Last Movie you have watched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry the Cable Guy's Health Inspector

Amy Butlin:"Damn it, I am a woman. I have breasts! They may not be especially large, but they're perky, and my nipples could cut glass!" :D

Larry the Cable Guy's Health Inspector

Amy Butlin:"Damn it, I am a woman. I have breasts! They may not be especially large, but they're perky, and my nipples could cut glass!" :D

when I watched that movie I thought she was kinda cute. and I love glass-cutters. ;)

that's a nice line... reminds me of "are we about to get it on? cuz I'm as hard as a diamond in an ice storm right now!"

The STAND
The TV treatment doesn't do the Book justice, but it's still spooky. I was gonna watch it last week but my best friends came down sick with some nasty 'flu' and I had to take one of them to the hospital it got so bad :(
Wasn't in the mood to watch it after that...:rolleyes:

Eraser Head

The only thing I've got to say to anybody is: WHAT. THE. FUCK??? :confused:

Insomnia keeps me awake but after watching THAT shit, I know I'm gonna have nightmares. And aren't black and white movies creepy enough just from being black and white? Why did ya hafta put more creepy in there? :(

Pulse

It wasn't as good as I epected but it was okay. It managed to be somewhat scary, but mostly it was entertaining. And the ending was a little lame(Oh, noes! Machines is bad! You can save yourself, just let go of technology!). I jumped in several parts and got a creepy vibe through most of it, but overall I'd give it a 3 out of 5.

The Girl Next Door

(there's something about the way that movie's shot that makes me totally smitten with Elisha Cuthbert... it's not fair!) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back