Last Minute Arrangements (closed)

Cass got off the scooter, pulling her own helmet off.

She looked around the parking lot as she combed through her hair, trying to get it back to normal looking into of "helmet hair".

She listened to her cousins suggestions and then nodded, her head. "Drinks, clothes, and other important essentials. Got it."

She let him lead the way into the mall and gave a small smile. It was so nice to be around civilization, people other than family, other than her cousin.

He smiled as she hopped off, he had the opportunity to eye her full round profile as she fussed with her hair.

Then he hopped off

"Drinks first it is" he said. Then he took her into a small shopping center and stepped into the first bar he saw.

The bar was busy, people bustling about. But not too busy and they were able to find seats at the bar readily. Once he sat down he realized that all the waitress were wearing tiny bikinis and most the patrons were tourists. He chuckled wondering how shy little Cassandra would handle it.

Then a cute blond stepped up from behind the bar

"What can I get ya"

The minute she stepped into the bar with Sam, she already felt herself blushing. There were tons of drunks already there, some girls sitting in guys laps and they were getting really touchy feely. Was this a bar or a sex club? She thought cynically. Of course, they were in the tropics so what else could she expect.

As Sam found them a seat at the actual bar, her eyes roamed around, noting that the waitresses were all wearing bikinis. A lot of them had huge racks so it was hard not to stare at them, especially the ones with bikinis that went straight down the center of the tit covering the nipples.

"What can I get ya?" A blonde waitress asked, her bikini went straight across and Cass didn't like the way the girl was looking at her cousin like he was a piece of meat. She felt sort of jealous? It was a weird emotion seeing as that was her cousin, not her boyfriend.

"I'll have a strawberry margarita." She said and the blond waitress looked over at her with disdain then wrote the order down.

He smiled at the blond, unable to keep from noticing how little she wore and how much was on display.

"I'll have a tequila and whatever local brew is a favorite around here" he told her with a smile and a wink. Then he turned to his cousin. She was blushing.

"What's got your cheek as all pink?" He said with a chuckle, "just cause you get all indignant when a shred of skin is exposed doesn't mean you should be bothered by this" he said with a gesture at a tall Burnett walking by, hefty breasts jiggling at each stride, threatening to break for any moment.

"Either its hot and they dress accordingly, or we've found the tropical version of hooters" he said, noticing how well chested each of the servers were

He looked back at his cousin

"Don't know why your shy though. You've got a better set then all of them in here" he told her with a smile.

"You ought to be proud of it. Your making these girls jealous and your shorts all buttoned up" he said shaking his head in disbelief.

Cass couldn't help but blush the whole time Sam had made his order. She combed her fingers through her hair repeatedly but began to scowl at her cousin as he kept telling her that she had no reason to be shy, blah blah blah. She rolled her eyes at him.

For awhile she didn't believe him when he said that a lot of the girls here were jealous of what she was packing under her top. "Frankly, I think it's the Tropics version of hooters and just because I take care of my body doesn't mean I'm going to take my shirt off, not here. Therefore, no one really has to be jealous about anything. When we go to replace my bra is the only time my top comes off."

Of course, the waitress chose that moment to come back with their drinks. She smirked at both of them, "Wild afternoon, I take it?" At Cass' groan of annoyance, she grinned,"Don't worry it happens to most tourists out here, besides if I had a body like yours..." The waitress slowly moved her eyes over her body, "and a sexy boyfriend like that, I'd be fucking him every chance I got."

He smiled at her confidence. He had gotten a little peak at just how tight her figure was, and she was very right o be proud of it.

Of course her little comment about getting topless for the bra selection had his head spinning

The waitress came with their drink, before he could reply. But her comments made him grin even wider

"Why thank you. But we haven't been fuckong all day"
He said with a grin to her

"We aren't dating" he told her as he gave her a wink, thinking about how delightful her blond package was, not as big, for sure. But tanned and pert. A good C or D cup at least.

" thank you dear!" He said with a smile glancing at his cousin

"How about a round of shots for all 3 of us" he said, " for the kind compliment. Even though she insists she's not shy. I'm sure she appreciates your admiration of her assets" he says as he takes his shot and waves for her to get a round.

