Lance and Stephanie, a 1x1 from "The Island"

HumanBean

Ex-Virgin
"Lance and Stephanie", a 1x1 from "The Island"

(This is a 1x1 thread that will include sexual content, a spin off from a larger story that takes place in the less-sexual Online Role Play forum. It begins , and -- when completed -- will return to that same post so that readers can take up the parent thread right where they left it.)

(This first post is the last paragraph of the post from the parent thread.)

Lance eventually reached the beach, trudged through the deep, dry sand around the cliff's half-moon shaped base, and stopped short when he finally caught sight of Stephanie, once again dressed in her bikini but still looking as sexy as he'd ever seen her before. She was awe-worthy, and Lance found himself simply standing there ogling her delicious figure.

"I brought you something," he told her, slinging the backpack off his shoulder. He took a couple of steps closer as he unzipped it and leaned its open top to give her a view. Smiling devilishly, he asked, "See anything you like?"

(This is the link to HumanBean's description of the island, for anyone who hasn't seen it yet: Island Description.)

(OOC: The post below contains just a fraction of the post I put up for Stephanie in the parent thread. Most of what's below is new.)

Day Four (cont.):

Stephanie had heard Lance descending the rocky cliff, of course. There was no way of getting from up there to down here without being heard. Loose gravel and windblown sand were loosed to tumble down the rock face. And the physical exertion involved typically led to noises as well.

The privacy was why Steph liked this spot for her nude or semi-nude sunbathing. She was out of sight of the trail atop the cliff as well as the trail that descended to the sand. And she could also see down the two-mile-long beach as well. No one could sneak up on her from the south, unless she'd fallen asleep. She was careful not to do that while naked.

The moment she'd realized she was no longer alone, Stephanie rose and donned her bikini. She was all put back together long before Lance came into view. She looked him up and down with a smirk and slight shake of the head. "What are you doing here, sneaking up on me like a Peeping Tom?"

Steph didn't think much of Lance. She didn't trust him. She'd known men like him all her life. Hell, her father, the divorce attorney, had been men like him. She was certain that he was a thief. There was a rumor he'd established a black market already. He was offering just about anything anyone would want or need. How does someone establish something like that in two or three days on a deserted island?

And he'd wormed his way into the castaway's Government. He sat on the Council. What the fuck? Then again, he was perfect to be a politician. Slick, slimy, suave. As she looked him up and down again, she thought Sexy, too.

Again, Lance reminded Steph of her father. Her old man was all of those things. He would have gone into politics, too, if he wouldn't have taken such a hit on his annual income. But hey, he'd been a good dad, so what the fuck, right?

And now, Lance was here in Steph's little corner of paradise. Or hell? Which was it? He approached, open a bag, and showed her its contents. He asked, "See anything you like?"

Steph couldn't help but be instantly excited. She stepped closer, looked up into his eyes, then looked to the bag again. There were all forms of cosmetics and skin care products, bottles of shampoo, conditioners, and even colorizers.

She reached in to move some of the bottles about for a better look. Again, she looked up into Lance's eyes. She donned a suspicious smirk. "I might be interested. Question is ... what are you looking for in return?"

Lance studied Stephanie as she herself studied the multitude of beauty items in the backpack. Despite trying to, there was no way for her to hide her excitement at seeing the assortment. Her smile led to one of his own. She looked up to him again, responding, "I might be interested. Question is ... what are you looking for in return?"

She knew what he wanted, of course; it was the same thing every red-blooded male wanted from a beautiful, sexy, young woman. Lance wasn't about to say that to her, obviously. He was patient; he didn't just know what he wanted but knew how to get it, too.

Lance moved just a bit closer to her, until the way he was holding the backpack open resulted in the back of one hand pressing against Stephanie's belly. He wanted to know if she'd back away or allow him his intimate little touch. He looked into the bag, then up again, saying, "Take a handful." He smiled wider. "You know, like a Halloween grab bag full of candy. Go ahead."

He was very aware that he hadn't told her what that handful would cost her. Would she bite?

