Anti-abortion advocates confident in Supreme Court fight against mail-order pills

SugarDaddy1

Literotica Guru
Anti-abortion advocates are confident that the Supreme Court’s decision to review the Food and Drug Administration’s approval of the abortion drug mifepristone will permanently restrict access to the controversial medication.

In August, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit partially upheld the decision of Texas District Judge Matthew Kacsmaryk to block the FDA’s approval of mifepristone, prompting drugmaker Danco Laboratories to seek emergency relief from the Supreme Court in early September.

The Charlotte Lozier Institute conducted a study of the 17 state Medicaid programs that cover elective abortions and found that 1 in 20 women visited an emergency room within one month of a chemical abortion. Other studies have found that between 15% and 35% of women prescribed mifepristone do not return to their physicians for follow-up care, leaving the true complication rate unknown.

“I think when you look at the science, you recognize that the way chemical abortions are being allowed to be used without any medical supervision is very dangerous for women,” Skop said.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...tion-advocates-supreme-court-fight-mail-pills

why is freedom for women to choose what they do with their body not as important as the freedom to say ignorant shit on twitter?

why is freedom for women to choose what they do with their body not as important as the freedom to say ignorant shit on twitter?
Because they want the good old days back when a woman's husband was her boss. I really believe that's all it boils down to.

I think I speak for every non-Deplorable when I say I love that the thread starter didn't even have the balls to post this under one of his other names.

Fear can be tasty. 🥰

I've already let my friends back home know, Plan B is available over the counter in Australia and I'll be happy to send it to anyone who needs it. I was hoping I might never need to deliver on that, but I'm not that naive.

Back