending over and waiting, and just taking it, as if I’m not grown enough to resist or walk away. This is probably a vanilla approach to spanking, but I’m sure their are kinkier spanking experiences.

I’m researching spanking to include in a story, interested in alternate perspectives.
I am male. I don’t always love the pain aspect of it - sometimes I’m really wimpy about it, but sometimes I enjoy it deeply and feel the need to have a heavy, hard spanking where I cannot sit afterwards. I dunno what it is exactly, but there are times when I need my loving wife to spank the fuck outta my ass.

For me, it’s about humiliation that’s a a real turn on. Being spanked is not a typical male behavior. I like to be bent over my wife’s knee, or tied down to a spanking bench I made. Few weeks ago, my wife and I were working at our farm, and she had me bend over one of our farm implements, handcuffed me (she was obviously planning it) and spanked my ass red while cars were going by just out of sight - if they we’re looking for it they could have seen it… (have a pic of the aftermath if you want - pm me)

Sadly I never been spanked before, but I hope this changes. None of my past boyfriends ever spanked me, but later it became a big fantasy of mine.
I feel - reasonably confident - that if you told any partner you’d been bad and probably need a spanking, you would be obliged. Every situation is different, but as kinky behavior is concerned, it’s entry level. This fantasy can be your reality!!

I love spanking. I love the combination of the pain and feelings of submission. It puts me in my place, and makes me feel like I belong to someone else. If it hurts afterwards, even better. It just reminds me that I belong ti him/her.

I like to spank, especially when I am inside of her. The moment the position reveals the full ass my hand can't help it. The sound is very unique and appealing, the view of naked buttocks just jiggling by the smack is something really sexy. But I do like naked asses jiggle in general. Woman getting out of bed naked and just walking is quite the sight so forcing it myself while in the most intimate moment definitely does the trick.

It all comes down to my appreciation of naked asses and the feeling of controlling somebody else. They are in my hands and have completely submitted. They feel safe and can just relax and let me do whatever I want with them.

Major bonus points if the girl is also into some pain. Nothing beats a woman in a white shirt, lifting the edge, baring her ass and exposing it for some punishment.

I feel - reasonably confident - that if you told any partner you’d been bad and probably need a spanking, you would be obliged. Every situation is different, but as kinky behavior is concerned, it’s entry level. This fantasy can be your reality!!

The admission of needing a spanking is perhaps one of the most powerful displays of want, submission, and trust.

For me, it would prefer a hand. I wouldn't want to be struck by a tool for the same reason I don't understand strap-ons. But if my partner was turned on by whipping me with a riding crop or flogging me, I would also find sexual gratification in that, even if I felt less connected. My number one priority is the gratification of my partner. I'm in ecstasy at the feeling of a man exploding in my mouth during oral; I damn near orgasm as well... Spanking is something I only experience if my partner is driven to it - I NEVER ask. But I yelp and hum and pant and moan while I'm receiving spankings... so I suppose that's affirmation enough that I want it.

I enjoy giving swats. It can be done anywhere at any time.
I met a lady years ago for dinner. We were talking and flirting.
She made a comment along the lines of
You don’t have the guts to swat me
I let it go. So she thought. After dinner we were walking out. I held the door for her. As she walked by I swatted her. Everyone within 20-30 feet heard the swat. She turned to me red faced. Lowered her head and turned to leave the restaurant.
I walked her to her car. She hugged me. Whispering in my ear… my ass still stings from the swat
She looks down as i grin.

I first encountered this when I met up with a lovely lady of Lit.
I had absolutely no interest in it tbh. That said, my biggest turn on is when my partner is turned on.
And she was amazingly turned on. And wanted spanking in very intimate places.
I was well out my comfort zone, yet her gasps and sighs and yesss’s made me harder than I’d ever been, so I did things I’d normally find unthinkable.
And then take her with both of us have the loudest and most intense orgasms.

I confess, I was half expecting for the police to kick down the hotel room door.

The "new" guys always enter into the situation thinking I'm going to give them a wimpy swat. I love seeing the humiliation on their face when I send an immense smack of pain up their bare ass.

The word "submission" just became real.

Back