Last Movie you have watched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurassic Park 3 is my favorite out of those movies. I like the bit about the Raptors being so smart.

Watching the first Rings movie now, playing all weekend on TNT.

I like the raptors. Hunting in packs, being so vicious. Awesome!

Watching the first Rings movie now, playing all weekend on TNT.

I like the raptors. Hunting in packs, being so vicious. Awesome!

Raptors are the coolest thing about the Jurassic Park franchise.

Saw Johnny Mnemonic. God, what a fucking laugh fest that was. Keanu Reeves' acting in that was absolutely abhorrent and the plotline was what I call "A Child's Fantasy Game" where it mimics how my friends and I use to play pretend as kids. "And then this happens and then this happens and--Oh, Noes!" Just one thing after another, pretend connections and dramatic action out the shit hole.

Reeking story, cheesy/lame dialogue, and acting that makes you cry from laughing, it's so awful. And it was 1995, no longer the 80s; come on people! Should have been done with lame shit like that already!

Raptors are the coolest thing about the Jurassic Park franchise.

Saw Johnny Mnemonic. God, what a fucking laugh fest that was. Keanu Reeves' acting in that was absolutely abhorrent and the plotline was what I call "A Child's Fantasy Game" where it mimics how my friends and I use to play pretend as kids. "And then this happens and then this happens and--Oh, Noes!" Just one thing after another, pretend connections and dramatic action out the shit hole.

Reeking story, cheesy/lame dialogue, and acting that makes you cry from laughing, it's so awful. And it was 1995, no longer the 80s; come on people! Should have been done with lame shit like that already!

I think they should create a genre called Keanu, specializing in bad acting and nonexistent plot lines...

I think they should create a genre called Keanu, specializing in bad acting and nonexistent plot lines...

No doubt. :D My theory is, the only reason he was any good for the Matrix was because he had to act like he didn't know what was going on and that's not hard for him. There's something very "wooden" about him, but I will admit I liked him in the Matrix films. Everything else I've seen him in(and I started paying attention to his name and went looking for his films after the first Matrix film came out) he's been nothing but deadpan or off-key(lines delivered on the wrong pitch and note).

Saw Rain Man. Dustin Hoffman played such an endearing character. And Tom Cruise played a very good stuck up, impatient, selfish prick for a big part of the movie.

License to Wed...

I love John Krasinski, but not so much Mandy Moore (although this is the first movie I've ever seen her in)... and it just wasn't that funny.

Remember when Robin Williams was really funny? :(

definitely, maybe?...or was it the other way around...who can remember...it was a cute movie......

and i like robin williams better in dramas....he is funnier in those roles....

Laura (1944) - With Gene Tierney & Dana Andrews.

It was.... interesting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back