Large Areolas- another addiction of mine

I want to licl all over your cup tits, then suck on your hard nipples till I taste your milk! Then I will stick 2 fingers into your wet pussyuntil you are ready to cum on my face!
Mmmm, my milk is starting to flow, do you like the taste of my sweet nectar?Your fingers in my hot mature cunt is making me very aroused.

Mmmm, my milk is starting to flow, do you like the taste of my sweet nectar?Your fingers in my hot mature cunt is making me very aroused.
I can’t wait to taste your pussy juices, then lick your hot wet pussy until your cum drips down into my mouth!

Lay back and I’ll straddle your face, pull my panties to one side and I’ll lower my wet pussy onto your mouth. stick your tongue out so I can feel you penatrate me.
I feel my tongue licking your wet pussy, tasting your sweet juices! I put a finger in your ass! I want you to cum, so I can taste you!

I used to be embarrassed at how large my areolas became after my pregnancies but of course it’s all just part of how our bodies transform as life happens. View attachment 2188899
Love everything about this image. Your smile, your nails, your breasts and particularly your nipples. Now all I need is for you to kneel over me and dangle those beauties in my face and I will consider that job done.
Excuse my ignorance, but how do you induce lactation? I thought the only way was having a baby as it is hormonal, isn't it?

I used to be embarrassed at how large my areolas became after my pregnancies but of course it’s all just part of how our bodies transform as life happens. 

You ARE beautiful sweetie love your smile and your lovely brests. 😍
Kisses Kaz

Back