Landmark Report Concludes Abortion In U.S. Is Safe

Oh fuck off and let me poke the bear you asshat.

You don't have a problem with abortion personally, however most men are anti abortion. Statistical fact.

Go argue with someone else. Frankly you're not entertaining. Just an angry contrarian that has a miserable life.

You seem angry. :)

Oh fuck off and let me poke the bear you asshat.

You don't have a problem with abortion personally, however most men are anti abortion. Statistical fact.

Statistical, but irrelevant.

What's that got to do with your sexist bullshit about men not being able to understand the risks of pregnancy because male???

I have an uncle who's an OB, delivered like thousands of babies, does his penis prevent him from understanding the risks of pregnancy???:confused:

Go argue with someone else. Frankly you're not entertaining. Just an angry contrarian that has a miserable life.

I'm not angry nor do I have a miserable life....you just wish, probably because you're projecting. ;)

There are fairly dependable preventatory means besides killing a baby as a convenient afterthought. And yes, for about 200,000 years, babies have been a byproduct of sex. Some come by parenting naturally. Your mother apparently struggled with the concept. :)

It's a good thing abortion has never killed a baby. Wow that was close.

Are you usually this sloppy?

Statistical, but irrelevant.

What's that got to do with your sexist bullshit about men not being able to understand the risks of pregnancy because male???

I have an uncle who's an OB, delivered like thousands of babies, does his penis prevent him from understanding the risks of pregnancy???:confused:

Most that are anti-choice are men.

Men will never experience a single day in the female reproductive cycle and will never spend a single day pregnant. They can only ever have an outsider's perspective.

I'm not angry nor do I have a miserable life....you just wish, probably because you're projecting. ;)

Your words not mine. In the what makes your life miserable thread. Your answer was "my life".

I highly doubt that after a one night stand, a man would tell the person: "If you dare have an abortion, I'll fucking kill you!"

Ask Mensa boy that thinks abortions should be done with a gun. :)

Men are cowards. Women should know better.

Yes you are a coward. Not all men are. But you fill that bill, Bert.

It's a good thing abortion has never killed a baby. Wow that was close.

Are you usually this sloppy?

Men will never experience a single day in the female reproductive cycle and will never spend a single day pregnant. They can only ever have an outsider's perspective.

Your words not mine. In the what makes your life miserable thread. Your answer was "my life".

Ask Mensa boy that thinks abortions should be done with a gun. :)

Yes you are a coward. Not all men are. But you fill that bill, Bert.

I thought you were off having another abortion.

You and Fernina tell the same abortion jokes. Huh.

Ooooh I'm a Ferm alt again. Cool. High praise.

It's highly ironic that a man who creates alts left and right continually sees alts in so many. One could say you have a paranoia complex, Bert.

Ooooh I'm a Ferm alt again. Cool. High praise.

It's highly ironic that a man who creates alts left and right continually sees alts in so many. One could say you have a paranoia complex, Bert.

Calling me Bert doesn't make you at all paranoid though, does it? Must be another self-defense mechanism.

(still laughing over that one) :)

Calling me Bert doesn't make you at all paranoid though, does it? Must be another self-defense mechanism.

(still laughing over that one) :)

No it does not make me paranoid. It makes me accurate and correct.

That is unless you would prefer "Ken"?

No it does not make me paranoid. It makes me accurate and correct.

That is unless you would prefer "Ken"?

You're starting to look like a crazy person baby killer. The difference there being I actually know who Ken is currently posting as, which kinda eliminates me. :)

Of course you do. :)

I exposed one of his other alts because I was feeling pissy. Your previous account must have been so boring there is no carry over, which is ok as long as you continue to produce these kinds of gems:

(tiny babies carrying AR15's tightly entrenched in the uterine wall)

:)

100% nothing to do with the topic.

You claim having a penis prevents men from understanding the risks of pregnancy in post #42

Explain how that works.

How are some of the top medical professionals in obstetrics male doctors....with penises!!! :confused: How did they become OB's when their penises prevent them from obtaining medical knowledge about pregnancy and childbirth including the risks???:confused:

You could just admit that your statement was sexist bullshit....

Or don't and by doing so show us what a pathetic bigot you are. :D

Last edited:
I love how when it comes to abortion the lefties go all out libertarian....and the righties suddenly are all in love with big uber government between doctors and their patients.

What a bunch of fuckin' assholes.

I'll add a second perspective to that:
I was always skeptical of self-righteous men who pontificate on abortion in an either-or manner.

Those who are over the top PRO:
I suspect them of being bullshit altruists and feminists, and rather self-interested and even a tad misogynistic. Wishing for a neverending supply of one night stands, but without the responsibility.

Those who are too AGAINST :
I suspect that they and their wives are over the age of 40 so in no more danger." To Hell with everyone as long as it doesn't affect me", right?"
Interestingly enough, most of them have maximum 2 kids.
And I bet that if their wife felt pregnant with their 4th child and they could barely make ends meet or the kid had Downs', they'd order her to have a secret abortion. If they haven't already.

How are some of the top medical professionals in obstetrics male doctors....with penises!!! :confused: How did they become OB's when their penises prevent them from obtaining medical knowledge about pregnancy and childbirth including the risks???:confused:

:D

You mean the same male obstetricians that endorse abortion (because they do know what they're talking about)?

Just a pop at the unqualified men here who like to lecture women about their bodies.

Cite? I've yet to see such a thing happen.

Not saying that it couldn't....I just don't think arguing that a baby is a person with rights that should be protected is lecturing women about their bodies.

If men got pregnant there wouldn't be a discussion

Sure there would be because it's not about men vs. women. That's why there are so many pro life women and pro choice men.

The abortion conflict like so many others is about how much government authority is being applied to force one groups ideals upon the other.

One wants to ban abortion because prohibition is just such a fantastic policy, and the other wants to force everyone to pay for as many abortions as they want to get whenever they want them. Thus the shit storm.....

I personally think we should just let the states do what they want...then everyone can have a place to live that suits their derp.

Last edited:
The abortion conflict like so many others is about how much government authority is being applied to force one groups ideals upon the other.

One wants to ban abortion because prohibition is just such a fantastic policy, and the other wants to force everyone to pay for as many abortions as they want to get whenever they want them. Thus the shit storm.....

I never thought about these issues in this way.

I always thought that the 'Abortion conflict' was just about ideology and ideologues. And I was dumbfounded and couldn't figure out why the majority of those who were overinvolved and so passionate about such debates were men . :confused:

But now it makes sense to me why mostly men - because it's also about what they're mostly interested in: Politics and shit.

Good points, BB.

Politics?! Who knew. Well if it's a politics discussion, I'll let you carry on

Back