Lactation

We are in our 50s and I so loved nursing my kids years ago. I also love my nipples pulled, pinched, licked, sucked twisted and bitten. And love the Os I get from this "SINsation". I am now in the process of bringing the sweet milk back into my breasts so I can nurse my love, MrT. While stimulating my nipples this morning during play time, I brought back my first drops of the sweet milk. it wont be long and I will soon be enjoying the wonderful feelings of lactation once again. Who wants a squirt?

Thats wonderful! Great news. Wish i could taste....

I'm sure this thread is already out there somewhere but I thought I might start anew. For whatever reason this has been on my mind for a few days and a rapidly becoming my new kink. Any other ladies out there into this or have a story you care to share? :)

We love feeding and being breast fed :D

We are in our 50s and I so loved nursing my kids years ago. I also love my nipples pulled, pinched, licked, sucked twisted and bitten. And love the Os I get from this "SINsation". I am now in the process of bringing the sweet milk back into my breasts so I can nurse my love, MrT. While stimulating my nipples this morning during play time, I brought back my first drops of the sweet milk. it wont be long and I will soon be enjoying the wonderful feelings of lactation once again. Who wants a squirt?

You have lovely breasts!! MrT is a very very lucky man.

Generous breasts

Enjoying this thread quite a lot. I am struck by the joy and the calm notes in the midst of such hotness, on both sides of the nipples. It's good to know that I am not alone in this crowd. ( . )( .,)

Back