Steph was wary of Lance. She sensed that he was not a good guy. She didn't fear him, so much. She was alone with him here. She was barely dressed. There was no one to hear her scream if he decided he wanted her, with or without an agreement on trade for cosmetics and the like.

But she didn't think Lance was the rapist type. No, he was slick. And he wouldn't hesitate to strip her down and fuck her hard and fast, given the opportunity and permission. But no, he wouldn't simply have his way with her without first being given the signal that it was welcomed. At least, she hoped.

When he stepped closer, the back of his bag-holding hand came into contact with her bare belly. Steph did, in fact, back up an inch or two to end that contact. It might have been incidental. It might have been intentional. Either way, it had been unwelcomed.

"Take a handful," Lance offered. He smiled. "You know, like a Halloween grab bag full of candy."

Steph looked down into the opened back again. She yearned for some of the things she was seeing. She was desperate for some skin care products. Her bottle had disappeared somewhere, sometime. Actually, if she was to look closer at the bag's contents, she would find her bottle near the bottom. How Lance had gotten it, she wouldn't know.

"Go ahead," he encouraged.

Steph's lips spread in a suspicious smile. She was thinking the same thing Lance was. He hadn't specified any terms. If she took a hotel bottle of shampoo, what would she owe him? If she took the handful of bottles he was offering, what more would be expected from her? There was a beach towel on the sand behind her. Was Lance expecting her to strip and lay down for him, here and now?

With emphasis, she looked him directly in the eyes, smiled, and said, "Pass."

Steph turned away to gather her things for departure. She was done tanning for the afternoon. Lance's presence had dictated that more than her level of received sun rays had. As she put her things into a large shoulder bag, Steph was all too aware of how she was flashing her backside to the intruder. She had a nice ass. She knew that. Years of surfing had left her with a beautifully fit ass and matching legs.

"I'll tell you what, though," she said. She turned to face Lance again. She smiled. "I'll let you walk me down the beach for ... let's say a bottle of skin moisturizer ... and some shampoo."

She didn't wait for Lance's response. Instead, she simply turned and began walking south.

Lance was surprised when Stephanie reacted to his offer with, "Pass."

It wasn't as though he'd expected her to snag a handful of makeup and cream bottles and lay back on her blanket with her knees open and panties off. But he had expected her to take from the grab bag, make a vague promise, and then back out. A flat-out denial of his offer hadn't been in his sights at all.

She turned away to gather her things and -- just as she'd expected and possibly even intended -- Lance to the moment to admire her backside. She had an amazing ass and beautiful legs, sculpted by years on a surfboard and all the exercise that had come with it. When she turned back to him, she invited him to walk her down the beach in exchange for a bottle each of skin moisturizer and shampoo.

He didn't immediately follow as she headed away. Again, he was enjoying her backside and the way her bikini bottoms cut through her delicious ass cheeks. Those cheeks popped up and down more than her ass as a whole swayed to and fro because of the depth of the sand through which she was walking. Watching her stiffened Lance's cock awkwardly in his shorts, forcing him to reach down and shift his package.

Stephanie got a dozen yards or so away before Lance threw the pack over his shoulder and hurried to catch up. When he did, he asked with humor in his voice, "If I'm going to play bodyguard, walking you down the beach, shouldn't you be giving me something?"

Steph didn't initially hear Lance pursuing her. She began thinking maybe she'd taken the wrong tack. She wasn't going to just open her legs to him for some cosmetic bobbles, obviously. But she did like what he had to offer. And she did think he was handsome. And she had a suspicion that he knew women. It was always the bad boys who knew women.

Finally she heard the sound of his backpack's contents jiggling up behind her. She couldn't help but smile with victory. She suppressed the expression as he stepped up beside her.

He asked with humor in his voice, "If I'm going to play bodyguard, walking you down the beach, shouldn't you be giving me something?"

"Bodyguard?" she responded with the same humor in her voice. "Do you honestly think I need a bodyguard?"

He began to respond. As he did, Steph pulled a move she'd been taught in a self-defense class years earlier. She quickly extended a leg in front of his nearest foot as he was stepping forward. Her reaching foot caught the lower back of the calf of his other foot.

