Kissing after a blowjob

With one (short lived) relationship I went to give the guy a BJ and he stopped me and said if I did that he wouldn't be able to kiss me again! I found that very odd. In all other relationships both myself and my partners have had no problem kissing after oral sex, I actually enjoy it.

I think it's called a "Snowball," but by any name or description it's erotic and and enjoyable. I personally love it.

yes i do love it.

i would like to do it but she do not want kiss after blowjob if i cum in her mouth.

Love to kiss a woman after she has made me cum in her mouth. After all, she kisses me after I make her cum ;)

agree with you, if the lady is prepared to kiss after she has cum on your face then why not?

I totally love getting kissed when my girl is giving me a blow job. I often make her stop during to kiss me. It's one of my favorite acts.

Absolutely, I am perfectly fine with getting a little cum in my mouth

I wouldn’t have a problem with that. I just need the cumming in her mouth part done first. :rolleyes:

I have no problem with it, my wife is not a fan. :confused:

My wife is a big fan! First time was her idea. I. Blew my load in her mouth, and she had a smirk on her face, and went after me. :D
Made her so horny, and me too, we went at it again!

I only remember that happening with 2 men that I pleasured. It's not that we didn't kiss afterwards, the kiss was just not as passionate as it was when we first started making out. It was more like a quick, friendly kiss. Too bad for them though, because if they would have started kissing me passionately again and got hard, I would have went down on them again.

I only remember that happening with 2 men that I pleasured. It's not that we didn't kiss afterwards, the kiss was just not as passionate as it was when we first started making out. It was more like a quick, friendly kiss. Too bad for them though, because if they would have started kissing me passionately again and got hard, I would have went down on them again.

I love it. And your so right about the passion aspect of it. Hungrier the better

Cf

I’ll remember that for sure.

Back