Last Movie you have watched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watchmen - I enjoyed it, but I'm also a huge fan of the source material, so I'll say I thought it was good, but have little idea how someone who hasn't read the comics will like it.

Saving Sarah Marshall.

Ali!!!! I was going to send you that movie...I guess now, I'll have another pretty shiny coaster!

i know
i caught in on cable right before you texted me about it
bleh

yeah
its coaster worthy
also saw the watchmen
SHITE as well

i know
i caught in on cable right before you texted me about it
bleh

yeah
its coaster worthy
also saw the watchmen
SHITE as well

Bleh was right. What a crappola movie

as for Watchmen...it was just a titch gory, but the blue man had a nice cock...dontcha think?

Bleh was right. What a crappola movie

as for Watchmen...it was just a titch gory, but the blue man had a nice cock...dontcha think?

i dont like blue weiners...lol
i thought it was kinda small;)
the gore didnt even bother me as much as the sheer SUCKINESS,lame acting and lousy script
soundtrack was ok

The International...good movie I would swear it was based on the real BCCI and their play in the world.

Last edited:
i dont like blue weiners...lol
i thought it was kinda small;)
the gore didnt even bother me as much as the sheer SUCKINESS,lame acting and lousy script
soundtrack was ok

how do you know you don't like blue weiners? Have you tried one? :p

Small, eh? LOL You naughty, huge cock loving, girl!

A movie I hadn't seen in a long while

shine.jpg

:cool:

I went to see Watchmen on Friday ... I had high hopes that it frankly didn't meet, although it was okay as a movie.

My daughter liked it, which was good ... I would have liked it a bit different, I think.

Sometimes, when you know the story line going in, it is hard to appreciate another person's artistic view of the same story. :(

Blade

Actiony vampire flick. Like The Matrix....but with vampires instead of "machines." Everybody wore sunglasses, black leather, and trenchcoats and did the cool "martial arts" fighting thing. There was even a "bullet dodging" scene...but with the main villian instead of the hero doing the cool dodging bullets thing.

Stop Making Sense ~ The Talking Heads concert movie

yeah I watched it again...
and tonight I'm gonna watch Hard Day's Night with the Beatles

Grand Hotel (1932) ***

I came away from this film with two thoughts (other than the obvious dramatic irony of my knowing that the Weimar Republic was about to give way to the Third Reich.)

1. Greta Garbo was vastly overrated as an alleged great beauty.

2. Young Joan Crawford was fine as fuck, and must have had a tremendous amount of plastic surgery in order to end up in her more well known "Mommy Dearest" form. She doesn't look like the same person.

Ever After

I needed background noise and something that wasn't that busy. Not to mention, I've played Pride & Prejudice too many times now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back