The tangle of legs bound Lance up, and while his legs had ceased forward movement, his body hadn't. He fell forward toward the sand. As he did, Steph's hands grasped at him and spun him. Lance landed flat and hard on his back, with Steph coming right down on top of him. He'd been trying to use his hands to stop his fall. But his attacker had bound them up at the wrists as well.

"Do I look..." she began asking a very surprised Lance as she smiled down at him, "like I need a bodyguard?"

Steph was laying atop him now. She still held his wrists and now pushed his hands against the sand below them. The tripping movement had resulted in her legs straddling one of Lance's. She almost immediately recognized the feel of his still mostly swollen cock pressing against her.

"So ... is that a tube of lipstick in your pocket?" she asked with a devilishly smirk and tone, "or ... are you just glad to see me?"

Then, just to help along Lance's fantasies, Steph pressed her crotch against his cock. She slid forward a couple of inches, then back. Then, just like that, she popped back up to her feet again. She brushed the sand off when it had gotten on her. She adjusted her bikini over her boobs and around her ass.

"I hope I didn't do any damage," she said looking down at Lance. Then, with that evil smile and a glance to the pack laying nearby, she added, "To your stash of stolen cosmetics, I mean. I think you yourself will be fine ... won't you?"

And then, as if nothing had happened, she resumed her walk down the beach.

Stephanie asked, "Do you honestly think I need a bodyguard?"

"Well, I'm just saying that--"

Lance had been about to tell a frightening tale of how such a beautiful, young, sexy woman such as herself might be preyed upon by the great number of horny male castaways, when suddenly he found himself under attack. He was entirely unprepared for Stephanie's move. His feet became tangled up around one of hers, and his forward momentum sent him helplessly toward the sand before him. They'd moved a bit downslope from the deep, soft sand of her tanning spot toward the wet sand of the shoreline, but there was still a couple of inches of softness that kept him from feeling as though he'd been slammed onto concrete pavement. Still, the pain ran through him as he hit flat, only to then have Stephanie's weight come right down on top of him, knocking the breath right out of him.

"Do I look like I need a bodyguard?" she asked as she laid atop him.

Lance was stunned by what she'd done, and while he would have loved to make some witty reply, he was still trying to simply get breath back into his lungs at the moment. She clutched his wrists, controlling him; he could have broken free, of course, but at the moment -- as the surprise and pain subsided -- Lance was beginning to enjoy what she was doing to him, particularly when she very conspicuously gave his semi-hardened cock a bit of treatment between their torsos.

"So ... is that a tube of lipstick in your pocket?" she asked as she shifted her weight roughly upon his cock, "or ... are you just glad to see me?"

"Happy to see you," he said, finally able to construct words again. Then, with a smirk, he added, "And I wouldn't describe it as a tube of lipstick. I'd say its more like a ... bottle of hair gel. You know ... the family size."

She didn't respond to Lance's self-promotion of his cock's size, though, he would have loved to hear that from her. Instead, she got up to fix herself. Lance watched her with great interest; he loved the way she shifted her skimpy bikini over her modest yet sexy curves. She had such a delicious body, and he was determined to one day very soon have his own body pressed against it with fewer clothes than had been involved moments ago.

"I hope I didn't do any damage," she said, adding, "To your stash of stolen cosmetics, I mean. I think you yourself will be fine ... won't you?"

"Stolen...? Stolen?" he reacted immediately and with a bit of dismay. He lifted himself to his elbows as he contradicted Stephanie, "Who said anything about stolen? Everything I have has been legitimately traded for other things with other castaways. Some of the women from whom I got these--"

He reached over, grabbed the pack, and pulled it closer. He continued, "--valued other things more than they did their lipsticks or shampoos or ... whatever."

Lance did a quick roll to one side with his legs tucking under him that resulted in him popping up to his feet. Mimicking what Stephanie had done moments earlier, he shifted his clothes about his body as if tucking his own delicious curves back in a non-existent bikini. He smiled at her, hoping it was entertaining her as opposed to offending her.

