Seeking males/females for post environmental disaster RP

JustAnotherHornyGirl

Really Experienced
Small group role play, preferably 3-6 writers playing 1-4 characters off and on.
  • A major geologic event is taking place.
  • Magnitude 5 to 10.3 earthquakes, accompanied by tsunamis and volcanic eruptions have killed millions, displaced hundreds of millions, and threaten the very survival of humankind.
  • How will you survive?

Prospective writers:
  • Will post 3 to 6 times a week for 1 to 4 characters for a MAX of 10 replies.
  • Will limit replies to the length of this seeking post. No novellas, please.
  • Proofreading is a must. If you won't check spelling, grammar, and punctuation before you post, don't post.

Guidelines of cooperating on the story direction:
  • I don't want to be the only person setting the direction of the story.
  • If you have an idea for some result of what's happening out there in the world, I want to hear it and, hopefully, incorporate it.
  • That being said, no writer should dramatically change the direction without approval from the hostess. So, no launching America's ICBMs for the hell of it or declaring a world wide pandemic that kills 99.9% of the population.
  • To prevent others from abandoning the RP because you did something they find stupid, I would suggest that you drop me a PM telling me of something you want to do/say that will dramatically affect the other writers.
  • I'm not trying to rule the story: I'm only trying to keep writers from fleeing.

Back