Last Daughter of Krypton: Legion OOC

Anyway, if we want to keep the Dramatis Personae thingy consolidated all in one place, people can PM or post their entries, and I'll incorporate it into the list I already have. Maybe I'll nudge that up to earlier in The OOC, and update it if it ever needs updating?

Would that be of use?

Dramatis Personae continued.

Ultra Girl: Josephine "Jo" Nah. Used to date Phantom Girl. Currently can't settle on wanting her back or throttling her.

Dawnstar: That's her name. Warrior of the Falcon tribe on the living planet Starhaven. Dating no one at the moment.

Shrinking Violet: Salu Digby or Vi. Dating Duplicate boy, last survivor of the Heroes of Lallor.

Duplicate boy: See Shrinking Violet.

Collossal Boy: Gim Allon. Single with a huge crush on Shrinking Violet. Seems he does spend alot of time in medbay huh? Might just be a reason he gets himself dinged up so much huh?:)

Star boy: Thom Kallor of Xanthu. Currently single as he hasn't met the right girl yet.

Andromeda: Laurel Hentra of Daxam. Undercover as a priestess of the church of Valor. Currently sort of dating Thunder. M'onel best watch himself though, she has a thing for dark haired hotties!

Part two to come.

Ultra Girl: Josephine "Jo" Nah. Used to date Phantom Girl. Currently can't settle on wanting her back or throttling her.

Dawnstar: That's her name. Warrior of the Falcon tribe on the living planet Starhaven. Dating no one at the moment.

Shrinking Violet: Salu Digby or Vi. Dating Duplicate boy, last survivor of the Heroes of Lallor.

Duplicate boy: See Shrinking Violet.

Collossal Boy: Gim Allon. Single with a huge crush on Shrinking Violet. Seems he does spend alot of time in medbay huh? Might just be a reason he gets himself dinged up so much huh?:)

Star boy: Thom Kallor of Xanthu. Currently single as he hasn't met the right girl yet.

Andromeda: Laurel Hentra of Daxam. Undercover as a priestess of the church of Valor. Currently sort of dating Thunder. M'onel best watch himself though, she has a thing for dark haired hotties!

Part two to come.

Oooh, good call, I should include their planets of origin.

(YAY THUNDER)

Also, "Hentra." I dig that. I wondered what her new name would be when you said she wouldn't be a Gand.

Oooh, good call, I should include their planets of origin.

(YAY THUNDER)

Also, "Hentra." I dig that. I wondered what her new name would be when you said she wouldn't be a Gand.

He he, It came right off the top of my head. I didn't do the planet of origin thing for all of them but maybe I should have.

Ant bets that eventually Jo and Tinya will get back together;)?

He he, It came right off the top of my head. I didn't do the planet of origin thing for all of them but maybe I should have.

Ant bets that eventually Jo and Tinya will get back together;)?

Betting against them being the on-again-off-again relationship of the millennium would be like holding up a random object to Tenzil and betting that he won't eat it.

:eek:

(I guess I included planets of origin for some of them, Jan and Nura and The Doc. I guess I'll include them if I do full-fledged bios for any of them.)

Last edited:
Tas might want to consider who she's pissing off:devil:.

My version of Tas is heavily based on the snarky bitchy version that kicked around during "Legion Lost." At one point she even got to the point where she was taking on Singularity by herself and she even managed to beat Monstress with a couple of cheap shots.

She's not going to reconsider nothin' 'till she gets cranked down a couple of pegs...

My version of Tas is heavily based on the snarky bitchy version that kicked around during "Legion Lost." At one point she even got to the point where she was taking on Singularity by herself and she even managed to beat Monstress with a couple of cheap shots.

She's not going to reconsider nothin' 'till she gets cranked down a couple of pegs...

seriously pissing off Kyle will accomplish that

october_30th.png

Driving up to Chicago this evening, I passed through Metropolis, IL.

Gonna get a photo of the water tank/tower on the way back through and post it for ya'll.

You'll like it, I promise.

Driving up to Chicago this evening, I passed through Metropolis, IL.

Gonna get a photo of the water tank/tower on the way back through and post it for ya'll.

You'll like it, I promise.

:: grinning like an idiot ::

I once found a comic shop less than a block from Shakespeare's Birthplace.

But I don't have a picture of it. X(

I've had a Fuck of a day.

If I don't write something Tenth Doctor related I think I might explode.

Kyle could always get a call after the concert from his upcoming father-in-law.

"Uhh, James, why are you calling me?? Did you turn off gravity again?"

Back