"I promise you," Lance said as he reached into the bag, picked out a bottle at random, and offered it out. "You could walk through camp holding this out before you and calling attention to one and all like a town crier of the days of old ... and no one is going to accuse you of having their shit."

He stepped closer, holding the bottle closer to her as he looked into her eyes with a sincere expression. "Take it ... please. No commitment ... no quid pro quo. I just ... I just want us to be friends, Stephanie." He couldn't help but glance downward at the young woman's beautiful bosom. He smiled as he looked up, adding, "And if ever you need someone to put sunscreen on your back ... or wherever ... you know you can count on me to be there ... with a bottle of sunscreen, which I also have somewhere in my grab bag of goodies."

Steph only smirked knowingly at Lance's reassurances that everything in the backpack had been rightfully collected. She knew better. Even if most of it had been traded for legitimately, Lance had had to have had something with which to trade in the first place. Where'd he get all of that?

Once he was on his feet again, he held out a bottle and said, "Take it ... please. No commitment ... no quid pro quo."

She looked down to find him holding a bottle of skin conditioner. It wasn't the best brand available. But it was something she needed and wanted. It was something for which she just might do something she normally wouldn't.

"I just ... I just want us to be friends, Stephanie," Lance continued.

"Friends," she murmured. "Right."

She was looking at him again as his gaze lowered to take in her tits. She shook her head. She wasn't surprised, of course. She expected him to act like this.

He told her, "And if ever you need someone to put sunscreen on your back ... or wherever ... you know you can count on me to be there ... with a bottle of sunscreen, which I also have somewhere in my grab bag of goodies."

She eyed him with a knowing smirk a moment. Then she looked into the bag again. Spotting something more she needed, Steph snatched it up. She turned again to begin down the beach. "For these ... I'll walk you back to the camp ... make sure you get there without being attacked ... or maybe raped. You know, it can be dangerous out here for a man all on his own."

They continued onward...

Lance didn't stop Stephanie from snatching another bottle out of the grab bag; he'd already offered her a handful earlier with only the stipulation that he wanted them to be friendly. She offered to protect him from being raped, to which Lance laughed. "Thank you. I appreciate that."

They walked on in silence for a bit before he told her, "I used to watch you on Waves, by the way. The show sucked, as far as I'm concerned." He looked to Stephanie for her reaction and continued, "but that's because I'm not a fan of unreality shows. But you I liked ... very much."

He flinched at the sudden swooping of a pair of seagulls by them. The birds hadn't actually been close, but Lance had a thing about birds. When he was a child, a friend had stuck a baby bird they'd found on the ground beneath a tree down the back of his shirt. The feel of the bird down his shirt had been bad enough, but what came next was even worse. A stray cat that had been trying to get to the baby before the boys caught it attacked Lance's backside, thinking it could get to the bird. Lance ended up needing a tetanus shot and 24 stitches ... some of them in his ass!

He glanced sheepishly toward Stephanie, shrugged his shoulders, and asked, "What?"

"I used to watch you on Waves, by the way."

Steph's stomach rolled anxiously at Lance's declaration. She'd been hoping that no one on the island would recognize her from her reality show work. She'd loved the attention she'd gotten from being an child model, a teen actress, and particularly a competition level surfer. But her work on Waves was something Steph would have been happy to have unknown by her fellow castaways.

Before she could respond or even decide whether she would, Lance got divebombed by a crazed seagull. At least, that was how he reacted to the bird's flight pass them. He saw the delight in her face, asking, "What?"

"Nothing," she responded. "I didn't say a thing."

The continued onward, again in silence. But Lance's mentioning of Waves was still bothering her. Gail snagged his arm and stopped him. She moved a bit closer to him. She looked up into his face with a flirty expression.

"You want us to be friends?" she asked. She corrected, "You want us to be friendly. You want me to be friendly to you!"

Steph looked down the beach. They were close enough to the nearest castaways to identify them. The people she knew by face, name, or both were just the kind of people she wouldn't want to know about the reality show. She looked back to Lance again.