Cass was tempted to tell the waitress that they were just cousins but the way this woman kept looking hungrily at Sam kind of pissed her off. After all, if there were no guys for Cass to fuck then why should Sam get all the fun.

At his suggestion that they all take shots, she wrinkled her nose as she took a slow sip of her margarita and winced. It was strong, she could taste the alcohol above the sweet strawberry syrup. She'd probably get drunk real quickly if she wasn't careful.

The blond waitress picked up a shot and swallowed it down. Then both her cousin and the waitress stared at her expectantly. Cassandra rolled her eyes and picked up the shot glass and gulped it down, cringing at the taste of the bitter alcohol. She took another sip of her margarita.

"I'll be back to see if you guys need anything. Do you want me to grab you guys anything to eat? If not, your hangover will be a bitch in the morning." The blondie said.

"I'll have some fries for now." Cass said

"Make that two" Sam said in reply, watching her ass jiggle as she walked away, quite a nice view

"So I owe you a bra. Then we get that and get outta here. Or is there anything else you need" he asked as he took another long pull from his beer

His eyes slid over his cousin, wondering how she might look in one of the bikinis these waitresses were wearing

"I could always get you an outfit like theirs, but I'd wager it would break" he said with a smile and a wink

She glanced at the girls outfits and bit her lip. That would definitely be pushing the envelope for sure. She'd never had an outfit like that but who would she wear it for?

"That's sweet, Sam but I don't have anyone to wear something like that for."

She took another drink of her margarita, this time a bit longer. The heat of the alcohol rushing through her veins.

"Can I be honest with you? I was actually excited for this trip because I thought it would give me the chance to open new horizons for myself but, no offense. You can't really do that with your..." she looked around nervously, making sure no one could hear her. "with your cousin."

He let his eyes linger on the neckline of her button up shirt as she spoke. She leaned in close as she mentioned their relationship.

He smiled at that, he took a long swig from his beer

"That's where you're wrong. You're the person you need to donut for. Regardless of who is around. You're the one you need to be pushing your envelope for" he told her

Then he leaned in close to her whispering

"I've seen girls in bras and scant bathing suits" he told her with a smile. Then leaned back

"You're getting a suit like theirs", he said nodding his head towards a gal with a tiny top that showed the curve of her breasts, top, bottom, and sides

"Tell you what. You show a little cleavage, say undo 3 buttons and I'll even buy you 2 bras and the bathing suit" he told her with a smile as he waved the bartender over

"One more shot and the bill. We got some shopping to do"

Something about the way Sam looked at her sent shivers down her spine. It was the same look he'd given her when she'd taken her white tank off in the ocean. As he whispered in her ear, his hot breath sent another chill down her spine. She lifted her brows at his determined comment that she'd be getting a suit like the women that worked at the bar.

"You are very determined, aren't you." She finished her margarita then stared blankly as Sam ordered another round of shots. She picked at the fries that the blond had left twenty minutes ago.

"Two corsets too? " she asked in reference to what he'd be buying her and the suggestion to undo two buttons from her blouse. "You're naughty. But if I get two corsets and I'll do it." Though with amount of alcohol in her system she was already unbuttoning one button. "A promise of two corsets gets the other one unbuttoned."

He'd only be able to see a bit of the top of her breasts but it didn't even let your imagination run wild.

He smiles as she coyly teases at him

"Sure. But I get to have some input on the second one. If you're gonna push this envelope, you're gonna need some help" he says with a smile. Then he sits back and gestures at her chest, openly staring.

"A deals a deal. I'll get you two bras and I get two buttons"

Cass undid the second button revealing the top of her breasts. She bit her lip, remembering that he'd first asked for her to undo three buttons from her blouse and undid the third button, now revealing the top of her breasts and the center of her tits just above the where her laced white bra could be seen.

Now he'd be able to see exactly when they jiggled whenever she moved. It made her sort of nervous. What kind of boundaries were they crossing? Were there any boundaries? He was, after all, still family.

The waitress returned with the last shot for each of them. "Bottoms up." The blondie said, before taking a shot and winking at Sam. Cass reached across the table and grabbed her shot glass, and gulped it down. Another wave of heat rushed through her body.

