Place of Cheer.. help with INDEX

Guys, problem was very low blood sugar and brain fog from pain meds and waking up needing to GO NOW. As they say the light are all on but the brain is not home.

I have done crazy thing low... pulled toilet out of floor with pipe out of the wall. .. boss found me with toilet and covered in water having seizure... that one cost $$$$ BETWEEN REPAIRS AND HOSPITAL BILLS for back..cuts to body from broken toilet / parts of wall and pipes

A friend of mine has a monitor attached to her arm that keeps a constant check on her sugar levels and if it drops, it gives a tiny shot of insulin via an implant. I believe it is under trial, but seems to work for her.

A friend of mine has a monitor attached to her arm that keeps a constant check on her sugar levels and if it drops, it gives a tiny shot of insulin via an implant. I believe it is under trial, but seems to work for her.
t
I have sensor too... problem is I can drop fast... btw its the other way when blood sugar goes UP THAT WHEN PUMP GIVE MORE INSULIN. IF YOU GIVE INSULIN IT MAKE BLOOD SUGAR DROP MORE TO COVER FOOD (keep BS from going to high). IN MY CASE THE THIRD PART MY GI IS NOT NORMAL ... I GET IV FOOD TPN and LITTLE VIA J-TUBE. BALANCE IS HARD WHEN EATING DOES NOT MEAN BLOOD SUGAR WILL GO UP IT MAY NOW OR MAYBE TEN HOURS LATER. JUST DO NOT KNOW. Sensor and pumps working together are great, but still not as good as normal human body that God made. Guess she lives in UK or GERMANY they are two place I know about that use implanted insulin pumps. Sensor can be a bit slow at time at reading 5 to 15 minutes to real blood sugars. BTW my pump had stop insulin when MY BS DROPPED AND ALARMED... just was I was sleeping and drugged up for pain... so no one was home in my brain.. to do right thing..like grab OJ and drink it /call nurse for help. A1c of 5.6 is normal in the States anything below 6.0 at lab here

I have sensor too... problem is I can drop fast... btw its the other way when blood sugar goes UP THAT WHEN PUMP GIVE MORE INSULIN. IF YOU GIVE INSULIN IT MAKE BLOOD SUGAR DROP MORE TO COVER FOOD (keep BS from going to high). IN MY CASE THE THIRD PART MY GI IS NOT NORMAL ... I GET IV FOOD TPN and LITTLE VIA J-TUBE. BALANCE IS HARD WHEN EATING DOES NOT MEAN BLOOD SUGAR WILL GO UP IT MAY NOW OR MAYBE TEN HOURS LATER. JUST DO NOT KNOW. Sensor and pumps working together are great, but still not as good as normal human body that God made. Guess she lives in UK or GERMANY they are two place I know about that use implanted insulin pumps. Sensor can be a bit slow at time at reading 5 to 15 minutes to real blood sugars. BTW my pump had stop insulin when MY BS DROPPED AND ALARMED... just was I was sleeping and drugged up for pain... so no one was home in my brain.. to do right thing..like grab OJ and drink it /call nurse for help. A1c of 5.6 is normal in the States anything below 6.0 at lab here
Yes she is in the UK. I don’t know a great deal about diabetes just that high or low sugar is bad. Another older lady I was friends with went into a diabetic coma on at least 3 occasions that I’m aware off. The last one included a bad fall and by the time she was found and taken to hospital, she never came out. She had learning difficulties so struggled to understand and manage her sugar. She lived alone and relied on other people visiting regularly during the day to test and monitor her. The comas were all overnight so they are unsure how long she was unconscious each time.

Back