"Here's the deal, Lance," she began. She glanced at the bag again. Reaching deep into it, she took the full handful of bottles and tubes. She held the handful up between them, then dropped them in the bag holding her tanning things. "I get another handful every 5 days. In exchange, I'll spend time with you each day. Let's say ... an hour ... in public ... letting the others know that we are friends."

She hesitated to see if he would agree or negotiate. She continued, "Also ... I'm going to ask for something more from you on occasion. Something I need that I can't find by other means. And in exchange..."

Steph moved even closer. She placed an open hand on Lance's chest in an intimate fashion. With a flirty tone, she continued, "In exchange ... I will show you a little extra attention. Something to let others know that we're more than friends."

Again she looked into Lance's eyes for his reaction. "And ... if you never ... ever tell anyone about Waves..."

Now Steph pressed her body up against Lance's. She caressed the hand on him down his chest to his belly to his back, pulling him even closer to him. She finished, "...some day ... in some way ... I'll be friendly with you in the way that you mean when you use the word ... friendly."

"You want us to be friends?" Stephanie asked.

Lance didn't hesitate to respond, "Yes, absolutely."

"You want us to be friendly," she corrected, using Lance's actually term. "You want me to be friendly to you!"

He could almost hear the gears turning in her mind. He didn't know that her current thinking had anything to do with his comment about her reality television series career. Even if he had, he wouldn't have thought anything about it as he assumed -- incorrectly, it seemed -- that Stephanie would be proud of her inclusion in one of Australia's most popular reality programs.

"Here's the deal, Lance," she began. She did as he'd offered earlier, snagging an entire handful of beauty products from his backpack. As she transferred them to her own bag, she stated her conditions: "I get another handful every 5 days."

Lance's first thought was I can do that! But then he wondered just how long he could maintain that kind of an inventory. Many of his female trading partners were more than willing to give up cosmetics for other things Lance had to offer. Even so, though, the lipstick, lotions, cleansers, and whatnot that were on the island now would eventually run out. Would he have something to offer Stephanie after that?

"In exchange," she continued, "I'll spend time with you each day. Let's say ... an hour ... in public ... letting the others know that we are friends."

She hesitated to let him consider the offer. Lance was, of course, hoping for private time, not public. But he also knew that Stephanie wasn't about to trade sex for a little eye liner and foundation. He counter offered, "One handful every 10 days ... or ... 2 hours a day ... maybe sitting together at breakfast and dinner ... and some socializing with an obvious hint of friendliness closer to the end of the day."

She considered his counter, then continued, "Also ... I'm going to ask for something more from you on occasion. Something I need that I can't find by other means. And in exchange..."

Steph moved up close to him and began to get a bit intimate with him. Lance's cock -- which hadn't returned to a fully limp status since she'd laid atop him farther up the beach -- headed quickly toward full stiffness yet again.

"In exchange," Stephanie continued, "I will show you a little extra attention. Something to let others know that we're more than friends."

"If anyone's going to get you the hard to find stuff," he responded eagerly, "It's gonna be me."

Then, giving him a look that simply melted him, Stephanie told him, "And ... if you never ... ever tell anyone about Waves ... some day ... in some way ... I'll be friendly with you in the way that you mean when you use the word ... friendly."

Lance found himself simultaneously confused and hopeful: confused that Stephanie would cast off her fame from the reality show; hopeful that he might just one day get to stick his now rock-hard cock inside her deliciously young and sexy body. He contemplated asking her about Waves, but considering how firm she seemed about the topic, he chose not to.

"Waves...?" he asked with a feigned expression of confusion. "Never heard of it ... unless you're talking about those." He looked out at the pounding surf, then back. "We have a deal."

Steph had expected Lance to counteroffer, of course. No respectable Black Marketeer would accept a first offer without negotiation. He offered her half what she'd asked for. Then he added a stipulation, "...maybe sitting together at breakfast and dinner ... and some socializing with an obvious hint of friendliness closer to the end of the day."

"Not breakfast," she countered his counter, "as that might give the impression that we'd just spent the night together."

