Last Movie you have watched

Status
Not open for further replies.
STOP MAKING SENSE with the TALKING HEADS

:):)Really good music with excellent musicians, gotta love it :):)
Concert movies usually rule, this is no exception

Taken.
I quite liked it. Though what was up the Paris Police?
They were not on top it at all.

Watchmen

Read the graphic novel a few years ago and I'd say it was a pretty good rendition. Too gorey in some places though. Those blood squirts and bone crackings right in my face hurt my feelings. :(

Watchmen

Read the graphic novel a few years ago and I'd say it was a pretty good rendition. Too gorey in some places though. Those blood squirts and bone crackings right in my face hurt my feelings. :(

I can't wait to see that...............not for the gorey bits............

Babylon A.D.

Very weak ending, but I was in the mood for a bit of Vin Diesel.......the guy can move in a fight scene.

Just saw 'Watchmen'.

Good film, was amazed at the length of it, and how dark it was, but thoroughly enjoyed it.

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Shoot him, cut out his tongue, then shoot his tongue:D

I watched three today with my brother:

See No Evil, Hear No Evil (1989): Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor- Wilder is deaf, Pryor is blind- hilarity ensues :D

Changeling (2008): Angelina Jolie- pretty good flick, but messed up and freaky! :eek:

Suicide Kings (1997): Christopher Walken- awesome dark comedy! And I love Johnny Galecki :D And when it has Walken, it's going to be amazing!

I watched, on a rainy day,

Secretary-James Spader, Maggie Gyllenhaal. God lord in the movie James Spader was still exy as hell and could have done a million things to me

Heights-Glenn Close, John Light, James Marsden. Great but low budgetm ovie. very complex in emotions

North and South, the BBC adaptation with Richard Armitage. had to get my historical film in at some point

I definitely want to see it..I wasn't being sarcastic..:D

Richard Gere truly lacks in quality movies..but looking beyond him, the story was depressing. I just wasn't in the mood to see a sad movie..

No worries didn't think you were:)
Hey he was good in Chicago. Nope no sad movies.
Don't mine them but had to be in the mood.
I am dying to see Dark Streets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back