Last Minute Arrangements (closed)

Sam chuckled, how had he gotten so damn awkward, and why?

He was pondering this as he slowed his pace when he began to hear the water.

“We are clo..” he said, turning back to Viv, whom had worked up quite a sweat in the heat, her too practically turned into a second skin as it hugged her full breasts

“Close” he finished, after clearing his throat in an attempt to cover the shock he’d felt as he watched her hefty breasts sway ever so deliciously. Her skin shimmering with sweat from the mild exertion in the tropical heat.

“We are here” he said as he stepped around the bend in the trail

https://tropikaia.com/file/2020/01/rio_celeste_waterfall-711x800.jpg

The sound of the water grew louder as the came closer to the edge.

Sam pointed to the source of the falls.

“That’s actually under ground where it comes out. The upper lake drains through a small tunnel like a drain. Dad and Cass are up there. But they won’t make it for another 20 minutes. I’m wondering if he is going to try and ride the falls down, rather than hike” he said as he turned to Viv

“It’s hotter than hell” he said as he peeled his shirt off, after setting the back pack down, and then his shoes. And he began to wade into the water

“Oh my god this feels sooo good”

It was so fucking hot. Those were Vivs thoughts as she followed Sam through the woods. Despite this being the lazy way, it was still a lot of walking. She probably wouldn’t have to do aerobics for a week. Sweat dripped down her forehead, slowly slid down her neck.

It gathered around her neckline close to her tits making the material stick her body.

“Thank god. I was not made for walking.” Viv joked.”or heat…”

Vivian glanced in the directions he was pointing where her brother and daughter would be coming from. It was hotter than hell and while getting undressed knowing Cassie could arrive any minute was risky, that was also really exciting. Besides, it was just swimming. It wasn’t like Cassie and Dwayne would show up and see anything pervy like his cock in her mouth or something.

She laughed that thought off and began pulling her wet shirt off and wiggling out of her shorts. “My shirt is all sticky with sweat, it probably needs to dry and like I said earlier I didn’t bring a swimsuit but I’m not going to let that stop me from enjoying myself.”

Her lacy underwear hugged her ass just as nicely as her bra cupped her tits. She spread her shirt out to dry some then slowly slipped into the water.

He was glad for the cooling affect of the water, just as much (if not more so) foe the way it concealed his bodies response to his aunt.

She was on the younger side in her late 30s or early 40s, he could never remember, but she was in great shape. He watched her chest jiggle as she shimmies out of her tight shorts, her white lacy underwear almost aeee through where it hung on her curving hips and gripped her round ass. Her skin shimmered with the moisture of her sweat and he imagine how slick and hot she would feel. And even how salty she might taste.

But he swallowed hard when she peeled her shirt off, her full breasts putting her bra to the rest when her shirt peeled over her flat toned tummy, then that huge curve of the botttom of her bra clad breast, to then come bouncing free as she reached critical mass

He smiled as she spread her clothes about, oblivious of the view he got of her round ass

Then he swam back as she came in

“Yeah you look mighty hot” he told her with a smile as she descended into the water, her breasts jiggling with every bounce, the white bra seeming to grow thinner and thinner as she approached

“There is supposed to be a little cave, you know, a grottos behind the falls here” he said as he went deeper and deeper, trying not to stare, but he was sure he was failing. He couldn’t help but wonder who had the bigger pair, his aunt or his cousin. And of course, who had the prettier pair?

“You wanna go mess around the falls?”

Back