Landmark Report Concludes Abortion In U.S. Is Safe

Abortions are going to happen, legally or not. And the more they're restricted, the less safe they will be. If you really are pro-life, you'll have a care for the women.

I think there are two types of women: Those that think it's ok to kill their babies and those who don't.

I think there are two types of women: Those that think it's ok to kill their babies and those who don't.

I think there are two types of men: Those that think it's okay to judge women around a single issue they understand nothing about and those who don't.

We know what kind of man you are Bert.

:rolleyes:

What’s the difference between a slave owner claiming he can do whatever he wants to his slaves, because he is their owner, and a pregnant woman claiming she can abort her baby because it’s ‘her body’, and she ‘owns’ that baby ? About 150 years, and not much in the thinking has changed...

I think there are two types of men: Those that think it's okay to judge women around a single issue they understand nothing about and those who don't.

Which kind of woman are you? I'm guessing the "it's ok to kill babies as a matter of personal convenience" type. Murderers get judged, both now and later.

Which kind of woman are you? I'm guessing the "it's ok to kill babies as a matter of personal convenience" type. Murderers get judged, both now and later.

Like I said, we know what kind of man you are Bert.

What’s the difference between a slave owner claiming he can do whatever he wants to his slaves, because he is their owner, and a pregnant woman claiming she can abort her baby because it’s ‘her body’, and she ‘owns’ that baby ? About 150 years, and not much in the thinking has changed...

Welp...there goes the totally unexpected but embarrassingly disingenuous and fundamentally incorrect (American chattel) slavery comparison!

ghlMzhk.jpg

You just knew somebody had to play that dog-eared card...and it might's well come from the stacked joker deck of Lit's favorite super genius Mensa Boy! :D

Just admit you're a baby killer. How many abortions have you had? I'm guessing 3.

Oh at least three dozen. I get abortions with the buy one get one special. It's a blast. You should try it... oh wait, you're a man...

I love how when it comes to abortion the lefties go all out libertarian....and the righties suddenly are all in love with big uber government between doctors and their patients.

lol true.

I think that up to two abortions in one's lifetime are explicable and acceptable.
More than that = the person is an irresponsible cow.

Last edited:
Oh at least three dozen. I get abortions with the buy one get one special. It's a blast. You should try it... oh wait, you're a man...

Being a woman does not justify killing another 'human being' simply due to its location.

Being a woman does not justify killing another 'human being' simply due to its location.

How ironic you think of abortion as a man. Wonder why that would be. :rolleyes:

Abortion is a form of self defense. But then you, as a man (like Coach - not a particularly bright man), wouldn't understand that.

How ironic you think of abortion as a man. Wonder why that would be. :rolleyes:

Abortion is a form of self defense. But then you, as a man (like Coach - not a particularly bright man), wouldn't understand that.

A form of self defense? Fucking lol. I guess in your line of work it's an occupational hazard, like carpal tunnel.

Self defense, fucking lol. :)

A form of self defense? Fucking lol. I guess in your line of work it's an occupational hazard, like carpal tunnel.

Self defense, fucking lol. :)

Yes self defense, Bert. You know when your life is at risk. But then you as a man wouldn't understand the risks of pregnancy.

So instead of trying to understand the concept and the reality, you "lol". Because you're a joke. A very bad joke with an even worse punchline.

Yes self defense, Bert. You know when your life is at risk. But then you as a man wouldn't understand the risks of pregnancy.

So instead of trying to understand the concept and the reality, you "lol". Because you're a joke. A very bad joke with an even worse punchline.

A form of self defense. :)

Tiny killers babies from unknown origin. "I have no idea how that little fucker got in there but it's either him or me."

This is classic.

A form of self defense. :)

Tiny killers babies from unknown origin. "I have no idea how that little fucker got in there but it's either him or me."

This is classic.

What does that have to do with anything?

Are children punishment for having sex?

I know as a man it's hard to wrap your (especially tiny) mind around the concept.

What does that have to do with anything?

Are children punishment for having sex?

I know as a man it's hard to wrap your (especially tiny) mind around the concept.

You're asking me? You're the one that wants to kill them...as a matter of self defense. :)

You're asking me? You're the one that wants to kill them...as a matter of self defense. :)

You're the one that apparently thinks that having sex is a commitment to the risks of the gestational and birthing processes as well as parenthood.

But then that's a man's line of logic, isn't it Bert.

Yea....because being male precludes one from having medical knowledge :rolleyes:

Where do you bigots come up with this shit???:confused:

Oh fuck off and let me poke the bear you asshat.

You don't have a problem with abortion personally, however most men are anti abortion. Statistical fact.

Go argue with someone else. Frankly you're not entertaining. Just an angry contrarian that has a miserable life.

You're the one that apparently thinks that having sex is a commitment to the risks of the gestational and birthing processes as well as parenthood.

But then that's a man's line of logic, isn't it Bert.

There are fairly dependable preventatory means besides killing a baby as a convenient afterthought. And yes, for about 200,000 years, babies have been a byproduct of sex. Some come by parenting naturally. Your mother apparently struggled with the concept. :)

Back