Ladies: Would You Give One of Your Guy Friends a BlowJob

Would you give it to him after he just broke up with girlfriend and was upset about it? Too make him feel better and why?

It doesn't have to be after a break up. I love sucking cock so if it made him feel better, then you betcha. I'm an equal opportunity cock sucker. :D

lol

It doesn't have to be after a break up. I love sucking cock so if it made him feel better, then you betcha. I'm an equal opportunity cock sucker. :D

What guy would NOT feel better after a good cock sucking. Heck after a mediocre cock sucking? Shoot... just having a woman look at his cock!

I can honestly say I've never had a friend quite that ready to help out. Had one female friend in college I totally would have asked, if I hadn't been a cowardly little thing back then.

I have one friend now who I suspect would if I asked, but neither of us is really in a position where that would be acceptable, so I don't ask.

I definitely would! I have a few guy friends and a couple of them I'm really close to. I have had those lay in the lap or cuddle times and kissing times with(nothing passionate or heated). I think there would have to be some understandings going on with it!

I definitely would! I have a few guy friends and a couple of them I'm really close to. I have had those lay in the lap or cuddle times and kissing times with(nothing passionate or heated). I think there would have to be some understandings going on with it!

i would understand...;)

I am not usually in the company of old friends. My closest friends are a couple and no I wouldn't do that. Most are incidental acquiantances. A few of the single ones know a good thing. :D

I already have given a friend a blow job... I did it because everytime I'm with him he makes me so incredibly wet and when I finally got to see what he was packing, I couldn't resist taking as much of him in my mouth as I could and hungrily swallowing his load.

Yummy

I already have given a friend a blow job... I did it because everytime I'm with him he makes me so incredibly wet and when I finally got to see what he was packing, I couldn't resist taking as much of him in my mouth as I could and hungrily swallowing his load.

Yummy

I hope your friends appreciate a friend like yourself....:rose:

Had a nymph friend in college who gave me a I guess you would call mercy bj because my then gf now wife did and does not like to give blow jobs, she even swallowed and commented on how my cum tasted better than some.

Hell I cant remember last time I got a blow job :-(

Woo! :D I never thought of equal opportunity in that sense. Silly me. Possibly my new favourite person on here. ;)

Depends on the friend, but I have done it in the past and would definitely do it again ;)

Back