Laurel is considering a bisexual category!

Should Lit add a bisexual story category?

• Yes! a Bisexual category for MMF and FFM!

Votes: 151 59.4%
  • Yes! TWO categories, one for MMF and one for FFM!

Votes: 83 32.7%
  • Naw, Lit is just fine as is.

Votes: 20 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't see the problem at all in instituting two bi sections: FFM and MMF, which, I think would take care of most stories. There are, what, over twenty straight categories on Literotica? What other than prejudice couldn't let bis have two categories?

But, as noted months ago, Laurel stated on the Story Feedback forum (not brave enough to state it here, I guess), that she isn't considering instituting anything for bi and never did--that, in fact, she didn't give permission to have this thread at all (not that that she said anything about that on this thread). :rolleyes:
She probably said she didn't give Etoile permission to pin it to the top either.
:rolleyes:

I don't see the problem at all in instituting two bi sections: FFM and MMF, which, I think would take care of most stories. There are, what, over twenty straight categories on Literotica? What other than prejudice couldn't let bis have two categories?

But, as noted months ago, Laurel stated on the Story Feedback forum (not brave enough to state it here, I guess), that she isn't considering instituting anything for bi and never did--that, in fact, she didn't give permission to have this thread at all (not that that she said anything about that on this thread). :rolleyes:

OH WOW! Laurel have some GOD given sense after all.I am shocked.

It makes no sense to me.

One one end, we have Gay and Lesbian with each of their own section.

Then several straight sections.

Then we have:

Transsexuals & Crossdressers - Erotic tales of gender bending fun.

How about the NON HUMAN section? wow.

AND NO BI SEX section. As I said, a closed mind in an forum that promotes itself as an open minded forum.

How about just creating it and see how many stories and people end up reading in the postings? They might be surprised how many people would find gender bending an erotic subject. Just the idea, makes my pointer go on point.

I know.... preaching to an empty audience. No one that matters reads this thread. They just want to ignore their customers requests. That is why sites such as Bisexual (dot) com are on the rise and healthy....

I have been a member at bisexual.com until I was banned, and there's nothing but men over there. I hardly see any woman posting anything whenever I am lurking.And that site has not stories

You got it! Not only does there have to be at least three people for it to be a bi-sexual story, but there also must be some interaction between two people of the same sex or it isn't bi-sexual. In group sex, mostly there is little interaction among people of the same sex. Several times I have been in a room full of people having sex, but not a single interaction took place between two men or two women, hence, group sex but no bisexuality. I have also been in both kinds of threesomes the mmf one had, to my chagrin, absolutely no interaction between the men, not even accidental touching, so it was not a bisexual event. In my ffm threesome the two women kissed one another around my cock, and fondled one another, so while the action as primarily hetero, there was some interaction between the two women, so it could be classified as a bisexual experience.

There have to be at least three people for the story to show bisexuality, yes, but it doesn't have to be a threesome. My most recent bi story here doesn't have a threesome in it. You just have to show that a character has sex with both genders--it doesn't have to be at the same time. (And actually you don't even have to show it. The story just has to reveal that a character has sex with both genders.)

There have to be at least three people for the story to show bisexuality, yes, but it doesn't have to be a threesome. My most recent bi story here doesn't have a threesome in it. You just have to show that a character has sex with both genders--it doesn't have to be at the same time. (And actually you don't even have to show it. The story just has to reveal that a character has sex with both genders.)
That's all it takes to set the Queen Vickis frothing for sure.
:)

One does wonder why she follows the bisexual discussion at all. I'd think she'd be worried about catching something.

I have been a member at bisexual.com until I was banned, and there's nothing but men over there. I hardly see any woman posting anything whenever I am lurking.And that site has not stories

I wonder why you were banned. You join in conversations with an unpopular opinion and then back it up with statements that don't make any sense. Then you get rude to other people's position and bash them personally. I have watched you do it.

For example:

So what that bisexual.com is mostly men. Why does that even matter? The facts are that it is a subject matter that many Lit members have an active interest in. Look at the poll numbers.

Some people's kids. wow.

I wonder why you were banned. You join in conversations with an unpopular opinion and then back it up with statements that don't make any sense. Then you get rude to other people's position and bash them personally. I have watched you do it.

For example:

So what that bisexual.com is mostly men. Why does that even matter? The facts are that it is a subject matter that many Lit members have an active interest in. Look at the poll numbers.

Some people's kids. wow.

but like i said, it's mainly men over there.that's a horrible example yo made. if lit is like anything like bisexual.com, then Laurel should suggest the bi stories for bisexuals should just be in the gay section and just tag them as "BI".that's why it matters.don't have someone waste their hard earn money,and energy.

Well, that settles it then. Because Vicki can't write bi and tried to write it to the wrong audience, all bis are men--and disgusting--and everything bi is a threesome. Ah, now I understand. :eek:

Well, that settles it then. Because Vicki can't write bi and tried to write it to the wrong audience, all bis are men--and disgusting--and everything bi is a threesome. Ah, now I understand. :eek:

I didn't say that. I was making a point to Stella about something I did. Y'all can write all the bi stories y'all want. Just be warn the only people in this thread(besides me)ill be the only ones who read them.

