Despite The Whining About The Loss of Abortion Rights

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry
Abortion is still piling up record amounts of death.

Overturning of Roe vs Wade Fails to Preserve Life as U.S. Abortion Deaths Reach Highest Level in a Decade​

By Ben Kew Mar. 20, 2024 7:30 am

The overturning of Roe vs Wade in 2022 that returned the issue of abortion back to the states has failed to reduce the number of abortions, according to the latest research.

According to a report released this week by the pro-abortion Guttmacher Institute, there were over one million abortions in 2023, the highest rate in more than a decade and a 10 percent increase in 2020.

The report notes:

Increases in the number of abortions were close to universal—almost every state without a total ban saw an increase in the number of abortions provided, as compared to 2020.

The 10% increase at the national level in many ways understates the degree to which health systems, providers and support networks have had to scale up care. This is because it does not speak to the large shifts in where people are able to obtain abortions: states without total bans experienced a 25% increase in abortions provided in 2023, as compared to 2020.

More here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/overturning-roe-vs-wade-fails-preserve-life-as/

Abortion is still piling up record amounts of death.

Overturning of Roe vs Wade Fails to Preserve Life as U.S. Abortion Deaths Reach Highest Level in a Decade​

By Ben Kew Mar. 20, 2024 7:30 am
Where's the data from Women on the pill. After all if you get pedantic about it, every woman who is on the pill has a possible abortion every menstrual cycle..

You take as many notes as you need, Sparky.
Take this note, there is no constitutional right or even a penumbra therein supporting a right to abortion. It is a state issue unless you amend the Constitution.

Take this note, there is no constitutional right or even a penumbra therein supporting a right to abortion. It is a state issue unless you amend the Constitution.
You can codify it into law.... Which is what I said already and what Biden has been a proponent of. 👍

But take whatever notes you need. If you need me to pause because you're a slow writer, just let me know..... you obviously demonstrate reading issues.

You can codify it into law.... Which is what I said already and what Biden has been a proponent of. 👍

But take whatever notes you need. If you need me to pause because you're a slow writer, just let me know..... you obviously demonstrate reading issues.
I can speed-read with precise accuracy and retention. I don't need to take notes. I know this issue inside and out.

There is no constitutional right to bear children either. But forcing your will on others, hmmm there might be some way to protect oneself from others imposing their will on you in the Constitution. A law is the term for it I think?

So you purposely ignored my statement on codification.

Got it.
If it advances in a state legislature it goes without saying it will have to be codified before becoming law. If you are saying that Congress should codify it that may have constitutional issues itself. An amendment to the Constitution would be legal but passage might be a problem in the states.

If it advances in a state legislature it goes without saying it will have to be codified before becoming law. If you are saying that Congress should codify it that may have constitutional issues itself. An amendment to the Constitution would be legal but passage might be a problem in the states.
I, like Biden, am lobbying for Congress to codify roe v wade.

I don't give a fuck if there will be challenges.

If you are saying that Congress should codify it that may have constitutional issues itself.
Like what Mr Constitutional Scholar....You claim there is no Constitutional protection, so how would passing a law making abortion an issue of healthcare going to run a fowl of the Constitution?

I can speed-read with precise accuracy and retention. I don't need to take notes. I know this issue inside and out.
Hush. We've seen your posts for years and this couldn't be further from the truth. You're lucky Derpy and icanthelp are here to distract us at times.

Back