Steph looked downward to Lance's torso. She'd seen him once in just a tank top and cargo shorts. She knew he had a great physique. And yet, like now, he so often wore too many clothes. She didn't understand why. Most well built men loved to show themselves off. Of course, she didn't understand about his need for pockets and other places to hide things he was either stealing or bartering for.

She continued her counteroffer, "But I'll keep you company for dinners ... every other ... and ... when the Council calls their little get-togethers, I'll sit with you ... again, every other."

She awaited his counter to her counter. They continued negotiating. Steph put her foot down about Waves. Lance seemed confused. He'd thought she would want others to know she was a television celebrity. Steph wanted anything but that. Yet Lance said, "Waves...? Never heard of it ... We have a deal."

"Good," she said. She'd pushed up against him in a very intimate fashion while negotiating. She was pressed hard enough against him to feel the change to his cock as it lay between their bodies. Steph was pretty sure this had helped her get what she wanted. Now, though, she immediately stepped back. Smiling with victory, she turned down the beach again and said, "Good. Now we can get back to the camp. I think it's about dinner time and our first public appearance together."

"Not breakfast," Stephanie countered, "as that might give the impression that we'd just spent the night together."

Lance smiled devilishly at the young beauty's thinking. He would have loved for the other islanders to believe that he and the sexy young redhead had spent the night rolling about between the sheets. What an ego boost! But after she agreed to keep him company for dinners and get-togethers, Lance agreed, "That works."

"Good," she responded. "Now we can get back to the camp. I think it's about dinner time and our first public appearance together."

Lance fell in beside Stephanie again as she set the pace back toward the South Trail. He found an appropriate distance to maintain between them; he based it on how close he could get to her before she shot him a dirty look and increased the distance herself.

"You know, you're going to find out that I'm hard not to like," he said after they'd walked on a while. When she looked to him, he continued, "I'm a nice guy, really. People like me. Women like me." He looked to her again with a flirty smile. "You'll like me. I guarantee it."

He listened to her response, walked quietly with her a bit farther, then reached out to take her forearm and stop her where they were. He looked her up and down again, then made eye contact with her and asked point blank, "Do you see us becoming lovers in the near future?" He paused a moment, then continued, "I mean ... I yearn for you ... and I think that you yearn for me, too ... deep down. I'd hate to think that I'm wasting our time -- yours and mine -- with all of this flirting and making plans and trading."

He took a small step closer and again let his gaze conspicuously move down Stephanie's front side and then back up again. He said with a sincere, suggestive tone, "I think the two of us would be great together is all."

They continued down the beach in silence. Steph had questions for Lance. But she didn't know where to start. She wanted to know more about him. But she couldn't ask the things she wanted to ask without doing one of two things. She would either offend him by asking about his business. Or she would imply she had more of an interest in him than she wanted him to have.

"Do you see us becoming lovers in the near future?" Lance asked suddenly.

Steph turned and looked at him with shock in her eyes. His question had been forward, blunt, and bold. It was inappropriate, too. They didn't know each other well enough for that question to be posed. Hell, they didn't know each other at all. If it had been anyone else, Lance might have found himself being slapped across the face.

She didn't know how to respond, though. The reason was that she couldn't. She couldn't answer yes for obvious reasons.

At the same time, she couldn't tell him no either. That was for two reasons.

First, deep down, she did find Lance attractive. She, like he, had imagined the two of them together in that way. In her fantasy, they'd been at her tanning sight on her blanket. Lance was on his back. His cock was deep inside her tight pussy. And she was screaming out in ecstasy at the pleasure he was causing her.

Second, Lance was invaluable to Steph. He had access to things she never would. The Halloween grab bag had proved that. She didn't think of herself as a material girl, despite her background. Steph had come from money, and her parents had given her all she'd ever asked for.

But she hadn't been spoiled either. She'd known the difference between asking for things she needed and asking for things she simply wanted so that she could say she had it. She'd never concerned herself with keeping up with the other girls or, later, women.

Still, Steph knew that Lance was the most likely castaway to find things she needed and deliver them to her. He would have his price, of course. She would deal with that when the time came, as she was doing now.