Cass watched as the blond waitress had scribbled down her number and said something about if Cass wasn't willing to give it up, she'd be willing to and that he could call her whenever. Had she been a little bit more sober she would've told the girl that she was his cousin so there was no way he was getting lucky. The waitress set the bill on the table and walked off, making sure to sway her hips as she left.

He watched eagerly, not being sly or coy at all. She slowly undid the buttons, and each time the full flesh I her chest seemed to push the material wide open, as of her tits wanted to be seen

"Very nice. There you go cousin. Be proud of what you got. They are a gift" he said shaking his head comically, only then looking up at her cute heart shaped face.

Before he could say anything the blond waitress showed up. They all downed the shot, and Sam grinned wide as he slipped the receipt into his pocket.

Opportunity number 2, he thought as he watched her swaying hips walk away

"Alright. Let's go" he told Cass as he turned back to her. He hopped up and offered her a hand

"Now off to shop. You lead the way. I have no idea where one finds good bras here"

Cassandra stood up feeling slightly off balance. She assumed it was due to the alcohol but she could walk, maybe not in a straight line though. After all, that margarita was laced with more alcohol than she expected and the shots weren't exactly the most helpful antidote.

"This is my first time here but, they have to have a Fredricks or a Victoria Secret around here somewhere." She said as she pulled Sam to come along with her. Though, she didn't really need to literally drag him around since he'd said he would be following her.

It did help her keep her balance though and balance was important. Finally, they found a Fredricks. She walked inside and instantly a sales woman came up to them. "How can I help you?"

"I need a bra. He ripped mine earlier." Cass said point-blankly. She didn't even worry about going into deeper explanation, though she probably should've judging by the look on the sales lady's face. The lady directed them on where to go and left them to do their shopping. "Sammy..." Cass purred, "Find me one. I trust your judgement."

He smiled as she stumbled into him, pressing against him briefly. Her chest heaved in her top, the lines of her bra peeking out for a brief moment. Then she tugged him out

They wandered briefly, but found a shop

She took him and and they looked around. Then he smiled as she turned to him and told him to pick

"Alright" he said, openly glancing at her chest then the bras on display. He eyes a whit almost translucent one. Then he Walsh over tot he bins. He glances back at her. His eyes going from her chest to her face and back

"What size are you. 34 D?" He guess, thinking that was a little low from what he had seen earlier.

As she flipped through the bras, she vaguely heard his question and nodded her head. Wait, was she 32D or 34D?

She was sure she knew her bra size but with all the alcohol in her body, she couldn't seem to quite place it.

"No, wait..yes...wait..." She looked thoughtful for a minute, "34 d..." She said. Though a part of her inwardly said that was way too small but oh well, it wasn't like anyone would see it.

She giggled randomly and pulled a few bras out.

He smiled as he selected one of the bras. He grabbed the almost see thru and then found a pink Lacey one, it was solid push up underneath but the light lace at the midline was meant to show her nipple

"How about these?" He said as he turned to her. He looked around and found she was already headed to the changing room. On his way he saw the clerk working with another customer, a small line up front. Meaning they were alone

He watched how she swayed as she walked

"Here let me help you the last thing we need is you falling out of the changing room"
He says as he grabs her hand, passes her, pulling her behind him as he dips into tune changing room all the way in the back.
He turns to face her, smiling up at her.

"Alright I grabbed these"
He said as he held up the two he found

He saw she had a few and took them from her hand

"Alright. Slip out of your shirt and we can see how these do"
He said in a tone that Brooke's no nonsense, and a lot of hope.

"Mmmm, Sam...I love it when you get all commanding." She purred, then giggled again as she wiggled out of her skirt. Then she went into another fit of giggles. "Oops. Thats not where a bra goes, is it?" She said. Cassandra had never felt so free and carefree.

She should drink more if this was what it did.

She finished unbuttoning her blouse and then undid her bra. She grabbed the bra that Sam had and put it on. She twirled around and smiled. "What do you think of this one? " She asked as she looked down at her own body.

"I think theres a whole in it. Do you think we could get a discount?" She asked in reference to where her nipple showed. It was slightly tighter on her body than her bra's usually fit but that only made her tits push up more. She kind of liked it.

He smiled. This was perfect!

