Last Movie you have watched

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rare Breed is on TV now....not watching it but every now and then I look up and smile....funny old western :)

Iron Man

Robert Downey Jr. is teh smex! :D But seriously, he's one of my favorite actors and did superbly in that film. Great effects as well. Killer movie. Not too serious as to be heavy, but not too jokey as to be campy, you know? It's hard to find a good mix like that.*

*at least I assume it's hard because it's rare.

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Love it!! All of the songs, the jokes, the story--everything! Dr. Horrible ROCKS!!! :D

I saw Hard Candy this morning. I was expecting something so different from what it is... it was poignant, and it's one of those movies that makes time stand still; where you just watch, listen, appreciate the actors and the camera work, and before you know it it's over and then you start thinking.

Kind of like Repulsion with Catherine Deneuve.

Synecdoche, New York *****

Charlie Kaufman's directorial debut and, to date, chef-d'oeuvre. My initial response to this sprawling and surreal tragicomic epic, which seems disturbingly like what I'd imagine that firsthand experience of the last hallucinatory short-circuits of a dying brain, is the same as Herbert Morrison's to the Hindenburg, "Oh, the humanity."

Constantine. It was OK, I kept dozing off though due to having gotten little sleep the previous night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back