Leave your wife alone?

If my wife feels comfortable, then yes. It’s an ideal situation. After we meet him, we invite him to our place. And if I feel there’s any sexual tension between them, I’ll find an excuse to leave them alone. Then hopefully I hear those sweet sounds of my wife getting fucked coming from the bedroom.

I'll step outside the fantasy world for a minute.

"Yes." It's that easy. If I didn't have complete trust in her judgment and a healthy evaluation of our relationship, I probably would either be seeking couples' or individual therapy to get us back on base. Just because she's with a guy who bangs married women doesn't means he's going to bang him.

And, in reality, women, married or otherwise, generally don't just fuck guys to do it. There's usually a slow-building creep of failed expectations, grievances, issues, and problems with their husbands that are being met by the new guy. Are there women who'll just have sex with some dude? Sure, but they're a tiny minority. And I know my wife who doesn't care for spontaneity regarding anything, much less off-the-cuff sex. I'm not threatened or worried at all.

Would you leave your wife alone with a guy who has a reputation of fucking married women?
The associated questions to ask are:
Why would you NOT leave her alone with the guy? Don't you trust your wife? And if you don't trust her, why are you married to her?

And for those who say they would trust their wife to not give in to him, "What if she does give in and fuck him?"

Would you be angry if he fucked your wife? If so, then why and who caused your anger?
Angry at him for fucking the wife who dropped her panties for him to do it?
Or angry at your wife for having fun with someone else?

Would you be jealous by feeling threatened that maybe she'll like him more than you? So do you selfishly lash out to deny her any pleasure which you seemingly can't supply? Or do you take a more positive, competitive approach to try giving her more pleasure?

Would she be selfish by wanting to have some fun? Or would the husband be selfish by trying to deny her fun which doesn't him cost any money?

There are a lot of different ways and scenarios to consider in such a simple question.

Last edited:
Well I do trust her. Really depends on the reason they are with each other. There is more to it that you aren’t considering.

Now she does have 2BFFs. There used to be a third till one of the BFFs fucked the other BFFs husband. She is also known to love to suck cock. Don’t leave her alone with me.

I think that I would be a little put off if my husband wasn't willing to leave me alone with such a guy. To me it is almost more a matter of respect than it is trust. How weak minded must he imagine me to be that he would think that somehow this dude is going to convince me to do something that I wouldn't otherwise do, such as violate a commitment to my husband?

Your spouse is the only person who can make a commitment of fidelity to you and they are the only person responsible for keeping that commitment. If they are only trustworthy in the absence of temptation then they are not trustworthy at all. I'd be the first to acknowledge that sometimes we do make mistakes in the face of temptation, so we individually should keep ourselves from such situations. But if we are unable or unwilling to do so and the solution is for our spouse to run interference and keep all temptation away from us there is clearly a bigger problem.

I've never understood people who blame the person their spouse cheated with rather than the spouse who cheated. That is like blaming the liquor store or bartender for your spouse's alcoholism. You might wish or even hope that they would deny alcohol to your partner, thereby assisting with the problem. But to hold them responsible for doing so and blame them for the consequences if they don't is ridiculous. It isn't just a misplacement of blame. It is a clear indication of the lack of confidence you have in your spouse's ability to manage themselves like an adult.

Would you leave your wife alone with a guy who has a reputation of fucking married women?

I have! Sadly, not much came of it other than a little flirting. We made friends with a guy who is too young for her, totally hot, has experience as the other man, and is humble. We met him while living abroad, though his him is a short flight from our home city - close enough for occasional hookups, but not so close to cause complications or get caught. He's perfect... young & hot, but no jealousy or risk that she'd run off with him. Sadly, she seems annoyed that I like the idea.

I would, and without worries. Yes, she has had sex with other men, but she would not do it when I am anywhere around.

I would...

I would not have married her had she not had character and integrity. Just because the man doesn't, does mean he gets his way. It takes two people without integrity and character to cheat.

Based on what my wife did the last time someone put the moves on her, I'd have no issues.

Certainly, if my likes the guy and expresses her interest to indulge with him in sex. Afterall its her body and her sexual requirements. Who am I to stop? I would rather openly ask him to enjoy with my wife.

I'd ask her how hard he tried to seduce her, or if she noticed. She can't keep up with my sex drive, she's not about to take on another.

I would if I knew the guy . I trust her to do only what she wants to do .

Of course I'd want to hear all the details if she chose to sleep with him .

In fantasy world I probably would like to - I'd make sure I have hidden cameras so we could later view the fun.
In real world probably not unless she asked me. I would OK a blow job. Of course I would watch thru a cracked door.

I would as I doubt she'd do anything in our current situation. If we weren't in this hotwife, cuckold situation she has the power to do as she pleases.

Not sure what circumstances would come up that this would be a thing, but my answer is yes, because I trust my wife. Meantime I attend cons where I have two young women dressed as my characters in revealing costumes to draw people over, and she's fine with it because she trusts me.

Sorry, I don't mean to ruin the thread by pointing out some people are happily monogamous and value marriage, trust, and our vows over sex, but we're still around.

Not sure what circumstances would come up that this would be a thing, but my answer is yes, because I trust my wife. Meantime I attend cons where I have two young women dressed as my characters in revealing costumes to draw people over, and she's fine with it because she trusts me.

Sorry, I don't mean to ruin the thread by pointing out some people are happily monogamous and value marriage, trust, and our vows over sex, but we're still around.
Bully for you

Back