She was a giggling flirty mess. She had turned her back to him and let her skirt drop free, showing a deliciously pert ass, well rounded and full. Then as a giggling mess she had rigged it back up

Then she kept her back to him as she undid her buttons and pulled her bra free. She had turned to him, one hefty tit visible, but covered with her tiny hand.

Then she pulled a bra from him and quickly put it on

Her full chest spilled from it as she turned

He whistled softly at the sight of her soft flesh spilling out of the bra, her nipples plain to see with the little lace work

"Oh that looks good"
He said as he stared
Openly

Then he shook his head snapping out of it.

"Does it fit right?" He asked looking her in the eyes.

"If you bend ov we or jump around, they won't spill out will they?" He asked, resisting the urge to reach out and grab one

"Go ahead and test it"

Cassandra looked thoughtful at his question as if was something that took a lot of consideration. She shrugged her shoulders then began jumping around. Her tits bounced up and down. They hadn't quite spilled yet, but it was becoming clear that if she wasn't careful that was exactly what would happen.

She leaned forward a bit, then a bit further, and suddenly she lost her balance almost falling over.

"There was a lot of alcohol in that margarita...and I think they fit." Cass said as she tried to steady herself. She wiggled her upper body around, shimmying and one her left one finally slipped out. "Oops. Guess not."

His eyes bulged as Cass really tested it

Her cleavage jiggled, bounced, and swayed as she hopped and wiggled. It was quite comical really, if it wasn't so very a rousing.

She finally stopped, and leaned forward, her full tots heaving against the material, her eyes locking on his as his eyes stayed locked on her chest

She chuckled about how much alcohol
She and had, standing back up. Stumbling and reaching out, her hand landing on his toned abdomen, the she leaned back up, shimmying to shake herself. The result made his jaw drop

Her
Left breast slipped free from the bra. It looks more
Like her generous flesh shoved the bra down and away, her nipple
Capping it perfectly

"Oh my "he said with a grin

"I guess that one will require care" he said with a grin, licking his lips as
His cock throbbed in his shorts at the sight.

"Might as well try on another one" he wink

"What kind of care, Sam?" She winked at him and then reached for another bra. It had cuts in between and pushed her tits up not that it was needed. Her breasts were plenty big enough to be pushed up.

She took off her current bra and then put the other one on.

"Oooh this is sexy." She said with a smile as she ran her fingers down the bra then pushed her tits up and grinned. "I bet if a guy saw me in this he'd go crazy, right Sam?"

http://www.barenecessities.com/oh-la-la-cheri-bandage-push-up-bra-4204_product.htm?pf_id=OhLaLaCheri4204

The booze had done the trick, he thought as she playfully winked at him, full round breast staring right at him

She casually grabbed a black one from the pile, looked it over, then thrusting her chest out as she reached to the middle of her back, and her tits bounced free as the clasp came undone

Her hefty round orbs were firm and proud on her chest, and he felt his cock throb again as he stared at her. She was ver very well put together.

She slipped the next bra on, and played with it, her fingers sliding over her curves, hands seeming small against the round swell of her chest, as she squeezed her breasts together playfully. The flesh of her chest straining the material

"Yes they would"
He said as he subconsciously reached to his crotch and adjusted his stiffening cock, trying to make himself more comfortable

"That one really shows just how soft your tits must be. They practically squeeze through those slits" he said as he gestured at her breast, fingers coming very close to touching them

"That one is a keepr" he said with a grin

Cass bit her lip wondering if Sam was going to touch them. His hands were super close and she thought for a minute that he would do just that. Unfortunately, he was keeping it very platonic and family-like because they were cousins. Of course, why wouldn't he do that?

"It's a keeper, yay!" she said with a lot of excitement. She pulled off the bra, this time turning away from Sam to reach for the other bra. "Did you pick this one out?" She asked as she turned slightly, this time holding her breast so that it was covered while showing him the bra.

It was almost like the other one she'd tried one but with more lines through it, almost like a cage so her nipples would be quite visible and though she was drunk, she knew she wouldn't have choosen something this risque. Actually, she couldn't actually remember she picked it out or not.

https://www.fredericks.com/adriana-caged-bra-set?attr=25319

Back