Look, all I am saying it's just best people put them in the gay section tag them. That's all. And Laurel ain't even entertaining the thought of it. Soooo......what y'all are going to do?Continue to sit here, and bitch about it?

I didn't say that. I was making a point to Stella about something I did. Y'all can write all the bi stories y'all want. Just be warn the only people in this thread(besides me)ill be the only ones who read them.

Look, all I am saying it's just best people put them in the gay section tag them. That's all. And Laurel ain't even entertaining the thought of it. Soooo......what y'all are going to do?Continue to sit here, and bitch about it?

We should have two new sections. One for bi and the other for people who are stupid, can't use proper English and argue with the most ridiculous points.

We should have two new sections. One for bi and the other for people who are stupid, can't use proper English and argue with the most ridiculous points.

So, are you going to go into that 2nd section that you described? Cause LORD knows, you have made many grammar boo boos all over the place. ;)

Last edited:
So, are you going to go into that 2nd section that you described? Cause LORD knows, you have made many grammar boo boos all over the place. ;)

We need one more section..... for the people who enjoy urinating contests for members who comment on things they are ignorant of but continue to post about it regardless.

We need one more section..... for the people who enjoy urinating contests for members who comment on things they are ignorant of but continue to post about it regardless.

So that means you are more than qualified for that section as well?;)

Is anyone here aware of the fact that in a thread in the feedback forum a couple of months ago Laurel posted there will not be a bi-sexual category and has even recanted that she was even 'considering it?'

Just wondering because anytime I notice people bumping this thread in hopes it could happen I feel bad about it.

Yep. I reported that thread at the time (post #127 here), including a link. And then pointed out a couple of times that the issue had been spiked through the heart (from the back), but, as you can see, the interest continues.

It makes no sense to me.

One one end, we have Gay and Lesbian with each of their own section.

Then several straight sections.

Then we have:

Transsexuals & Crossdressers - Erotic tales of gender bending fun.

How about the NON HUMAN section? wow.

AND NO BI SEX section. As I said, a closed mind in an forum that promotes itself as an open minded forum.

How about just creating it and see how many stories and people end up reading in the postings? They might be surprised how many people would find gender bending an erotic subject. Just the idea, makes my pointer go on point.

I know.... preaching to an empty audience. No one that matters reads this thread. They just want to ignore their customers requests. That is why sites such as Bisexual (dot) com are on the rise and healthy....

The stories are free. How are you a customer?

I like the quote on your profile page: "Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." --Samuel Clemens

Did you honor us with your presence to flip shit to people who's sexual preference is being ignored or do you have an opinion on the question of the original poster?

Like any other Lit user, I add to the numbers and the advertisers pay per click. How much do you pay?

I also liked one other quote on in your profile: "The healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers." -- Carl Jung

Last edited:

Worse for what you are thinking, authors here are the suppliers of the product--the patrons of the Web site, the reason advertisers keep this Web site in business. Have you contributed any stories to the Web site? If not, aren't you just a parasitic drone here?

Later: Yep, as I surmised, you've been here nine years and haven't contributed a single story to this story site. So, just a parasitic drone.

Last edited:
I like the quote on your profile page: "Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." --Samuel Clemens

Did you honor us with your presence to flip shit to people who's sexual preference is being ignored or do you have an opinion on the question of the original poster?

I've already expressed my opinion on the topic itself.

How am I "honor[ing]" anyone with my presence?

Like any other Lit user, I add to the numbers and the advertisers pay per click. How much do you pay?

Zero. That's the point. For someone who is getting content for free you seem to have quite the air of entitlement about you.

I also liked one other quote on in your profile: "The healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers." -- Carl Jung

Thanks?

Worse for what you are thinking, authors here are the suppliers of the product--the patrons of the Web site, the reason advertisers keep this Web site in business. Have you contributed any stories to the Web site? If not, aren't you just a parasitic drone here?

Later: Yep, as I surmised, you've been here nine years and haven't contributed a single story to this story site. So, just a parasitic drone.

What am I thinking?

Yes, actually, I have submitted a few stories and one of them has been approved. If you must know it's under the username "Bitchslapper" and entitled My Favorite. But to answer your question, no, someone is not a parasitic drone here just for reading stories and not submitting any.

Taking someone's argument to an absurd extreme does not actually refute that argument. Try again.

You're not a parasitic drone here just because you say you aren't? And you have stories under another account just because you say you do? I think not. The advertising that pays for your 53,000 posts of fun here on the forum is all on the story side of the house and is there because authors are providing the product that attracts the advertisers (going back to the original point). You have nothing on the story side and you've been living off the contributions of others for nine years. That's pretty much what a parasitic drone is. Own it.

Back