"I mean ... I yearn for you," he continued. "...and I think that you yearn for me, too ... deep down."

He wasn't wrong. Steph accepted that about herself. She wasn't about to say it to him, though.

He continued, "I'd hate to think that I'm wasting our time -- yours and mine -- with all of this flirting and making plans and trading."

She smiled and playfully corrected him, "You're the one flirting and making plans, Lance. If you start wasting my time, I'll let you know."

He stepped closer, finishing, "I think the two of us would be great together is all."

"Maybe," Steph said after they stared into each other's eyes a moment. She turned south again, walking. She looked over her shoulder, nodding him to stick with her. After a minute or so, she said, "I can't promise you anything, Lance. I don't know you well enough."

It was the argument that Steph had been having with herself about Lance. She quickly added, "Actually, I can promise you one thing. I promise that if at any point I decide that you will never have a chance with me ... I'll tell you."

She looked to Lance again, still walking, and smiled. "I won't lead you on. I promise."

A pair of the female castaway teens who Steph had befriended had been hurrying toward her and Lance. They arrived, out of breath from the half mile run they'd completed. Steph introduced them to Lance, then asked them, "What's up?"

They both looked hesitant about talking in front of Lance. Steph asked him, "Can you go ahead. I think maybe this is girl talk." She reached a hand out and gently caressed it over his upper arm. "Please, Lance."

Once he was gone, the three young women walked together talking. But Steph watched Lance as he departed. She considered what had just happened between them. Their conversation had been a happy one. She still didn't know whether or not the two of them would be fucking any time soon. But asked to make a bet now, she would have bet money on yes.

"Maybe," Steph said after Lance had concluded his inquiry about whether or not she thought they could one day soon become lovers. "I can't promise you anything, Lance. I don't know you well enough."

He understood what she meant; they had only met four days ago, and until just 10 minutes ago, they'd never had a conversation that lasted more than a dozen words before they'd gone their separate ways. Still, he'd had sex with women in the past after less conversation or familiarity than that.

"Actually, I can promise you one thing," Stephanie continued. "I promise that if at any point I decide that you will never have a chance with me ... I'll tell you. I won't lead you on. I promise."

That was something with value to Lance, presuming Stephanie was being honest about it. He knew what she knew, that he was of value to her as a procurer of hard-to-get stuff. Lance knew that she would be friendly with him as long as he had such things that she wanted. There were, of course, two questions yet to be answered: first, would a Halloween grab bag of cosmetics and other limited real world things ever get him balls deep into her pussy; second, once that bag was empty, would such enjoyment be just as gone for him?

Their walk was interrupted by a couple of the younger castaways. Stephanie introduced them to Lance, not knowing that he already knew them from some earlier trades he'd made with them. She had misread their reactions when she asked them "What's up?" and their expressions had seemed like hesitance to speak in front of some male adult. In reality, they'd actually approached Stephanie and Lance to speak to the latter of the pair, but when they'd gotten close, he had inconspicuously shaken his head and mouthed Later.

"Can you go ahead," Stephanie said to Lance. "I think maybe this is girl talk."

He looked from her to the teens; they were probably looking for some of the same Halloween grab bag goods that he'd offered to Stephanie, and while Lance knew that she had to know that he had other customers, he really didn't want to confirm that here and now by doing a deal.

"I can wait down the beach a ways," he suggested, not wanting to end his time with Stephanie just yet.

But she gave his arm a friendly, almost intimate little caress and pat and asked meaningfully, "Please, Lance."

"Sure, of course," he told her. He glanced at the girls, smiled, and spoke for some cover, "It was nice to meet you two."

He headed down the beach alone, glancing back over his shoulder a couple of times; each time he did, he caught Stephanie looking his way as well. He reached the gentle rise to the beachside head of the South Trail and ascended. He took one last look back down the beach at the beauty for whom he erotic plans. Just as she was thinking, Lance was telling himself that he would some day soon be making love to Stephanie. The only question was how soon and how often.

(OOC: This concludes the last of our 1x1 threads. We are taking every character and every interaction back to the parent thread.)

Back